Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,250 members, 7,849,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) (13496 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Convoy Hit By Air Strike In Iraq / Nelson Mandela Was On US Terrorist Watch-List Until 2008 / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by atlwireles: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bluetooth2:

There is no sarcasm in your comment neither was it related. You didn't read the article before commenting. Just admit that !

Ok, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by xp17(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
berem: Another brainwashed fool have been unmasked. Kudos to the american intelligent network.
it was the British govt who did the voice tracking on the coward. his accent was traced as one of the descendants from east London.
Cameron just had to sit up on the issue to avoid shitt from the US. because the US might declare a war or end the bilateral relationship the her mother if not properly handled, just like 911 incident.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
CoolHunk:
Owh! So it was all about fear? Sorry, chicken. smiley

Who's the "chicken" here, git? And what do you know about GCHQ and how information is collated on the web for intelligence?

You don't even know if I ever worked for a company affiliated with it, or not - some of you open your putrid mouths on the internet to spew junk. Just because you're a scared plonker, that doesn't mean you should disturb everyone else with ya stupidity. If you're scared - go to the Church and pray, and stop disturbing sane and upstanding folks with ya miserable life.

Anyway, you and your ilk including the miserable stalkerish Calabar village biitch trying to claim what she isn't need to stay away from my posts. I don't care about ya pathetic lives - go sort yourselves out. undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by 50calibre(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao!

I saw that video - and strangely it looked kind of weird compared to how Islamists behead folks.

If you've seen Islamist behead people, like the ones they did in Libya beheading black people - and compare those videos to the Foley incident - the difference is clear.

Just an excuse to get UK more involved in fighting the same ISIS monster both the US and UK created.

gbadexy:
I didn't watch the video but what struck me about the picture posted online was the calmness on the face of the foley, almost like serenity which I interpreted as accepting his fate.
I also wondered why there was only the executioner in the picture. No spectator.

C'mon guys it's very unlikely that video was faked. However I do agree there are some minor discrepancies in the video.

- First James Foley criticising the US. I see no logic in critiquing your country especially if it won't save your life. You can as well fave your death as a brave man

- The actual beheading itself is the whole point of the video, I can't understand why the graphic part was censored. We only saw the executioner's palms over foley's lips and a wide shot of the first few swipes of the knife along with a stifled groan, then it was cut. Why? Why was the graphic part cut short, isn't the intention to send shock?

The background did look like CGI because that place looked like a proper desert, it's very unlikely they'd take the risk traveling that far for just an execution. ISIS are well funded, perhaps they have advanced video editing tools, because that video was well made, not just an amateur job.

But who knows? The fact remains that the US & especially the UK are very very reluctant to get involved in another military campaign in the Middle East. UK elections are next year, & the last thing Cameron wants is a conflict involving Britain.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
atlwireles:

Ok, grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
50calibre:

C'mon guys it's very unlikely that video was faked. However I do agree there are some minor discrepancies in the video.

- First James Foley criticising the US. I see no logic in critiquing your country especially if it won't save your life. You can as well fave your death as a brave man

- The actual beheading itself is the whole point of the video, I can't understand why the graphic part was censored. We only saw the executioner's palms over foley's lips and a wide shot of the first few swipes of the knife along with a stifled groan, then it was cut. Why? Why was the graphic part cut short, isn't the intention to send shock?

The background did look like CGI because that place looked like a proper desert, it's very unlikely they'd take the risk traveling that far for just an execution. ISIS are well funded, perhaps they have advanced video editing tools, because that video was well made, not just an amateur job.

But who knows? The fact remains that the US & especially the UK are very very reluctant to get involved in another military campaign in the Middle East. UK elections are next year, & the last thing Cameron wants is a conflict involving Britain.

The more reason why the whole thing may turn out to be a charade. We all know about CIA black ops.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
50calibre:

Bruv, when the Libyan debacle started - mistakenly or should I say stupidly, I watched one of the videos. Then after getting through the trauma of watching it, I did watch a few other ones. And in as much as those videos forever changed the way I look at Arabs, and somewhat fueled the innate hatred I've for those rag-headed folks - at least I think I can say I know how these savages carry out their demonic acts. Real or fake - that video looks weird, unlike the other ones I have seen. And all the other ones were done by the same Al Qaeda/ISIS bastards.

Regardless, when David Cameron and Obama started their (b)romance with these terrorists in Libya, people warned them about the blowback - but they never listened. They armed them to the teeth, and David Cameron never said anything when some UK Islamists travelled to Libya to join the Jihad over there. Then they moved to Syria with the same savagely Islamic bastards, trained them - with Saudi, Turkey, and Qatar supplying them with all kinds of weapons. ISIS started from there. And a few months ago, before ISIS got to Iraq - there were reports that over 750 radicalised British Muslims were fighting with these savaegly bastards in Syria. Nothing was done about that. Heck, ISIS black flag was hoisted in the UK a few weeks ago.

Also, when you look at how well trained, and organised ISIS is - with the advanced PR tools at its disposal - you know it's a western creation. Initially when they overran Iraqi army a few months ago, I thought it was just exaggerated. However, after how they defeated the well trained and brave Kurds last week...and the professional way they booby-trapped Tikrit. Furthermore, after reports on Guardian that they've got a lot of heavy US weapons, with Israeli modifications - and close to 80,000 fighters with different nationalities within their ranks - you just have to be pissed off on how/why they allowed these savages get to this stage before telling us.

UK and US government aren't reluctant in intervening in the Middle East - only the people are. And they've found a new enemy in ISIS, in which they created, to fight. But why are they putting the lives of decent folks in danger if and when these homegrown radicalised jihadists return back to their respective countries? There might be up to a thousand Brits fighting with ISIS - who knows what these plonkers are going to come back to the country with? The scar of the 7/7 bombings is still there.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by mankand(m): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
LaraiBoluwaji:
Where did you get this pictur?

In the NSA office! cool

That is what you want to hear
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Ekundayo7: 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
jmaine:

That is what happens when you have an established database system to cross match referencing . . . . .In Nigeria, we clearly don't . . . . .
Exactly, or the people who actually give a feck to make sure a database system is set up, AND the bloody cell signal and electricity to run it. We have religious zealots crying and hand wringing over producing names and photos of kidnapped young girls and women as it might "deflower" their image and name...bloody eeediots.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
@50calibre

This is from Newsweek:

Khalid Mahmood, the MP for Perry Barr in Birmingham, estimates that at least 1,500 young British Muslims have been recruited by extremists fighting in Iraq and Syria in the last three years.

http://www.newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865

^^^Isn't that scary? They allowed these savages to go fight in Syria - and now it's ISIS.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Ekundayo7: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex: This is what happens when you create phantom enemies everywhere to fuel the military industrial complex.

And wasn't Foley with ISIS for months, when the CIA and MI6 were training them in Syria?

Then all of sudden "Foley" became a target - and got beheaded live on camera, by a "Brit" the same week David Cameron was talking about homegrown terrorists coming to cause havoc in the UK.

Anyway, they uncovered the face behind the mask here, but all the faces behind balaclavas that have committed all kinds of serious crimes in the UK are yet to uncovered. Like seriously, who's fooling who?
You seem to think there is conspiracy. The only thing going on here are terrorists who are nothing more and nothing less than mercenaries, so yeah, they hide their foreign identities. You've got "white" Russians slitting throats, so yeah, they hide their identity, but they are all Muslim pigs underneath. So?
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Ekundayo7: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
stevecantrell:

The background in the Foley beheading is obviously artificial. I've been thinking about that fake background for days.

Thanks for your post.
You need glasses then, or a brain transplant to help your faulty reasoning and comprehension.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ekundayo7:
You seem to think there is conspiracy. The only thing going on here are terrorists who are nothing more and nothing less than mercenaries, so yeah, they hide their foreign identities. You've got "white" Russians slitting throats, so yeah, they hide their identity, but they are all Muslim pigs underneath. So?

That has nothing to do with conspiracy or race. It's about the video itself, and how weird it looks. And also, the fact that it's a premise for another war that could have been averted, if these folks had listened before they embarked on their "humanitarian" interventions - from Libya, to Syria, and now another monster they created in ISIS.

Moreover, what was David Cameron doing when all these radicalised homegrown Muslims were travelling to Libya, then Syria - and now savagely ISIS? Now, people have to keep living in fear again - fear of another phantom savages. But the only difference is that this time, more than a thousand of them are from the UK.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by 50calibre(m): 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Bruv, when the Libyan debacle started - mistakenly or should I say stupidly, I watched one of the videos. Then after getting through the trauma of watching it, I did watch a few other ones. And in as much as those videos forever changed the way I look at Arabs, and somewhat fueled the innate hatred I've for those rag-headed folks - at least I think I can say I know how these savages carry out their demonic acts. Real or fake - that video looks weird, unlike the other ones I have seen. And all the other ones were done by the same Al Qaeda/ISIS bastards.

Regardless, when David Cameron and Obama started their (b)romance with these terrorists in Libya, people warned them about the blowback - but they never listened. They armed them to the teeth, and David Cameron never said anything when some UK Islamists travelled to Libya to join the Jihad over there. Then they moved to Syria with the same savagely Islamic bastards, trained them - with Saudi, Turkey, and Qatar supplying them with all kinds of weapons. ISIS started from there. And a few months ago, before ISIS got to Iraq - there were reports that over 750 radicalised British Muslims were fighting with these savaegly bastards in Syria. Nothing was done about that. Heck, ISIS black flag was hoisted in the UK a few weeks ago.

Also, when you look at how well trained, and organised ISIS is - with the advanced PR tools at its disposal - you know it's a western creation. Initially when they overran Iraqi army a few months ago, I thought it was just exaggerated. However, after how they defeated the well trained and brave Kurds last week...and the professional way they booby-trapped Tikrit. Furthermore, after reports on Guardian that they've got a lot of heavy US weapons, with Israeli modifications - and close to 80,000 fighters with different nationalities within their ranks - you just have to be pissed off on how/why they allowed these savages get to this stage before telling us.

UK and US government aren't reluctant in intervening in the Middle East - only the people are. And they've found a new enemy in ISIS, in which they created, to fight. But why are they putting the lives of decent folks in danger if and when these homegrown radicalised jihadists return back to their respective countries? There might be up to a thousand Brits fighting with ISIS - who knows what these plonkers are going to come back to the country with? The scar of the 7/7 bombings is still there.

You're so right!! This monster called ISIS is purely a western creation & the fact they've chosen not to acknowledge it, is just annoying.

Few weeks ago Hillary Clinton said this in an interview "The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad—there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle—the failure to do that left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled" I downgraded my respect for this woman afterwards, it shows that these guys are not as smart as they portray themselves to be.

The same rebels the west backed in Libya are the same rebels went to the US embassy & killed the US ambassador. It's very naive to think that there are moderates among Islamic rebels. The moment you help them topple their primary enemy, they turn their weapons on you.

Have you heard the US state department description of ISIS? something along the lines " A well organised group of Islamic fighters who have swept across Iraq with ruthless efficiency & tremendous military prowess"

ISIS is said to have overrun the central bank in Mosul, carting away about $550 million, plus $137 million in ransom payments plus proceeds from oils deals with Assad. Chuck Hagel said this is way beyond anything they've ever seen.

Don't you hear what that guy in that video said? That the west isn't fighting an insurgency, it's fighting an Islamic army.

The success of these guys is attracting many Zombies in the west who abandon their lives to go take up jihad & God help up when these zombies starts returning home with their Jihad.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
ademega: Imaging within days finding a masked man!!! And shekarau talking shi*t all the time with uncovered face and no one could find him for years. Its serious .

Mehn, that I no fit shout
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by 50calibre(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex: @50calibre

This is from Newsweek:

^^^Isn't that scary? They allowed these savages to go fight in Syria - and now it's ISIS.

Lol it's really terrifying to say the least, 1500 potential missiles waiting to unleash upon their return to the UK.

When they were fighting Assad, they were freedom fighters, now it dawns on everyone they are terrorists.

These guys should be barred from re-entering the UK.

Most are going to die there anyway & most don't plan on coming back.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
in due time, we should all be careful what we do say against Uncle Sam and "Big Ben". Make sure you type behind strong anonymous proxies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
50calibre:
You're so right!! This monster called ISIS is purely a western creation & the fact they've chosen not to acknowledge it, is just annoying.

Few weeks ago Hillary Clinton said this in an interview "The failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad—there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle—the failure to do that left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled" I downgraded my respect for this woman afterwards, it shows that these guys are not as smart as they portray themselves to be.

The same rebels the west backed in Libya are the same rebels went to the US embassy & killed the US ambassador. It's very naive to think that there are moderates among Islamic rebels. The moment you help them topple their primary enemy, they turn their weapons on you.

Have you heard the US state department description of ISIS? something along the lines " A well organised group of Islamic fighters who have swept across Iraq with ruthless efficiency & tremendous military prowess"

ISIS is said to have overrun the central bank in Mosul, carting away about $550 million, plus $137 million in ransom payments plus proceeds from oils deals with Assad. Chuck Hagel said this is way beyond anything they've ever seen.

Don't you hear what that guy in that video said? That the west isn't fighting an insurgency, it's fighting an Islamic army.

The success of these guys is attracting many Zombies in the west who abandon their lives to go take up jihad & God help up when these zombies starts returning home with their Jihad.

Well, they acknowledge it covertly and western media is awash with information about how ISIS started. Heck, there's a picture of John McCain everywhere on the internet with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the supposed leader of ISIS, before he grew the fugly medieval Islamic beard. Folks just prefer selective information.

Isn't the whole problem in MENA(Middle East and North Africa) the legacy of Hillary Clinton and her useless R2P(responsiblity to protect) when she was the US foreign secretary, with her now infamous, "we came, we saw, and he died" about Gaddafi? She also started the Syrian problem. So, she has no moral right to talk or critique anyone. I don't like that woman. I won't be shocked if she were to emerge as the next US president - the yanks are that dumb.

They know what they were doing and I won't be surprised if they're ones controlling ISIS on side, and fighting the same monster on the other side. Now, they're also trying to form allegiance with the same Assad, to fight ISIS in Syria - like seriously, who's fooling who?

If and when they're ready to get rid of Islamists and Jihadist - they'll attack Saudi Arabia and Qatar - the two evil axis. And leave those other folks alone under whatever despot is ruling them. Also, the UK isn't doing enough about the radicalisation of British Muslims. All those savagely hate preachers need to be stopped. And the UK prisons also need to checked - that's where young black Brits are being radicalised. You'd be shocked at the number of black youths converting to Islam these days - just too many and it's a disaster waiting to happen. It's so bad that "Akhi" is now part of the normal London lingo these days.

Bruv, apparently, ISIS is worth more than $2 billion. That group isn't just any type of group.

In june:
"By the end of the week, we soon realised that we had to do some accounting for them," said the official flippantly. "Before Mosul, their total cash and assets were $875m [£515m]. Afterwards, with the money they robbed from banks and the value of the military supplies they looted, they could add another $1.5bn to that."
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/15/iraq-isis-arrest-jihadists-wealth-power

Now imagine how much the group is worth today. Apparently, they pay those fighting for them. So those extremists aren't just fighting for freebies.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
50calibre:
Lol it's really terrifying to say the least, 1500 potential missiles waiting to unleash upon their return to the UK.

When they were fighting Assad, they were freedom fighters, now it dawns on everyone they are terrorists.

These guys should be barred from re-entering the UK.

Most are going to die there anyway & most don't plan on coming back.

@ the bold - that's the mad thing about their useless foreign policy.

These folks never learn...all they do is create failed countries and monsters everywhere, with blowback that will endanger the lives of honest and upstanding folks who don't care about their useless wars.

They car stop them from returning - they're Brits. The highest they can do is lock them up, and I doubt they have any right to even jail them since whatever crime(s) they committed wasn't on UK soil. You can't just arrest people - that's the truth.

And there are tons of Muslim solicitors and barristers that will fight for them for free, with legal aid. That's the reality.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Ekundayo7: 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

That has nothing to do with conspiracy or race. It's about the video itself, and how weird it looks. And also, the fact that it's a premise for another war that could have been averted, if these folks had listened before they embarked on their "humanitarian" interventions - from Libya, to Syria, and now another monster they created in ISIS.

Moreover, what was David Cameron doing when all these radicalised homegrown Muslims were travelling to Libya, then Syria - and now savagely ISIS? Now, people have to keep living in fear again - fear of another phantom savages. But the only difference is that this time, more than a thousand of them are from the UK.
There are thousands joining from all over the world, it doesn't change the color of the head of the beast or its appetite for blood. Feckless leaders all over the world are responsible. Political correctness is the madness in Western countries which ties their hands. Laws are in place which do not allow for stringent search, seizure, imprisonment. That is what always hobbles a democratic nation that demands due process and following the letter of the law. The quickest way to stop this is execution, but you can't do that in a Western democracy. China has it right, but human rights activists will always hand wring and public media sentiment rise up. The jihadis know how to use the system to their advantage. It's simple. They don't play by rules and international standards of war or any other thing. Muslims everywhere that have a toehold in Western nations are flexing their muscle and demanding special treatment. It is the fatal flaw in the Western Christian nation and heart. What is seen as correct, just and of honor is seen as a weakness to be exploited by Muslims. The US is hand wringing over the possibility of these terrorists from their nation who will eventually come home. Why? Because they can't "profile" without getting slapped with a lawsuit. Nonsense. Anyone coming back form any of these countries needs to be put in a a holding cell and grilled for days. They need to have blood samples taken, hair samples, ETD swabs for detection of explosives on their skin, clothing, shoes, all luggage and items in that luggage. But it won't happen, because it's "against the law". Unless they have something concrete, it's a grilling at most and then a name in a database that in hindsight becomes the "if only" moment after the bloody bas tard has blown up a dozen or more innocents somewhere in the world. Obama is an eeediot who handed over weaponry on a silver platter, and also released the famed Gitmo 5 for a worm ridden Muslim apologist of a soldier who should have been left behind to rot. Until Western nations take off their dress gloves and start tackling this as they should-drone strikes, carpet bombs, hand to hand mop up and radical profiling with NO amendments right or privileges, Islamic thugs will continue on their merry way destroying modern civilization and ancient. The video is not a fake and there is nothing which seems "weird" to me at all. If UK wants to use it as a premise for war, they're a little late to the party I'd say. This was brewing years ago and no one could see their way clear out of a paper bag then or now.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hmmmmm

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by delishpot: 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chei, see how a young man who has everything to live for just decided to work for the devil himself? The love of taking another persons life, the joy of seeing blood, the love of violence and the love if seeing other people living in fear. In 2 weeks he will be caught and will be killed in that his war. I pray.
Evil generation springing up everywhere.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

These folks never learn...all they do is create failed countries and monsters everywhere, with blowback that will endanger the lives of honest and upstanding folks who don't care about their useless wars.

They car stop them from returning - they're Brits. The highest they can do is lock them up, and I doubt they have any right to even jail them since whatever crime(s) they committed wasn't on UK soil. You can't just arrest people - that's the truth.

And there are tons of Muslim solicitors and barristers that will fight for them for free, with legal aid. That's the reality.

Do you have the link for that Video showing how James Foley was killed? Haven't seen the vid yet
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Do you have the link for that Video showing how James Foley was killed? Haven't seen the vid yet

They have taken it off the web.

You can still find pictures though - just use google.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

They have taken it off the web.

You can still find pictures though - just use google.

Okay, even Twitter took the vid' off too
Anyway, it is aaight!
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Drabrah(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao!

I saw that video - and strangely it looked kind of weird compared to how Islamists behead folks.

If you've seen Islamist behead people, like the ones they did in Libya beheading black people - and compare those videos to the Foley incident - the difference is clear.

Just an excuse to get UK more involved in fighting the same ISIS monster both the US and UK created.
well, I think dat was a d whole Chibok thing started. Na true, Na lie until eventually Oga Jona never still go dia till date.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ekundayo7:
There are thousands joining from all over the world, it doesn't change the color of the head of the beast or its appetite for blood. Feckless leaders all over the world are responsible. Political correctness is the madness in Western countries which ties their hands. Laws are in place which do not allow for stringent search, seizure, imprisonment. That is what always hobbles a democratic nation that demands due process and following the letter of the law. The quickest way to stop this is execution, but you can't do that in a Western democracy. China has it right, but human rights activists will always hand wring and public media sentiment rise up. The jihadis know how to use the system to their advantage. It's simple. They don't play by rules and international standards of war or any other thing. Muslims everywhere that have a toehold in Western nations are flexing their muscle and demanding special treatment. It is the fatal flaw in the Western Christian nation and heart. What is seen as correct, just and of honor is seen as a weakness to be exploited by Muslims. The US is hand wringing over the possibility of these terrorists from their nation who will eventually come home. Why? Because they can't "profile" without getting slapped with a lawsuit. Nonsense. Anyone coming back form any of these countries needs to be put in a a holding cell and grilled for days. They need to have blood samples taken, hair samples, ETD swabs for detection of explosives on their skin, clothing, shoes, all luggage and items in that luggage. But it won't happen, because it's "against the law". Unless they have something concrete, it's a grilling at most and then a name in a database that in hindsight becomes the "if only" moment after the bloody bas tard has blown up a dozen or more innocents somewhere in the world. Obama is an eeediot who handed over weaponry on a silver platter, and also released the famed Gitmo 5 for a worm ridden Muslim apologist of a soldier who should have been left behind to rot. Until Western nations take off their dress gloves and start tackling this as they should-drone strikes, carpet bombs, hand to hand mop up and radical profiling with NO amendments right or privileges, Islamic thugs will continue on their merry way destroying modern civilization and ancient. The video is not a fake and there is nothing which seems "weird" to me at all. If UK wants to use it as a premise for war, they're a little late to the party I'd say. This was brewing years ago and no one could see their way clear out of a paper bag then or now.

I understand where you're coming from, however, since the Saddam Hussein's phantom "weapons of mass destruction" and the subsequent intervention that led to the deaths of millions of Iraqis - and thousands of normal patriotic soldiers from the west - you have no choice but to start questioning some of these lousy "evidence" they always try to put out there from time to time. We all heard about how Gaddafi was trying to kill thousands of people in Benghazi and can now see the end game in Libya - a failed state with Islamists running the show. Syria is another classic example - another failed state - with over 200,000 dead. Evidently that shows that both the "beast" and the "hunter" are just two sides to the same coin - and once the threat is getting closer - you just have to speak out.

Also, where were they when these homegrown terrorists were travelling to Libya, and Syria to fight? Most of them were commended for trying to fight against despots. However, now that ISIS has become a multi-billion dollars demonic and savagely enterprise which poses a threat to everyone - they've started fear mongering again. I honestly don't know why these folks act first and think later.

When they're ready to fight Jihadism - they'll nuke Saudi Arabia, the home of Salafism and Wahabbism and let the rest of us live in peace.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Malawian(m): 7:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
islam-a-bad
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Poverty of the mind
atlwireles: See what poverty has caused in this young man's life angry angry angry angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by 50calibre(m): 7:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, they acknowledge it covertly and western media is awash with information about how ISIS started. Heck, there's a picture of John McCain everywhere on the internet with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the supposed leader of ISIS, before he grew the fugly medieval Islamic beard. Folks just prefer selective information.

Isn't the whole problem in MENA(Middle East and North Africa) the legacy of Hillary Clinton and her useless R2P(responsiblity to protect) when she was the US foreign secretary, with her now infamous, "we came, we saw, and he died" about Gaddafi? She also started the Syrian problem. So, she has no moral right to talk or critique anyone. I don't like that woman. I won't be shocked if she were to emerge as the next US president - the yanks are that dumb.

They know what they were doing and I won't be surprised if they're ones controlling ISIS on side, and fighting the same monster on the other side. Now, they're also trying to form allegiance with the same Assad, to fight ISIS in Syria - like seriously, who's fooling who?

If and when they're ready to get rid of Islamists and Jihadist - they'll attack Saudi Arabia and Qatar - the two evil axis. And leave those other folks alone under whatever despot is ruling them. Also, the UK isn't doing enough about the radicalisation of British Muslims. All those savagely hate preachers need to be stopped. And the UK prisons also need to checked - that's where young black Brits are being radicalised. You'd be shocked at the number of black youths converting to Islam these days - just too many and it's a disaster waiting to happen. It's so bad that "Akhi" is now part of the normal London lingo these days.

Bruv, apparently, ISIS is worth more than $2 billion. That group isn't just any type of group.

In june:
"By the end of the week, we soon realised that we had to do some accounting for them," said the official flippantly. "Before Mosul, their total cash and assets were $875m [£515m]. Afterwards, with the money they robbed from banks and the value of the military supplies they looted, they could add another $1.5bn to that."
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/15/iraq-isis-arrest-jihadists-wealth-power

Now imagine how much the group is worth today. Apparently, they pay those fighting for them. So those extremists aren't just fighting for freebies.

If it turns out the US are still covertly in a relationship with ISIS, then that must be a relationship with the devil. This is the same think that happened with Al-Qaeda, they create an animal to help advance their their own agenda, the animal then matures & turns on them.

Saudi is a globally recognised chief sponsor of terrorism, they co-created al Qaeda, they fund Sunni extremism around the world & are most likely heavily funding ISIS.

Dictators like Ghadaffi had the answer to these radicals, he locked them up in death camps before they even had the chance to spread jihad, the west went & eliminated him. Ghadaffi was like predator, he occupied a very important niche & kept the ecosystem balanced. His death brought about a sharp rise is extremism in Africa, a lot of Boko Haram's success & growth can be attributed to the fall of Ghadaffi.

Those UK hate preachers are being picked off like flies, once anyone starts inciting hatred & extremism, that person will be picked off. The problem now is, the radicalisation process has gone underground, on the Internet. Most of them can now self-radicalise through materials found on the Internet.

Yesterday I say a video of these radicals declaring some parts of walthamstow a sharia zone.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by 50calibre(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

That's not true bruv! They can stop them, it's a matter of tougher laws. At the moment, Theresa May is about bringing in new laws which allows dual citizens to be stripped of their British citizenship.

As for those who are born in the UK with only UK citizenship, they can be picked up as soon as they show up at the airport (except there's no intel on that person) or do you really think those Cardiff boys for example would be allowed to waltz back into the UK like nothing happened? Best believe a cool cell in a maximum security prison is waiting for those they catch.

Anti-terrorism legislation is usually very tough (and is getting tougher) terrorist offences fall under a special category, human rights are sometimes forfeited, more like the military. A terrorist has little or no rights, the issue is the UK are too lenient with these guys, if the US was able to stop Anwar Al-Awlaki from returning to the US, & even killing him in foreign land, anything is possible.

They will coin something up, twist it until they bring up charges against you. ISIS has killed not just Iraqis but Americans as well as Britons so affiliation to ISIS alone is enough to get anyone banged up.

I read yesterday that the US is sending FBI agents to man UK airports.
Re: BREAKING NEWS.. ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked (photos) by Ekundayo7: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
SirShymex:

I understand where you're coming from, however, since the Saddam Hussein's phantom "weapons of mass destruction" and the subsequent intervention that led to the deaths of millions of Iraqis - and thousands of normal patriotic soldiers from the west - you have no choice but to start questioning some of these lousy "evidence" they always try to put out there from time to time. We all heard about how Gaddafi was trying to kill thousands of people in Benghazi and can now see the end game in Libya - a failed state with Islamists running the show. Syria is another classic example - another failed state - with over 200,000 dead. Evidently that shows that both the "beast" and the "hunter" are just two sides to the same coin - and once the threat is getting closer - you just have to speak out.

Also, where were they when these homegrown terrorists were travelling to Libya, and Syria to fight? Most of them were commended for trying to fight against despots. However, now that ISIS has become a multi-billion dollars demonic and savagely enterprise which poses a threat to everyone - they've started fear mongering again. I honestly don't know why these folks act first and think later.

When they're ready to fight Jihadism - [size=18pt]they'll nuke Saudi Arabia, the home of Salafism and Wahabbism and let the rest of us live in peace.[/size]
What it shows is that "The West" has no fecking idea what the hell they are getting involved in, never have and never will, as these tribes have been at each others throats since time immemorial. Gaddafi was no angel, nor was Hussein; they were dictators to a terrorized citizenry who took the brunt of their megalomaniac egos and particular thirst for perversion, BUT THEY OBEYED and kept the tribal hatred pot simmering at a low boil. Now the pot has boiled over and there's no going back. As for your post I quoted in black, I thoroughly GREEEEEEE, but we know that will never happen. Nigeria has a bad case of burying the head in the sand, and no amount of education on the evils of Salafist and Wahabbist Islam seems to make a dent. In order to defeat the enemy one must know the enemy, and the one FINANCING the enemy. Nigeria needs divided, that is for sure. But unfortunately no one is capable of understanding that dividing line and then backing it up with military fire power. I fear for Nigeria and it is not a good feeling...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#KenyaDecides2022: IEBC Records 56.17% Turnout, Even Before The Close Of Voting / William Barr: No Evidence Of Widespread Voter Fraud Yet / How Is Nelson Mandela An Africa Hero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.