Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) (33632 Views)

Israeli Police Arrest NBC Journalist, Mirvat al-Azzeh, For Inciting Terror / Police And Pro-Palestinian Demonstrators Clash At DNC Headquarters (Photos) / Trump Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by LordReed(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2022
Religious people can be ridiculous sha.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topmaike007(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2022
DarlingtonC:
That land was given to Israel. During their wandering days, people settled there until they returned. Their final return was in 1948.

The fact is nothing can take Israel away from the holy land ever again
given to isreal by who,so if we all wake up to a million people matching to Nigeria today telling us that God gave them our lands, you will accept them abi, because they told you God gave them the land,make una dey write meaningful things at times no be everything be religion.

Shalom
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by TenQ: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

West made an horrible mistake resettling Jews back to middle east after holocaust and 5 million jews massacred by Adolf Hitler's soldiers

Just like Fulanis and Almajiri after few centuries, modern day Isrealis would relocate again to another continent to cause trouble and tell others Jehovah gave them other people's land

They relocated from Middle east to Africa during the days of Pharaoh of Egypt, it ended in chaos for Egyptian with plaque and fermine

They relocated from Middle east to Europe, it ended in world war with Adolf Hitler killing 5 million jews

They are back in the middle east after over a thousand years of migrating around, yet peaceful middle east has turned chaotic

Now their next move is to Join African Union, to bring their wahala back to Africa, But South Africa and Egypt voted against them

And the relics of their ownership of the land litters the who region while the so-called Palestinians cannot find a history earlier that 1943!
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by 1870ba: 7:31am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

What exactly is the ignorance
[/s]
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by 1870ci: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

What's the population of Isrealis to occupy Egypt and Saudi Arabia

All this are fantasy

Isrealis can't even occupy Niger State or Oyo State

[/s]
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by DarlingtonC: 7:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Topmaike007:
given to isreal by who,so if we all wake up to a million people matching to Nigeria today telling us that God gave them our lands, you will accept them abi, because they told you God gave them the land,make una dey write meaningful things at times no be everything be religion.

Shalom
This is not about religion
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Newton2024: 7:58am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

West made an horrible mistake resettling Jews back to middle east after holocaust and 5 million jews massacred by Adolf Hitler's soldiers

Just like Fulanis and Almajiri after few centuries, modern day Isrealis would relocate again to another continent to cause trouble and tell others Jehovah gave them other people's land

They relocated from Middle east to Africa during the days of Pharaoh of Egypt, it ended in chaos for Egyptian with plaque and fermine

They relocated from Middle east to Europe, it ended in world war with Adolf Hitler killing 5 million jews

They are back in the middle east after over a thousand years of migrating around, yet peaceful middle east has turned chaotic

Now their next move is to Join African Union, to bring their wahala back to Africa, But South Africa and Egypt voted against them

[/s] Where was Palestine in 1000BC?
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
, the present land of Israel, is just like 1%percent of future greater Israel. except Jehovah changes his mind..the land of Israel shall be from Egypt , towards Saudi Arabia, reach to turkey and border of Iran. you shall live to witness it.
Kaii! Tis your message to him sweetened my soul ! But Jehovah can never change his mind, for the words have already proceeded out of his holy mouth. I just pray we get to witness this future Israel in our lifetime (at least from now till the next 40 years )
Just to be clear, shey we are talking about the New Jerusalem here? The one in Revelations.
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by harmargedon: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2022
okeysoninv:
we shall see, if God is no longer God of Israel

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2022
sweetjohn:
Islam is a gathering of demons in human clothing while Israel are demon hunters
Do you even know Israelis are also Muslims
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2022
DarlingtonC:
This is not about religion
It's about what, about God abi
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 9:28am On Apr 23, 2022
Thelife:

Did you read the part where it state that your terrorist brothers are trowing stones from inside the mosque, so answer your question, what are Israeli forces doing in your terrorist mosque?
What's their business with it,
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2022
Topzee109:

Do you even know Israelis are also Muslims
Laughing in Swahili. Another lies told from the mosque. Israel are predominantly Jews oga.
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 9:31am On Apr 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
The Land belongs to the Israelites, it's either the Palestinians learn to coexist peaceful or they will keep having problems.
One thing is for sure,Israel is going to continue living in their land.
Pls when did Isreal start to exist, some people are just foolish all in the name of religion
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 9:38am On Apr 23, 2022
gabsneutral:
This is the reason why I don't really understand Muslims, RAMADAN period supposed to be a time for sober reflection and calmness but violence and trouble every time... Ouch no be small thing oooo.
Bandits are fasting, Bokor Haram are fasting, herdsmen are fasting yet causing mayhem here and there. What is the significance of your service to God? embarassed embarassed embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
So they should let someone else occupy their land, cos of Ramadan
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by OyinO: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Africa is the original Holy Land and not some Jerusalem or Palestine or Mecca
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by hayzed19(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2022
Brother, I'm not saying they didn't stone them, but we also don't know what happened between them because we only heard one side of the story.
Masjid Al Aqsa has always been a source of contention between Palestinians and Israelis because Jews also claimed it as the location of their Temple Mount, even after UNESCO stated that AL Aqsa is a Muslim site with no Jewish history.
pquaver:

Read the write up by op to see what they are doing there.. So you didn't read the write up and you you want to jump straight to argument.. Na wa oo
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2022
sweetjohn:
Laughing in Swahili. Another lies told from the mosque. Israel are predominantly Jews oga.
But Muslim population is far more than Christian, so where is all these Bible and God's holy land propaganda coming from

Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by hayzed19(m): 10:43am On Apr 23, 2022
You can respond to my post without sounding like a naive fool.
You aren't the only Christian on this thread, but if dwelling on your stupidity makes you happy, keep doing it.
Peace
Thelife:

Did you read the part where it state that your terrorist brothers are trowing stones from inside the mosque, so answer your question, what are Israeli forces doing in your terrorist mosque?
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2022
Topzee109:

But Muslim population is far more than Christian, so where is all these Bible and God's holy land propaganda coming from
Why are you Muslims hating passionately on Israel and christaims loving Israel passionately? It's simple, The Isreali Christians are more in number than the Minute Israeli Muslims. The majority of Muslims you see in Israel are not israel, they are migrated Palestinians Muslims. Christians and Jews have no problems whatsoever. The Israeli prefer Christianity to islam. The reason is bc Islams are gathering of demons in human clothing. it's the same reasons why China hated Islam than any other religion in the world. Trouble makers, suicide bombers and irrational homo sapien. This three attributes are attribute of demons possessed by Islam
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2022
sweetjohn:
Why are you Muslims hating passionately on Israel and christaims loving Israel passionately? It's simple, The Isreali Christians are more in number than the Minute Israeli Muslims. The majority of Muslims you see in Israel are not israel, they are migrated Palestinians Muslims. Christians and Jews have no problems whatsoever. The Israeli prefer Christianity to islam. The reason is bc Islams are gathering of demons in human clothing. it's the same reasons why China hated Islam than any other religion in the world. Trouble makers, suicide bombers and irrational homo sapien. This three attributes are attribute of demons possessed by Islam

LOL, your write up is filled with hatred and propaganda without any backing, you made several allegations with nothing to back it

So I call you an ignorant

For your info, Islam has been in Isreal for over 500years

Google and Wikipedia is your friend
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
Topzee109:

Pls when did Isreal start to exist, some people are just foolish all in the name of religion

Can you see that you are a useless animal, undecided
Both countries hold historical claim to the city using religious affiliations to pinpoint their argument,so what is an idiot like you saying?
Bringing insult into my mention like a drugged up dog��
The land originally belongs to the Israelites let the Palestinians learn to coexist peaceful or they will keep having problems.
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by hansomb: 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Zionist Israel is a terrorist state. The only state's that discriminate on race and religion in the world. The hypocrite western media will not report this.o h I forgot they are controlled by the Zionist terrorist. Only Salahuddeen and Khalid bin Waleed knows how to deal with those fools.
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Can you see that you are a useless animal, undecided
Both countries hold historical claim to the city using religious affiliations to pinpoint their argument,so what is an idiot like you saying?
Bringing insult into my mention like a drugged up dog��
The land originally belongs to the Israelites let the Palestinians learn to coexist peaceful or they will keep having problems.
The land originally belong to Isreal, says who
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Nova1988(m): 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
Thelife:

See this dumb fellow, guess your hopeless father didn't tell you about the trans Sahara slave trade, what a shameless being, worshipping his slave master, why did they need to enslaves you when they can easily invade your land perform genocide and inhabit the land. Una mumu never do.

Your slave master land that you think was triving is because of oil, and don't worry you slave, the world will soon move over crude oil so then we can see how your slave master will survive grin cheesy we will be waiting for the day they will give you dummy citizienship for slaving for them.

Can someone tell this dummy that the golden age doesn't start with his hisslam infact most of the invention you mention existed before your hisslam only that your hisslam is quick in changing history once it invaded a land.

slave master? I'm half Arab dummie. you're the black slave just like the rest of y'all. you guys did not contribute anything to humanity only poverty and slavery. imagine a black man calling me as slave. lol.

you think moving over from crude oil will be that easy? even if it's achieved most countries on the Arab gulf have stared moving away from oil to tourism, like Dubai. that's why your black sister goes there to go and eat our shit and we treat them like animals, because that's what all black people are. animals!

you're the one that wants to twist history, everybody knows that the golden age of Islam was when most of those things were invented nobody can deny it. we even brought Hindu and some Europeans to teach them and also share knowledge. everybody knows about the great library of Baghdad. that's why Baghdad is called the cradle of civilisation. at least my fore fathers contributed greatly to humanity unlike you black animals. your fore fathers were still living in the bush like animals before the Europeans came to enslave them and rape your women. you will always be a black slave with no use to humanity other than slavery, that's why my brothers in the gulf use your sisters as makeshift toilet. SLAVE.
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2022
Topzee109:

LOL, your write up is filled with hatred and propaganda without any backing, you made several allegations with nothing to back it

So I call you an ignorant

For your info, Islam has been in Isreal for over 500years

Google and Wikipedia is your friend
Christianity has its direct roots from Israel. And Christianity has been years before Mohammed was born. Now you should know that Christianity is as old as Israel. We will continue to defend Israel because we are Israel also the children of God. That's a sign to let you know we are as old as Israel unlike Muslims world wide that is raising placards upand down chanting "dead to America, dead to Israel". A son can never chant dead to his father but defend him. Christians are the sons, Muslims are the enemy
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Enwhen(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
Nova1988:

trust me bruv, I've questioned islam very recently. it started around december because before now I was not a practicing Muslim it was just by mouth, then I started seeing bad things done in the name of my religion. i went into depression, I was even suicidal. the haters and the bigots words got to me, I was sceptical about my faith. i decided to do my research, I spent hours on youtube watching videos on comparative religion between Christians and muslim scholars, and i started reading the Qur'an and looking at the commentary. i spent the past three months doing research and Alhamdulillah, I'm more confident in my faith than every before. i saw the real truth, instead of listening to the bigots. i even just finished reading a 223 page book by Robert Pape on terrorism.(Dying to win) in which he studdied all sucide bombing and Islamic terrorism cases and he concluded "There is little connection between sucide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism or any of the world's religions rather nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is a specific secular and strategic goal is to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory the terrorists consider to be their homeland" remember this was written by a Christian, not a Muslim. I urge you to look at this from another perspective. I'm not telling you to come to Islam, I'm just telling you to respect my beliefs just like how most Muslims respect christain beliefs because after all we love and believe in Jesus.

I love to reason with Muslims like you , tho to me , religion is not a ticket to be good and upright , but when u call yourself a Muslim or a Christian , it must reflect in u ...not by going to churches and mosques hiding under religion, religion will not take u to Paradise or make heaven on the judgement day ...thats it.
My point here, is the mode of evangelism in Islam as in the Holy book , Qu'ran , and I want u to go and study it very well , u would see how the prophet (SAW) propagated the message of Allah , and the Aljaezyah he imposed on every territories he captured...Pls try to read and find out the mode of evangelism in Islam, because this is where this terrorists r taking their ideology from and nothing else , infact look at Afghanistan today , it's clear.

Even as a Christian, while in the varsity , I still pick the English version of Qu'ran and read , that was where I got my findings of these Terrorists... In the BIble , there r very few verses where any group can hide to perpetrate evil in the name of Christianity , thank God for the New testament via Jesus Christ , who changed many things in the old testament...so no Christian group can hide under Christianity to perpetrate evil , they would be exposed and disgrace because Christianity is Christ-like , and anything short of the life of Christ , is not Christianity ...that's why u see so much debate about today's Christianity...and that's one thing I like about christiannity , u can question anybody including the pastor's who are also prone to sin and cannot play the role of God as seen in some of them today .

See ba, from my findings , there is a very long period between the old testament and new testament (the peripheral era), but it wasn't included in the BIble because of the evil done in that period , if included , there could have been many Christian terrorists in the word , many christians including pastor's don't know about this ....and this is what I meant when I said There are much work to do in Islam in order to make it peaceful , else groups would keep hiding under the Qu'ran shanting Allahu Akbar to kill people.... Look at what happened in Afghanistan, terrorists group overthrowing govt... And many Muslims celebrating them even in Nigeria , including our President sending million dollars in cash assistant to them...If u so belief in the holy prophet Mohammed (SAW) and thinks that of those terrorists r diiferent from his , let people see it in you ....Christian or Muslim , let us see it in your character , thought ...in you ...most important
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Topzee109: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
sweetjohn:
Christianity has its direct roots from Israel. And Christianity has been years before Mohammed was born. Now you should know that Christianity is as old as Israel. We will continue to defend Israel because we are Israel also the children of God. That's a sign to let you know we are as old as Israel unlike Muslims world wide that is raising placards upand down chanting "dead to America, dead to Israel". A son can never chant dead to his father but defend him. Christians are the sons, Muslims are the enemy

The funny thing is you're one sided, everything you said is what your Bible told you

Also according to Islamic beliefs, Islam is the first and only religion, in fact Islam is the only religion God, others are man made

Muslims believe Adam and awa are the first humans on earth

So can you provide another evidence of everything you said
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by Nova1988(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2022
Enwhen:

I love to reason with Muslims like you , tho to me , religion is not a ticket to be good and upright , but when u call yourself a Muslim or a Christian , it must reflect in u ...not by going to churches and mosques hiding under religion, religion will not take u to Paradise or make heaven on the judgement day ...thats it.
My point here, is the mode of evangelism in Islam as in the Holy book , Qu'ran , and I want u to go and study it very well , u would see how the prophet (SAW) propagated the message of Allah , and the Aljaezyah he imposed on every territories he captured...Pls try to read and find out the mode of evangelism in Islam, because this is where this terrorists r taking their ideology from and nothing else , infact look at Afghanistan today , it's clear.

Even as a Christian, while in the varsity , I still pick the English version of Qu'ran and read , that was where I got my findings of these Terrorists... In the BIble , there r very few verses where any group can hide to perpetrate evil in the name of Christianity , thank God for the New testament via Jesus Christ , who changed many things in the old testament...so no Christian group can hide under Christianity to perpetrate evil , they would be exposed and disgrace because Christianity is Christ-like , and anything short of the life of Christ , is not Christianity ...that's why u see so much debate about today's Christianity...and that's one thing I like about christiannity , u can question anybody including the pastor's who are also prone to sin and cannot play the role of God as seen in some of them today .

See ba, from my findings , there is a very long period between the old testament and new testament (the peripheral era), but it wasn't included in the BIble because of the evil done in that period , if included , there could have been many Christian terrorists in the word , many christians including pastor's don't know about this ....and this is what I meant when I said There are much work to do in Islam in order to make it peaceful , else groups would keep hiding under the Qu'ran shanting Allahu Akbar to kill people.... Look at what happened in Afghanistan, terrorists group overthrowing govt... And many Muslims celebrating them even in Nigeria , including our President sending million dollars in cash assistant to them...If u so belief in the holy prophet Mohammed (SAW) and thinks that of those terrorists r diiferent from his , let people see it in you ....Christian or Muslim , let us see it in your character , thought ...in you ...most important

all what you said is facts! terrorists using cherry picked verses without any back story or context to do evil. how do you claim to fight for Allah but you still bomb mosques and kill fellow Muslims. do you know 80% of people killed from terrorism are Muslims? it pains me when people call us terrorists but we're the one that suffers the most from them. i wish I could go back in time and kill the founding fathers of terrorism.

That's why now a days i hardly engage with islamophobes. if they insult me I tell them God bless you. I'm just trying to be a better person.
Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by sweetjohn(m): 8:44am On Apr 24, 2022
Topzee109:

The funny thing is you're one sided, everything you said is what your Bible told you

Also according to Islamic beliefs, Islam is the first and only religion, in fact Islam is the only religion God, others are man made

Muslims believe Adam and awa are the first humans on earth

So can you provide another evidence of everything you said
Oga your response shows me you are one of those Muslims that don't read the Koran or go 5o mosque cos all the Muslims I have seen agreed that before Mohammed there was Isa (Jesus). Christianity had been in existence years before Islam came. There is where a prophet in Koran talked about Christians but there is no place from Genesis to Revelation (66 books of the bible) where the Bible talked about Mohammed or Islam meaning that there was no existance of such then.

Christianity is the biggest religion in the world being practised by most powerful nation's in the world including European countries (except turkey), north and south American countries, some parts of Africa, Some parts of Asia, Australia, Antarctica, Russia. How was Christianity able to capture all those places? it's simply bc it was the first non-idol religion before Islam. When Islam came to existence Christianity has dominated most places. the only few places Christianity has not touched then are places the people still worship idol. When Islam came it made those places his target. Places like Saudi Arabia, northern Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan Iran etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Algeria Wildfires: Twenty-five Soldiers Killed In Rescue Mission / Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists / Putin Raids Prigozhin’s Mansion; Humiliates Excile Warlord After Failed Uprising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.