Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,216 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

How I Got to the Hot Seat - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How I Got to the Hot Seat (29551 Views)

Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 / Y'all Got To See This Trailer.......Naija, We Doing It Big!! / Apprentice Africa Omar On The Hot Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by ask4bk(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2014
How about this easy way.

I've never been on the hotseat but I was almost there.

I did their online who wants to be... and took 3rd. I was given 10k for it. Some days later they called me on phone and told me they'll ask me a question for taking 3rd online and if I answer i'll go for the live show.

ISNT THAT EASY. I guess their are many ways it can happen, and not just the way it happened to OP.

PS: I didn't go to the liveshow coz they asked me the year of independence of Hong Kong to be answered in 15secs. I no sabi am at all. gringringrin
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by shidof(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Vikky014: bt permits killing,,raping,& sliting the throats of infidels like me!Good religion of peace(islam)
ua notin bt a congenital fool
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by texazzpete(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2014
ladeni:
texazzpete,

Good thing the world doesn't revolve around your uninformed suspicions though. So, in your world, asking people to subscribe with an e-mail on a site to get a free e-book is 'nefarious'- Seriously Signing up with an e-mail address for newsletters you can easily unsubscribe from if you don't like the newsletters sent after while you still get to keep the free 20-page e-book is 'nefarious' now kwa?

Ah. So now you admit you plan to send email 'newsletters' to people who sign up.
This is a departure from your initial posturing of posting free info for purely altruistic reasons.

ladeni:

If you are not interested, that's one thing but if you are uninformed about something, at least make the effort to know and not just appoint yourself an infallible judge based on your own very limited knowledge of the world around you. Perhaps, you might want to start by scouring the internet for the many information websites that ask you to subscribe with your e-mail before you get a free product.

Cut the BS cheesy. We both know that websites that ask you to subscribe for newsletters have some sort of profit in mind. It could run the gamut from advertisement, to propaganda to marketing to data collection.
So still back to where you initially claimed you were not out for any personal benefits

ladeni:
Beyond just casting aspersions based on obviously uninformed personal suspicions, why not at least make the effort to know more about this by going to the website first rather than putting yourself through writing all the pointless 'drivel' you put up there.

Frankly, your website raises even more red flags.
I'll bow out of this discussion, though.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 27, 2014
texazzpete:

Ah. So now you admit you plan to send email 'newsletters' to people who sign up.
This is a departure from your initial posturing of posting free info for purely altruistic reasons.

Cut the BS cheesy. We both know that websites that ask you to subscribe for newsletters have some sort of profit in mind. It could run the gamut from advertisement, to propaganda to marketing to data collection.
So still back to where you initially claimed you were not out for any personal benefits

I just don't get people like you. You are not interested in something but you still have an obsessive need to pass denigrating judgements without even trying out being a part of the process first. You obviously are the 1 full of BS.

sad

If the 'price' for getting the free ebook is to subscribe for a newsletter you can immediately unsubscribe from if you don't like the newsletters you receive, how does the free ebook cost you money then genius?

Like I told your other friend earlier, your ilk wouldn't be missed. Next time stick to threads you're interested in rather than sticking your ever-suspicious noses in threads you have no interest just to discourage other interested individuals.

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Vikky014(f): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
shidof: ua notin bt a congenital fool
God bless u mydear,is Good to be a fool than a succide bomber#cheers!

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Vikky014(f): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2014
pussygotlips:
I'm calmed,

If not,I would have sent her off to her 72 virginscheesy
lol,funny dude
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Simonet: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
ladeni: Hello,

I am Lolu Adeniran. Like almost everyone else, ever since the first time I saw 'Who Wants To Be a Millionaire?' Nigeria on TV, I always had it in mind to one day make it to the hot seat and experience what sitting on the fabled hot seat would feel like with the added bonus of possibly winning some free cash

Unlike most people though, I was able to make this dream came through in 2011 and at the ‘ripe’ age of 23, I became one of the youngest to cross the million Naira mark on the hot seat and eventually walked home with 2 Million Naira. So, after being persistently sought out by hot seat hopefuls over the years for tips and words of advice, I have decided to create a more enduring support system for hot seat hopefuls.

Want to know what it is?
Just read on...

Thanxx!!

Used to be regular until i moved to abj

As you might already realise by now, this isn't some get rich quick scheme being pushed to you by someone who's never even put a naira in the idea being suggested to you. No. This is someone who's gone through, all it takes to get to the hot seat over 4 years, knows all it takes, knows all the potential mistakes one could make and has been able to walk away with 2 Million Naira from the hot seat @ 23 willing to lay bare exactly how he did it all for you to learn from and achieve your own hot seat dreams if you've always hoped for it. And even if you're just a passive fan of the show, it won't hurt to get to see things from the perspective of a hot seat contestant.

So, to help dedicated viewers like you who have always wanted to get on the hot seat but do not know the best way to go, I have put together the free e-book- The Hotseat Life. The Hotseat Life is a short 20-page concise, yet extensively detailed, e-book on how I got to the hot seat and how any hot seat hopeful can do same. It is about enlightening you on the best way to get to the hot seat all within the shortest possible time and without burning a sinkhole in your pockets.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be serializing parts of the Hotseat Life on this thread but if you want the complete e-book right away, the little prize you have to pay is to sign-up with your primary e-mail address right now at:

http://hotseatmillionaire.com

PS:

Pls ensure you sign up with your primary e-mail because there’s a lot more vital information you need to win big on the hot seat beyond just knowing how to get to the hot seat and you can only discover that part if you use a mail you open daily.

It’s up to you now…
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2014
@texazzpete:I just dey observe for a while but GUY...YOU JUST DISPLAYED INTELLIGENT FOOLISHNESS... CHOI!!! shocked cry

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by MDCEO1: 6:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Xsolutions: @texazzpete:I just dey observe for a while but GUY...YOU JUST DISPLAYED INTELLIGENT FOOLISHNESS... CHOI!!! shocked cry
U just shut the f..k up!
Re*tarded dumb-ass Mo-fo.
I wouldnt be surprised if you are one and the same person as the Op posting with a different handle.
Nitwit!
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by MDCEO1: 6:45am On Aug 28, 2014
texazzpete:

Bros dont mind the guy jare. Forming long story on top getting to hot seat. Next thing he'll be bombarding people's emails with all sorts of strange make money offers.....
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by MDCEO1: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2014
@OP, how market, hope people are signing up to the list....
If you are more creative you may even turn this to a full video series like Lost or 24, with complete season 1 to 7, all on top getting to hot seat.
Take this as a friendly tip from me.
Cheers
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 28, 2014
MDCEO1:
U just shut the f..k up!
I wouldnt be surprised if you are one and the same person as the Op posting with a different handle.
Nitwit!
You are the RE.TARDED/DUMB one.
For your info.i am not the OP,NOT EVERYONE IS STU.PID LIKE YOU...INFACT YOU ARE NOTHING,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER!!!
angry
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by MDCEO1: 10:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Xsolutions: You are the RE.TARDED/DUMB one.
For your info.i am not the OP,NOT EVERYONE IS STU.PID LIKE YOU...INFACT YOU ARE NOTHING,YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSER!!!
angry
Hehehe, take it easy, if you burst the arteries in your brain from shouting, how will you manage to make money from the list you are trying to build by peddling ebooks na?
Take a chill pill.
I know you will soon log out now and relogin with your other moniker to come and continue peddling your ebooks while making noise.
Primary school tricks that are long outdated....
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2014
MDCEO1:
Hehehe, take it easy, if you burst the arteries in your brain from shouting, how will you manage to make money from the list you are trying to build by peddling ebooks na?
Take a chill pill.
I know you will soon log out now and relogin with your other moniker to come and continue peddling your ebooks while making noise.
Primary school tricks that are long outdated....
First I AM NOT the OP...
And who is shouting??... CAPLOCKS=EMPHASIS YOU FOOL!!!
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
MDCEO1:
U just shut the f..k up!
Nitwit!

Are you really this hopelessly jobless man?

You said you are going, you don't like NL arguments blah blah even when you started it here and other dumb inconsistent stuffs. You've been told no one will miss you but rather than leave with whatever shred of your dignity left, you have decided to display your foolishness to the extent of assuming only the OP can call you out over your dumb attitude. Rather than making foolishly wild allegations, you can add a shred of intelligence to your jobless investigation by trying to smartly compare my posts & Xsolutions posts on NL for any real similarities.

Pls go, you are of zero use here, no one wants you around.

I've had people get in touch just to thank me for doing this btw.

Tip of the day for you; go find something truly productive to do with your time rather than trying so hard, yet failing, to be the MDCEO1 of nuisances on nairaland cos a true aspiring executive starts his journey by engaging in truly productive tasks which you obviously know little of at the moment.

Mods pls ban MDCEO1 & Texazzpete from this thread, it's fine to be doubtful of a topic but theirs is an obssessive need to derail this thread.

PS:
New post tonight

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Xsolutions: First I AM NOT the OP...
And who is shouting??... CAPLOCKS=EMPHASIS YOU FOOL!!!

@Xsolutions, pls ignore the Orangutan.

No point paying them any attention henceforth, if they{mdceo1 & texazzpete} can't even keep to their word of shamelessly leaving this thread, no point wasting time on such pointedly dishonourable elements anymore
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
ladeni:

No point paying them any attention henceforth, if they{mdceo1 & texazzpete} can't even keep to their word of shamelessly leaving this thread, no point wasting time on such pointedly dishonourable elements anymore

Hahaha...LOL @ Orangutan..PLEASE at Ladeni what does it really take in terms of preparation to Go on the show and win big like you did?
Thank you.
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by MDCEO1: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
ladeni:

Xsolutions: Hahaha...LOL @ Orangutan..PLEASE at Ladeni what does it really take in terms of preparation to Go on the show and win big like you did?
Thank you.

@OP, do you realize chatting with yourself is an indication of a need for psychiatric admission.
No need to do that to yourself, in the name of looking for money.
People on NL are not that easily fooled, no be today we don dey see duplicate monikers cheering themselves on a thread.
You need to be a bit more creative if you are going to do that, maybe you might then succeed in pulling wool over people's eyes.
Just my 2 cents anyway......
Pls continue the storytelling, and make your money.
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
MDCEO1:

@OP, do you realize chatting with yourself is an indication of a need for psychiatric admission.
No need to do that to yourself, in the name of looking for money.
People on NL are not that easily fooled, no be today we don dey see duplicate monikers cheering themselves on a thread.
You need to be a bit more creative if you are going to do that, maybe you might then succeed in pulling wool over people's eyes.
Just my 2 cents anyway......
Pls continue the storytelling, and make your money.
I repeat...YOU ARE A FOOL!!!
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by lorddeni: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Interesting

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Swiftlee(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
The spirit says and I qoute "the guy you see is an agent for MTN, trying to get more people dial that code,send and SMS or play online for MTN to be richer". He actually will get a percentage from all the new dialers! Goodluck. Message delivered.

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 29, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 3 Voting Results & Percentages / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C, Tobi And Anto / BBNaija: Nina "Miracle Is My Everything, My Boyfriend Is My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.