Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil (315931 Views)

Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Weah96: 2:17am On Aug 14, 2014
Wizcollifa: My girl friend is a black america and she live in houston, she ask me to visit her that she will sponsor me and don't even have up to 200k in my account cos am a student how do I go about it? Help

Break up with her. Women grow on trees.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by yemmytcm(m): 9:33am On Aug 14, 2014
This thread has been created long before now, but I am just seeing this.

Condemnation is not a part of christianity, but you just did.

The only way to the father is Jesus,not your whosoever your pastor is....or whatsoever your works are.

Who gets eternal life ? John 3:16

What is the will of God ? John 6: 40

What is the work of God ? John 6 :29

The three answers to those questions simply says...believe in the FINISHED work of christ. If you say otherwise, you obviously know more than the holyspirit that inspired thr scriptures.

Your duty is to rest totally in christ,IT IS FINISHED.

#growup
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by chiedu7: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2014
secretpart: PST CHRIS Oyakhilome AND T.B JOSHUA ARE SECRET AGENT OF THE DEVIL

Whether you believe it or not, this is not one of those criticisms of men of God going on everywhere. I wish it were but unfortunately it is the truth. I worked with Christ Embassy for some time to the extent I almost became a pastor then I left.

THESE WERE WHAT I FOUND OUT THAT MADE ME LEAVE

With due respect pastor Chris was called by God but unfortunately he missed it with his quest for power and influence which brought him in contact with T.B Joshua. No doubt Pastor Chris knows the word like I said He was called but he is one of Satan’s prominent agents gathering people to hell.
I am not saying this because of the miracles, the devil can also perform miracles.

PASTOR CHRIS IS OPERATING WITH THE TSUMANEE SPIRIT. This spirit is able to deceive even the elect, i.e. believers. Matthew 24 vs.24. T b Joshua is operating with the jumani spirit. The jumani spirit is stronger and more suspicious and easily decerned than the tsumanee spirit.

This is what the tsumanee spirit does; it is powerful but can only be conquered by the blood of Jesus, the anointing oil and through deliverance. You can play with the name of Jesus but you cannot play with the blood of Jesus.
So PST Chris preaches against the blood as not being very useful now. He also preaches against deliverance and the use of the anointing oil.

He preaches that once you are saved you are good to go to heaven. So take a look at Christ embassy members most of them are still wallowing in sin. The few that are not involved in it stay a while in the church, then they become uncomfortable and leave. Speaking in tongues does not mean you are heaven bound. In case you don’t know there are demonic tongues also.

His church is the most sinful, some of his members cut corners to get money and use that money to sow seeds. Without Holiness you cannot see God. We are all working towards perfection but Pastor Chris is not preaching the whole truth. All this is a cover up.

The CEC members know the secret that is why they are occupying influential position in the church. It would also shock you to know that many Christ Embassy members don’t read their bibles they read rhapsody and speak in tongues.

PASTOR CHRIS DOES NOT ASSOCIATE WITH OTHER CHURCHES HE IS ON HIS OWN TOGETHER WITH T B JOSHUA. He is supposed to be a member of the PFN I.E the Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria. But He distant Himself to prevent interference because of the skeletons in His cup board.

So He started to preach against the name PENTECOSTAL. He is just using psychology but His end is near. Does He know more than Bishop Oyedepo, pastor Ayo, Pastor Adeboye and many pastors in the PFN. He is on His own because of His evil.

No other Pastor mounts Christ Embassy pulpit other than a Christ Embassy member because if that happens the Tsumanee spirit will be exposed. He is not free because He is not genuine. Flee from Christ Embassy it is actually Satan’s embassy.

This is a candid advice because I was once a member but I ran away when I saw things for my self. The tsumanee spirit is even stronger than the Anti Christ.

In Christ Embassy you are compelled to give, and made to go the extra mile to cut corners or even borrow just to meet up to the standard. Not knowing that we are not all on the same capacity. The bible said a widow gave 2 mites and Jesus said she gave the greatest.

You might think you are getting blessed but you are actually miles away from God if you are living in sin and don’t see any thing wrong in that. The bible said He that doeth righteousness is Righteous.1st John 2 vs.29.

I did not write this to discredit Christianity I can’t do that. But thank God for people like Pastor ADEBOYE, BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR, PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI,  PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE, Arc bishop BENSON IDAHOSA OF BLESSED MEMORY AND COUNTLESS OTHERS.

secretpart2012@gmail.com

DEAR SECRETPART

THIS HAS SHOWN YOU WERE ALWAYS CORRECT ABOUT CHRIS Oyakhilome

BUT WE ALSO KNOW THAT DAVID OYEDEPO IS A FREEMASON.

NEVERTHELESS CONGRATS

1 Like

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by peteregwu(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
chiedu7:

DEAR SECRETPART

THIS HAS SHOWN YOU WERE ALWAYS CORRECT ABOUT CHRIS Oyakhilome

BUT WE ALSO KNOW THAT DAVID OYEDEPO IS A FREEMASON.

NEVERTHELESS CONGRATS

SO HOW DO U KNOW HE IS A FREEMASON?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by samzyworld(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by andyanders: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
secretpart: PST CHRIS Oyakhilome AND T.B JOSHUA ARE SECRET AGENT OF THE DEVIL

Whether you believe it or not, this is not one of those criticisms of men of God going on everywhere. I wish it were but unfortunately it is the truth. I worked with Christ Embassy for some time to the extent I almost became a pastor then I left.

With due respect pastor Chris was called by God but unfortunately he missed it with his quest for power and influence which brought him in contact with T.B Joshua. No doubt Pastor Chris knows the word like I said He was called but he is one of Satan’s prominent agents gathering people to hell.
I am not saying this because of the miracles, the devil can also perform miracles.

PASTOR CHRIS IS OPERATING WITH THE TSUMANEE SPIRIT. This spirit is able to deceive even the elect, i.e. believers. Matthew 24 vs.24. T b Joshua is operating with the jumani spirit. The jumani spirit is stronger and more suspicious and easily decerned than the tsumanee spirit.

This is what the tsumanee spirit does; it is powerful but can only be conquered by the blood of Jesus, the anointing oil and through deliverance. You can play with the name of Jesus but you cannot play with the blood of Jesus.
So PST Chris preaches against the blood as not being very useful now. He also preaches against deliverance and the use of the anointing oil.

He preaches that once you are saved you are good to go to heaven. So take a look at Christ embassy members most of them are still wallowing in sin. The few that are not involved in it stay a while in the church, then they become uncomfortable and leave. Speaking in tongues does not mean you are heaven bound. In case you don’t know there are demonic tongues also.

His church is the most sinful, some of his members cut corners to get money and use that money to sow seeds. Without Holiness you cannot see God. We are all working towards perfection but Pastor Chris is not preaching the whole truth. All this is a cover up.

The CEC members know the secret that is why they are occupying influential position in the church. It would also shock you to know that many Christ Embassy members don’t read their bibles they read rhapsody and speak in tongues.

PASTOR CHRIS DOES NOT ASSOCIATE WITH OTHER CHURCHES HE IS ON HIS OWN TOGETHER WITH T B JOSHUA. He is supposed to be a member of the PFN I.E the Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria. But He distant Himself to prevent interference because of the skeletons in His cup board.

So He started to preach against the name PENTECOSTAL. He is just using psychology but His end is near. Does He know more than Bishop Oyedepo, pastor Ayo, Pastor Adeboye and many pastors in the PFN. He is on His own because of His evil.

No other Pastor mounts Christ Embassy pulpit other than a Christ Embassy member because if that happens the Tsumanee spirit will be exposed. He is not free because He is not genuine. Flee from Christ Embassy it is actually Satan’s embassy.

This is a candid advice because I was once a member but I ran away when I saw things for my self. The tsumanee spirit is even stronger than the Anti Christ.

In Christ Embassy you are compelled to give, and made to go the extra mile to cut corners or even borrow just to meet up to the standard. Not knowing that we are not all on the same capacity. The bible said a widow gave 2 mites and Jesus said she gave the greatest.

You might think you are getting blessed but you are actually miles away from God if you are living in sin and don’t see any thing wrong in that. The bible said He that doeth righteousness is Righteous.1st John 2 vs.29.

I did not write this to discredit Christianity I can’t do that. But thank God for people like Pastor ADEBOYE, BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR, PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI,  PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE, Arc bishop BENSON IDAHOSA OF BLESSED MEMORY AND COUNTLESS OTHERS.

secretpart2012@gmail.com

Op, if you are a true man of God as you claim to be, you should not have been calling these two men, agents of satan.

It is written, judge not so that you will not be judged. Why cant you allow God to judge them if you think they were an agent of the devil. You have already condemned yourself by calling them names and tagged them ' Agents of Satan'.
Note that I do not worship in any of those churches in other for you to start name calling.

Since you are the real pastor or man of God, let the world see you same way you see other pastors you said they are the true men of God.

God has spoken that judgement is in His hands to pay to all of us according to our works here on earth.

So, I pray you change your attitude towards others by not condemning and going as far us calling these men, the agents of satan and the types of power they posses. Since you are the righteous one without sin, why did you leave your church and started attending Christ Embassy?
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by andyanders: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
kansionwuekwe:

IF BY SAYING FALL DOWN AND DIE YOU ARE TRYING TO INSULT M.F.M
MY PRAYER IS THAT IF M.F.M IS NONSENSE AS U HAVE POTRAYED IT... MAY GOD NOT PUNISH YOU
BUT IF THE GOD OF DANIEL D.K OLUKOYA IS STILL ON THE THROWN MAY MISFORTUNE EVER KNOW YOUR DOOR STEP IN JESUS NAME
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN
FIRE

Mountain of fire, please, pray for him to change because it is not the will of God for any of us to perish. Stop heaping curses on him, rather you pray for his soul.No misfortune will know his doorstep, rather God will visit him and change him
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by tato29incpt: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
And then what is happening in Nigeria these days Joshua must be evil[url][/u[code][/cod[qu :oote][/quote]e]rl]
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by joeyekembele: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
You need to be careful when you discuss men of God. How did you get to know of these spirit? We're you a member? Allow God to deal with some sensitive issues that pertain him.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
coolHahha.. I can't just stop laughing .. grin
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by reedmund(f): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
Well, God appeared to me many times in my dream, using Pastor Chris.
I have seen many wonderful dreams about him in my dreams.(More than 10. Awesome!)
I'm not a member of his church.
I always see him wearing pure white suit.
One time, he laid his hands on me and prayed for me.

I have also seen Adeboye come to pray for me 3 times.

I'm very convinced that these men are approved by God.

The fact that members of Chris' church commit Fornication is not enough proof. Is there any church where people don't commit Fornication or is it because people in other churches dress so humble that you never think they'll do such. ? Believe me, there is no church where people don't fornicate.

Pastors cannot force their members to live holy even if you preach heaven and hell everyday. It is only with the help of the holy spirit and a personal decision to live right that will cause you to live holy. It means you have come into union with Christ through Holy Spirit relationship.

That pastor Chris said Masturbation is not a sin is not enough to condemn him. I did my research online and I found out that there are some Christian websites who say masturbation is not a sin because it is not clearly declared in scripture and some say it prevents them from commuting fornication. They say as long as you are not thinking lustful thoughts. When I asked the Lord, he gave me these words about the articles approving it. "Malignly from savvy counsel". I broke down the words using my dictionary because the Lord sometimes speak to me through vocabularies that I have to look up in the dictionary.

I had to look up the two words malignly and savvy. Malignly is everything associated with malign, malignancy, malignant. So, the Lord just confirmed to my spirit that Masturbation is 100% sin and cancerous. The counsels in the article are based on savvy knowledge. This is why man cannot live by the bible (bread, logo) alone but by every word that proceeds from the Holy Spirit (rhema).

There is no perfect man of God. No man of God is infallible. We can only be saved by grace.

Reedmund@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Topgainer: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
reedmund:
Well, God appeared to me many times in my dream, using Pastor Chris.
I have seen many wonderful dreams about him in my dreams.(More than 10. Awesome!)
I'm not a member of his church.
I always see him wearing pure white suit.
I'm very convinced that these men are approved by God.
That pastor Chris said Masturbation is not a sin is not enough to condemn him. So, the Lord just confirmed to my spirit that Masturbation is 100% sin and cancerous.
Reedmund@gmail.com
Bro permit me to respond briefly to your assertions
Your dreams can't be the proof to authenticate a man of god. Dreams are subjective and easily manipulated by Satan. It could be influenced by your day to day experience. The only way approved by God for testing every Spirit whether he be angel or claims to be Jesus himself is by cross matching the message he churns out against the Teachings of Christ.

Your vision of Pastor Chris wearing white again proves little. Although, White signifies purity, It could be won by any including the red devil. Revelation chapter 6:2 A white horse, a rider with a crown, had a bow but lacked the substance (arrow) he went out conquering even without arrows(the true word of God). That is a succinct description of some Pastors who conquer people for Satan
Another thing I want to point out about White is that it has regular use among the Marine Spirits and their worshippers. Night operations are carried out either wearing White gown or completely naked, barefooted

"All Pastors are approved by God". Let me add to it that the activities of Satan on earth is also approved and also in God's design. Satan's limitations are where God's dissapproval is stationed. Therefore, a fake preacher or Prophet has a place in God's plan for the end time Read through Revelations and see approvals of all kinds
Mastur.bat.ion thank God you said it was revealed to you as sin. Do you know that a lot of persons are actually praying that God should deliver them from that evil habit that is eating deep into their life and time.

I don't think Pastor Chris agrees with you on the subject of infallibility. While addressing his fans on a Communion Service concerning his divorce , he said he is a man of God, hand picked by God and above sin. That attracted very wide criticisms because all the while he was polishing his ego he was degrading Anita who before now we were told was a Woman of God. Projected as anointed and a co- author of Rapsody of R.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by mikeapollo: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2015
secretpart:
PST CHRIS Oyakhilome AND T.B JOSHUA ARE SECRET AGENT OF THE DEVIL

I did not write this to discredit Christianity I can’t do that. But thank God for people like Pastor ADEBOYE, BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR, PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI,  PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE,MIKE OKONKWO Arc bishop BENSON IDAHOSA OF BLESSED MEMORY AND COUNTLESS OTHERS.

secretpart2012@gmail.com

Like PFN like Pharisees. Pharisees Fellowship of Nigeria!
These are the people and their ministries that misled the public into believing that TB Joshua was a demon and an-anti-Christ! Just like the Pharisees said Jesus was using the spirit of Belzebub (a demon).
Miracles are a key part of Christianity, Our God is a God of miracles. But out of jealousy, these Pharisees instigated the FG to ban the showing of miracles on Nigerian TV because TB Joshua (and later Oyhakhilome) was/were dominating the airwaves with miracles.

Now, TB Joshua's ministry has exploded beyond their reach and influence. His Emmanuel TV is now watched all over the world. People can now see the truth that the PFN labored in vain to cover and destroy.
Today, people watch and visit the church from all over the world. The PFN is now ashamed of itself. Liars! Many of them have been going to TB Joshua in secret (like Nicodemaus) while others have stopped talkinga against TB Joshua....because the people can see everything live on TV.
By their fruits, you shall know them!

1 Like

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by reedmund(f): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2015
Topgainer:

Bro permit me to respond briefly to your assertions
Your dreams can't be the proof to authenticate a man of god. Dreams are subjective and easily manipulated by Satan. It could be influenced by your day to day experience. The only way approved by God for testing every Spirit whether he be angel or claims to be Jesus himself is by cross matching the message he churns out against the Teachings of Christ.

Your vision of Pastor Chris wearing white again proves little. Although, White signifies purity, It could be won by any including the red devil. Revelation chapter 6:2 A white horse, a rider with a crown, had a bow but lacked the substance (arrow) he went out conquering even without arrows(the true word of God). That is a succinct description of some Pastors who conquer people for Satan
Another thing I want to point out about White is that it has regular use among the Marine Spirits and their worshippers. Night operations are carried out either wearing White gown or completely naked, barefooted

"All Pastors are approved by God". Let me add to it that the activities of Satan on earth is also approved and also in God's design. Satan's limitations are where God's dissapproval is stationed. Therefore, a fake preacher or Prophet has a place in God's plan for the end time Read through Revelations and see approvals of all kinds
Mastur.bat.ion thank God you said it was revealed to you as sin. Do you know that a lot of persons are actually praying that God should deliver them from that evil habit that is eating deep into their life and time.

I don't think Pastor Chris agrees with you on the subject of infallibility. While addressing his fans on a Communion Service concerning his divorce , he said he is a man of God, hand picked by God and above sin. That attracted very wide criticisms because all the while he was polishing his ego he was degrading Anita who before now we were told was a Woman of God. Projected as anointed and a co- author of Rapsody of R.

How do you know he degraded her?
I know what I saw in my dreams.
For 10 years the Lord has trained me in discernment.
I know the diverse kinds of revelation I saw about Chris. I'm not a member of his church, I don't listen to his sermons and I don't read his rhapsody. So, it has nothing to do with my day to day speculation or imagination.

There was a time I backslided, ( I didn't reject Christ but I knew I wasn't doing enough for the Lord and I had some sin in my life ). The Lord used the face of the man Chris, he came to me and said he didn't like the garment I was putting on and I should remove the black and wear something woman-like, like pink. And he said he couldn't talk to me cos I had many stains.

Another time when I was badly affected by Satan 's kingdom in 2011, I was very weak and worn out by the many attacks. I attended the RCCG camp in December because I was seeking strength and complete deliverance. The Lord again showed up in my dream using this man (Chris) face. He was wearing white suit and he told me to take a lot of protein and zinc. Later, in reality, I was reading Rebecca Brown's book - "Prepare for War". In her book, she said when a child of God is being attacked by the enemy through afflictions, their target is to drain out the protein in you thereby leading to weakness in the flesh causing the believer to even be unable to walk. Then she recommended that the one going through such must eat a lot of proteinous meals. She said the devil knows this that is why he tries to kick against the eating of meat thereby causing some to become vegetarians. She said the devilish people will try to encourage being a vegetarian.

There is so much the Lord will do to train us. I know the many experiences I've had, so I know what I am saying even if you try to prove me wrong, it will only be a wasted effort.

Chris is right there. See Romans 6:14, Romans 6:18, 6:2, 6:6

Don't try to relate white to the devil because all Satan does is to copy the things of God. To Christians, White means purity. Satan is a copy cat. Remember when Moses threw down his rod, it became a snake. What did Pharaoh's magicians do? They also copied. They threw down their rods and they became snakes. But Moses' snake swallowed Pharaoh's snakes. Wow! I notice people like to agree with Satan's power than God's power. Well time will not permit me to share many dreams here. I have seen many wonderful things that have scriptural backings. I believe in God's power.

When I was afflicted, I prayed so earnestly. When I slept I saw that back in the house I grew up in, a group of men and many children were surrounding a coffin. They were planning my death. They were all wearing red with hoods. Immediately I arrived I shouted at them and said, "So this is what you are doing to me?". Immediately, a big slab came to my hand and I began to shout at them " In the name of Jesus, the blood of Jesus!". They all started running in different directions. I also saw that God released his army to back me up. They were in soldier uniforms and carrying weapons. So, it was a battle between God's kingdom and the kingdom of darkness.

Like I said, no man of God is infallible, yet it is God that makes us righteous by the blood of His son. Even Peter acted like a hypocrite when he was eating with gentiles. When he saw Jews coming, he took cover. But Paul scolded him. So no matter who a man of God is, he is still flesh and blood. He will still be tempted like every other human. Even Jesus was tempted. The problem is we humans think because pastors preach they have to be like God! The only thing is they have to learn to live a life of sacrifice and live by example so that the followers can be influenced positively.

You know nothing about Chris and his wife cos you are not living with them. Let God be the judge.

Read Jude. There you will see how God detests those who speak against authorities. Even the angel did not dispute with the demon over the body of Moses, but he said "The Lord rebuke you!". Read the book of Jude. It's right there.

Reedmund@gmail.com
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Topgainer: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
reedmund:

How do you know he degraded her?

You know nothing about Chris and his wife cos you are not living with them. Let God be the judge.
Read Jude. There you will see how God detests those who speak against authorities. Even the angel did not dispute with the demon over the body of Moses, but he said "The Lord rebuke you!". Read the book of Jude. It's right there.
Reedmund@gmail.com
You just quoted a Scripture out of context. There is no point asking you to explain what transpired in the passage you quoted. Are you implying by quoting that passage that Satan is an authority over Angel Micheal
I don't think you know the meaning of judgement. Fake pastors always extract scriptures out of context to serve their purpose and to keep eyes away from scrutinizing their anti-Christlike activities thereby giving them unrestricted numbers they are leading to Hell

How can you test the spirit when you are not allowed to discuss the teachings, comparing it with the Lord's

It is good you dream, it is part of the promise of Joel 2:28. Albeit, if your dream tells you something is good and the Bible tells you the fruits aren't good. Discard your dreams stick to the Word. dreams can be manipulated easily by the devil
Pray for Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, his wife and his followers
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by peteregwu(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Anyone following dreams without banking on the word of God will easily end up in hell fire. I don't just know why in the world that a people will not way their pastors by the Word of God but only through dreams. Have you ever why we sometimes have bad dreams, don't you know that Satan can as well give fake-good dreams. A pastor that told you openly that maturation, tattoo is not a sin, you are saying that he is a man of God. That means even you that is believing him, something is definitely wrong with you, your salvation is questionable, or you don't believe or understand the word of God. Chei!! The Bible warns of this end time and that many will be decieved, now it is coming to pass.

If I am a member of Christmas embassy, I would run for my dear life. I love my soul and I don't want to perish. Heaven is my destiny.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by SujiAndrew(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Ezymotion(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please stop saying things about the anointed Mens of God there's a serious curses on that .
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by Kinkot3: 2:11am On Sep 19, 2016
If you go to a church where they preach prosperity, breakthrough, self healing, or self motivation. Well, you are no better than Oyaki and TB!
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by EdifiedHebrew: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
secretpart:
PST CHRIS Oyakhilome AND T.B JOSHUA ARE SECRET AGENT OF THE DEVIL

secretpart2012@gmail.com
Both pastor Chris , T.B Joshua and All the names of the Pastors you mentioned like Pastor ADEBOYE, BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR, PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI, PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE, Arc bishop BENSON IDAHOSA OF BLESSED MEMORY AND COUNTLESS OTHERS. Are workers of iniquities. This men are LUCIFIRIANS they worship satan.
2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

All Sunday doctrines and man made religions worships satan and they will be destroyed if they don't repent and follow the doctrine of Yahawah bahasham Yahawashi Hamasciach whom you called Jesus Christ.
Remember The Yahawashi Hamasciach Sworn, No keeping of his Sabbathdays Holy No entering into Yahawah's kingdom for rest.
Please for confirmation read Hebrews 4: 1 - 12 & Exodus 31: 12 - 18 don't let anybody to decieve you.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by EdifiedHebrew: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
Ezymotion:
Please stop saying things about the anointed Mens of God there's a serious curses on that .
Both pastor Chris , T.B Joshua and All the names of the Pastors you mentioned like Pastor ADEBOYE, BISHOP OYEDEPO, PASTOR AYO ORITSEJAFOR, PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI, PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE, Arc bishop BENSON IDAHOSA OF BLESSED MEMORY AND COUNTLESS OTHERS. Are workers of iniquities. This men are LUCIFIRIANS they worship satan.
2 Corinthians 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

All Sunday doctrines and man made religions worships satan and they will be destroyed if they don't repent and follow the doctrine of Yahawah bahasham Yahawashi Hamasciach whom you called Jesus Christ.
Remember The Yahawashi Hamasciach Sworn, No keeping of his Sabbathdays Holy No entering into Yahawah's kingdom for rest.
Please for confirmation read Hebrews 4: 1 - 12 & Exodus 31: 12 - 18 don't let anybody to decieve you.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by stunnert(m): 7:52am On Feb 04
14 years after you posted this, TB Joshua flock has been scattered, his legacy destroyed, his reputation in tatters shocked
ralphi64:
God recently warned South Africa about TB Joshua and Pastor Chris practices.

Even I myself was also bound by evil spirits after following TB Joshua for 3 years. When I go home in 2006 December, the very same Sunday I received my deliverance in a church.

After having lots of questions in 2008 the Lord Jesus visited me by a vision and told me that TB Joshua and Ps Chris are not His servants. I asked Him How will we know. And He said to me “THEY ARE USING THE POWERS OF PRACTICE” It took me time to figure it out until God began to open my eyes and showed me Ephesians 6:12.

TBJ and Chris, are not the servants of the Lord, and please stay away from them. Following these men is as bad as following Korah and Dathan; you will go to hell with them for supporting what they are doing. Check Numbers 16:31 – 33.

It is only the revelatory teachings that will open the eyes of the people of God.

This is what God told me about those guys;

TBJ and CHRIS are in the rank of the powers found in Ephesians 6:12 of which the first rank is the Principalities (Satan and Fallen angels), then powers (TB Joshua, Chris and others like Kobus Van Rensburg of South Africa spiritual son of TBJ etc.), then rulers of darkness of this age (Satanists and Devil worshipers), and the last is spiritual hosts of wickedness (Black magic, white witchcraft and other basic practices)

Here me once and for all,
The powers spiritual rank (where TBJ and friends sit as princes) is greater than rulers and spiritual hosts by satanic authority and by virtue of being appointed by Satan, and therefore they are able to catch and harass those that are below them, though they serve the same master of evil (Satan).

In most cases when they catch rulers and spiritual hosts, they only promote them to the higher level of satanic practices where they will serve under their demonic ministries (under powers). And by these we will think that a person has been delivered from witchcraft of which is wrong, the truth is a person has been promoted from one satanic level to another.

All people that are using the occult powers and practices must be exposed. What TBJ and PS Chris are doing is unacceptable. They have imparted their practices to many South African people and now us Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers in S.A. we are re-teaching our people and reversing the wrong doctrine imparted to our Country. God is speaking to many prophets around the world concerning those guys and their practices. Even here in South Africa God recently warned the people to stay away from those guys through the prophets that I will not mention their names.

South Africa
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by FxMasterz: 1:33pm On Feb 04
stunnert:
14 years after you posted this, TB Joshua flock has been scattered, his legacy destroyed, his reputation in tatters shocked

So many gullible churchgoers are still clinging unto them.

Chris started well but I've heard so much about him lately.
Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by stunnert(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04
I'll be praying for Chris.
FxMasterz:

So many gullible churchgoers are still clinging unto them.

Chris started well but I've heard so much about him lately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil by FxMasterz: 2:17pm On Feb 04
stunnert:
I'll be praying for Chris.

We should all do.

God bless you brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.