Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 (2087 Views)

8 Big Movies Coming To Theaters In March / 10 Hot Movies That Every Man Should Watch!!!! / Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 by HFMagazine: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
The year 2015 is winding up and it appears like all the scheduled movies of the year have been released except for a few like ‘SPECTRE’- scheduled for release on October 26 and Matt Damon’s ‘The Martian’, coming out on October 2, 2015.

There are a few others like Leonardo Di Caprio’s ‘The Revenant’, ‘Hateful Eight’ and ‘Concussion’ where Will Smith would be playing a Nigerian born doctor.

2016 is sure to be another year, packed with loads of movies as Hollywood big guns are set to take each other in the race to remain number one on the movie scene.

DC’s superheroes Batman and Superman will go head to head in the film titled ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’. A leak from Entertainment weekly revealed behind the scene photos of the film several some weeks ago. The film promises to be action packed.

Despite Superman’s fame, likely viewers of the film appear to be taking sides with the ‘mere-mortal’ ‘Batman’ as seen on social media and other movie websites. The movie will be officially released on March 23, 2016.

It seems DC studios won’t be the only ones facing off their super heroes as Marvel also has an upcoming film with a similar plot. ‘Captain America: Civil War’ will see America’s WWII super hero played by Chris Evans go against ‘Iron Man’ from the ‘Avengers’ in an internal conflict.

‘Captain America: Civil War’ will be officially released on May 6, 2016.

The super hero films slated for 2016 doesn’t end there as Marvel also intends to release the self-aware super-hero character ‘Deadpool’ in a film named after him. The twisted minded sarcastic character played by Ryan Reynolds will be officially released on February 12, 2016. Expect to hear cynical comments from ‘Deadpool’ as Ryan Reynolds defines a new angle for his super hero role.

Also in 2016, Ice cube will once again collaborate with Kevin Hart in the upcoming comedy film ‘Ride Along 2’. Expect to see silly rib-cracking demeanour from Kevin Hart as serious cop, Ice Cube tries to manage situations. The movie is expected to be at the cinemas early next year in January 15, 2016.

Back to super hero films, ‘Doctor Strange’ is expected to hit the cinema screens in the last quarter of 2016. Precisely on November 4, 2016, you get to see Chiwetel Ejiofor playing evil ‘Baron Mordo’ in another Marvel owned franchise.

Late in January, 2016, iconic actor Morgan Freeman will play Vice president in the sequel to film ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ which has been titled ‘London Has Fallen’.

The prequel, ‘Olympus Has Fallen’ was a great movie and the sequel should not be a disappointing movie to watch. The action packed blockbuster will be in the cinemas from January 22, 2016.

Although, this is not an exhaustive list, it can be considered as the ‘A – List’ of movies scheduled for 2016.

If you liked this article then subscribe for more here --> www.hfmagazineonline.com/subscribe Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 by jaelz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
aaawwww i den wet already
Re: Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 by wx9Z: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
You can watch all the trailers just click my signature.

1 Like

Re: Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 by ipledge10(m): 12:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Am still expecting the last witchhunter and mockingjay2
Re: Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 by tunetokheyno(m): 10:00am On Nov 02, 2015
wx9Z:
You can watch all the trailers just click my signature.

lol man your site is sweet, lets chat one of this days....

i'm waiting for #spectre

1 Like

Re: Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 by wx9Z: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
tunetokheyno:

lol man your site is sweet, lets chat one of this days....

i'm waiting for #spectre
Thanks man. Mail me at admin@yeyepikin.com I want to discuss something with you.
Re: Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 by tpiar: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2016
another Tarzan movie - The Legend of Tarzan- coming out in July.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj7ty6sViiU

Starring

Alexander Skarsgård
Samuel L. Jackson
Margot Robbie
Djimon Hounsou
Christoph Waltz

and also Osy Ikhile which sounds like a Nigerian (Edo) name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Tarzan_%28film%29

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Seen The Movie: Temptation: Confessions Of A Marriage Counselor ? / VIDEO: Jenifa's DIARY - The Story So Far / Izzar So Episode 53 Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.