Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo (42170 Views)

Wike: Why Peter Obi left PDP for Labour Party / Wike: Why I Demolished Two Hotels In Rivers State (Video) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Deltatoto: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2022
bizzibodi:

When were you born?you cannot even mention other projects apart from flyovers,it only in rivers state i saw general hospitals abadoned in some LGAs.
judges qtrs was built by Jacob Zuma na.

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by bizzibodi(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2022
Deltatoto:
judges qtrs was built by Jacob Zuma na.
You see so judges quarter is an achievement,we the wise one see that as a gratification.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Deltatoto: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2022
bizzibodi:

You see so judges quarter is an achievement,we the wise one see that as a gratification.
visit abia and edo then u will appreciate wike.Julius Berger is not a cheap firm they are currently only in 4 states in Nigeria.wike has given them a lot of jobs.as rich as my state is they couldn’t pay jb.delta.you ppl don’t value what u have.my brother compared to most states wike has tried o.I don’t know him I don’t benefit anythg from him but if I see who is trying I say it.I hate umahi so much but I can’t castigate him in terms of development.he has done well too.

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by choosen37: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2022
Oga wike,ur pride no go carry u go any where.u think say by going to oba place.u don will Edo heart.u fail.keep dreaming of winning d sit of d president.e go shock u.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ASUGARUBA(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Ride own. It's your turn

Thank God Osho Baba as been vindicated

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by gbishman: 2:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Wike, is such a hypocrite. The other time Serike Dickson ( former governor of Bayelsa) visited Rivers state and went straight to Amanabo's palace Wike went berserk and outrightly threatened the Amanabo with suspension. It took the likes of Asari Dokubo to call him to order.
Now this is the same person disrespecting the Governor of another state.
All I know is that Wike can never be President of Nigeria. Those hungry politicians will only eat his money and clean their mouth
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by sageb: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2022
mrksquare:

This your swipe on my State is condemnable. That Wike is behaving the way he does, shouldn't rub off on his predecessor nor Rivers people.

Is like labelling all Americans as being like Donald Trump.

We have had governors in time past who were perfect gentlemen with finese and carriage that was befitting of the office.

Wike was an imposition by Jonathan and his wife on us. And he is one accident of history that will never happen in Rivers state again.

Former Governors like Melford Okilo and Rufus Ada George.
Perfect gentlemen

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by 1870e: 7:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Wike is his boss
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by 1870ba: 7:20am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

I have no issue with you just a rejoinder and disclaimer

Then no problem the curse is for those that accused me of rape

May Dangote truck crush their most loved person in the world

And may pain never depart their life till their last generation is wiped of earth in a brutal painful manner

So shall it be with the grace of Ramadan that we ask and heaven shall answer .. this I decree
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2022
vibre:
This Wike sef, always talking like a market woman. I wonder the way he will be talking to those working under him in rivers state
He's actually a sweet guy to work with grin

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by 1870ci: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Am sorry for the curse and bad words... May God bless you as you did the right thing I I honestly take back every evil words I used

Accept my apology as well

Good day
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I'm saying goodbye to the world and to nairaland. Whats the point living here when nobody cares about you? I did all i could, spent all i had to secure a job. Atleast, a job with good pay. Today i was sacked after three days of absenteeism. I couldn't cope with the transport fare of #800 daily. I sought help everywhere, but all i got were insults. Its over now. Goodbye the saddest world.
Bye.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by 1870b: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2022
helinues:
Why should you visit him when you have been busy fighting everyone.

Isn't it obvious that Wike is only positioning himself for the VP position. A presidential candidate would rather make friends with others not the other way round
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by 1870cu: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

See a therapist and stop qouting me about looking for attention
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2022
Deltatoto:
wetin concern and u?ask google to guide u.May God bless u with ikpeazu and obaseki since u don’t value wike.I hereby spit on u
You can't even mention one, just one.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 7:43am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

I have no issue with you just a rejoinder and disclaimer

Then no problem the curse is for those that accused me of rape

May Dangote truck crush their most loved person in the world

And may pain never depart their life till their last generation is wiped of earth in a brutal painful manner

So shall it be with the grace of Ramadan that we ask and heaven shall answer .. this I decree
Hmmmm...so you can't even take what you give?
This your post is childish and exposes frustration. What about standing tall?

Since I came to this forum, I have always adviced those who can't take the heat to quit. The jabs we throw here actually gets to some and affect their lives negatively.

Ase oo tie lapon! Oo tie Le! Oo tie gather....enu lasanlasan grin
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2022
femiasaolu2014:
I dont know who pounded fufu for Wike and told him soup is done.

He stands no chance at the party level to get the ticket

nor at the national level to win the election.

Wike is too uncouth, brutish, uncultured, raw, and brash to lead Nigeria.

The man has no social graces or sense of decorum.

He stands no chance.
Buhari was worse but you adored him and made him king. Why the double standard?
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Danniedpastor(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
I'm saying goodbye to the world and to nairaland. Whats the point living here when nobody cares about you? I did all i could, spent all i had to secure a job. Atleast, a job with good pay. Today i was sacked after three days of absenteeism. I couldn't cope with the transport fare of #800 daily. I sought help everywhere, but all i got were insults. Its over now. Goodbye the saddest world.

Good morning
Please hold on a little more.
I want to help you.
Quote me with your phone number
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2022
Deltatoto:
u r apc I noticed that’s why I don’t want to talk much.I am currently in rivers the judges qtrs was built by ur grand father na.the roads that were commissioned was built by Donald trump too.
But Ikoeazu and Obaseki did all these too nah.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Good morning
Please hold on a little more.
I want to help you.
Quote me with your phone number
For prayer and cancelling right?
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Mooh247: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Hmmmm...so you can't even take what you give?
This your post is childish and exposes frustration. What about standing tall?

Since I came to this forum, I have always adviced those who can't take the heat to quit. The jabs we throw here actually gets to some and affect their lives negatively.

Ase oo tie lapon! Oo tie Le! Oo tie gather....enu lasanlasan grin

Na common sense Na... I don ignore the weyrey all this while for more than two years, he had littered my pictures and that of my family, I no go low to him level, when I no be psycho like him

But the guy wey I curse con join dey qoute me about say if I no guilty why I no talk and I simply curse am.... When he begged I change am to prayer for am

Very simple

Even if person dey troll sense suppose dey the trolling ,no be to dey do like weyrey up and down

I don't involve people's family, I don't accuse people of crime like rape and I don't degrade women ... Try that shiit with me and I no mind spend my last card for babalawo house to correct you.. I no mind use rugged boy trace you for street drop you

Simple
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Danniedpastor(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
For prayer and cancelling right?

Is that all a pastor can do to help?
I won't blame you if you think this way.
Drop your contact, I'll like to reach you.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 8:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Is that all a pastor can do to help?
I won't blame you if you think this way.
Drop your contact, I'll like to reach you.
It's counseling not cancelling. That's my point please.
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by MuhammedSaf: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

Na common sense Na... I don ignore the weyrey all this while for more than two years, he had littered my pictures and that of my family, I no go low to him level, when I no be psycho like him

But the guy wey I curse con join dey qoute me about say if I no guilty why I no talk and I simple curse am.... When he beg I change an to prayer

Very simple

Even if person dey troll sense suppose dey the trolling may, no be to dey do like weyrey up and down

I don't involve people's family, I don't accuse people of crime and I don't degrade women ... Try that shiit with me and I no mind spend my last card for babalawo house to correct you

Simple

But you can insult a tribe of more than 40 million people.
which contains women children old people.
lol just look at your life.
whatever you get, you 100% deserve it.

you can't troll people's tribe and mock war victims and expect same people to go soft on you6.
so you see your juju will always fail you.
juju can only work when your hands are clean.

play your politics without involving any tribe and everybody is cool.
Nobody gives a rat asss who you support.
but trolling people's tribe?
well whatever you see, you deserve it.

cc
ChoCho54

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Mooh247:

But the guy wey I curse con join dey qoute me about say if I no guilty why I no talk and I simple curse am.... When he beg I change an to prayer

Very simple

Even if person dey troll sense suppose dey the trolling may, no be to dey do like weyrey up and down

I don't involve people's family, I don't accuse people of crime and I don't degrade women ... Try that shiit with me and I no mind spend my last card for babalawo house to correct you

Simple
Sorry two years? With your pictures? Your true pictures or just like the stunt we pulled on Tinubuadvocate the other day? But I agree some of us take this joke too far. It's on every side of the divide and can only get worse

Babalawo? Lol...why not just mine his skull instead and save everyone the stress.

And you dey gba awe o. grin

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by ChoCho54(f): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2022
MuhammedSaf:

But you can insult a tribe of more than 40 million people
Not now broh. He's still hurting tongue
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by MuhammedSaf: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Not now broh. He's still hurting tongue
Hehehehehe
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by MuhammedSaf: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2022
ChoCho54:
Sorry two years? With your pictures? Your true pictures or just like the stunt we pulled on Tinubuadvocate the other day? But I agree some of us take this joke too far. It's on every side of the divide and can only get worse

Babalawo? Lol...why not just mine his skull instead and save everyone the stress.

Hahahahahaha
rest in Jesus name cheesy
Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by Mooh247: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2022
ChoCho54:

Offline battle self dem no murd us for street sha Na Online... Here Na play thing

The guy wey no Sabi me or understand say that fool just dey troll chook mouth say if I dey innocent why i no reply and I reply am make he no say Omo Oko Ibadan ni mi, I no be lo Ile lo gba Asi

I fire am just two hot curses and the guy talk say make we settle say him no sabi

You sef dey honest see wetin the Oloriburuku ma Shanfani posted and if Na you you no go curse am

Like I said this thing Na common sense and that imbecilicc boy no get so make una free me with am make I teach am bitter life lesson

Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by mrksquare: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2022
sageb:

Former Governors like Melford Okilo and Rufus Ada George.
Perfect gentlemen

Rufus ada George, chartered Accountant
That worked with Shell as an Senior Accountant before his entrant into politics.

Unlike Wike who has never done any paid employment nor manage any personal business before his entrant into politics.

Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR / Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56