Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria (2774 Views)

Anyone Tired Or Bored Of Living In A Western Country, / Madman Gets Tired Of Naija,wants To Go To Europe / I'm Tired Of Nigeria. Please Assist Me To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by Lokay: 4:35am On Aug 24, 2014
Please guys, I'm tired of Nigeria. Can anybody help me? I have been trying everything possible to leave this country, but it's to no avail. I know some of you might say why do I want to leave, but it's a long story. To sum it up, I just want to start a new life. Please if you can invite me to a north American or european country. I'll be more than grateful. I'm very well-spoken, and likeable and I have experience in certain things...please if you're willing to help me. just let me know, I'll send my email address. I'll be looking forward to your response. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by kalimera101: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Lokay: Please guys, I'm tired of Nigeria. Can anybody help me? I have been trying everything possible to leave this country, but it's to no avail. I know some of you might say why do I want to leave, but it's a long story. To sum it up, I just want to start a new life. Please if you can invite me to a north American or european country. I'll be more than grateful. I'm very well-spoken, and likeable and I have experience in certain things...please if you're willing to help me. just let me know, I'll send my email address. I'll be looking forward to your response. Thank you

Are you a graduate?
Have you tried scholarships to study masters or phd in a foreign country?
Most people wouldn't want to invite someone they don't know because the procedure is tedious.
I suggest you look into studying in European countries like Germany, Finland and the rest. Studying in these countries (phd) is almost free if not completely free.
Next save up some money (a good amount of it). If you can't, try harder to.

Student visas is the best way to get to know about the country before you decide to settle down there.
Goodluck.
Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by Oscar22: 9:52am On Aug 24, 2014
lol try south africa then from there u will find your way bro
Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
lol....lwkmd.....some people are so funny...sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by Originalsly: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2014
If you are really tired of Nigeria you should leave as quickly as possible. The border is long and very porous. .....get out first then pick and choose where else you want to go.And why would someone sponsor you when you may get tired of waiting on the process and move on?
Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by DJDOLA(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2014
bros u are not alone....am tired of dis country like kilode

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by londoner: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Why not go to another African country? Seriously, do you think someone is going to "carry you" to Europe or the US, just because you are tired of Nigeria?

Its not a good idea to come across as desperate or a "charity case" in front of people, you will only end up being taken advantage of.
Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by skyscrapper: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
justi4jesu: lol....lwkmd.....some people are so funny...sorry bro

Waka waka nwa....surprise to see u portable
Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by justi4jesu(f): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyscrapper:

Waka waka nwa....surprise to see u portable

who is portable....be careful angry angry angry
Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by skyscrapper: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

I am hiding already dear before u explode...fire extinguisher no de here.

Even if u wan vex ..,vex small abeg leave some for another...miss beauty
Re: Please, Help Me I'm Tired Of Nigeria by skyscrapper: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

Please vex a little and leave some for another day cos no fire extinguisher here to put it off..

Packaged asa

(1) (Reply)

Am thinking of traveling to India How Is Life On India For A Nigeria Foreigner / Uk Settlement Visa Questions? / Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.