Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. (1771 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / How Did Abraham Hear The Voice Of God / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
hi people out there.am called rabbi nisha, I am loved and blessed because Lord has done many things for me.i am privileged that I can talk to god.i know many of you ask how? The only way to know that is when your doing something wrong, the voice that always tells u to stop is God's. but for today let us start with that.because there is more to hear than to ignore.please don't ignore my posts just count this a blessing. may God bless u.amen

Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2014
for the case of pastors they meditate . meditation is like set down in a quiet place and listen to the voice of god.through that meditation is where they hear the voice of the lord talk to them.[b]for the case of pastors they meditate . meditation is like set down in a quiet place and listen to the voice of god.through that meditation is where they hear the voice of the lord talk to them.[/b]for the case of pastors they meditate . meditation is like set down in a quiet place and listen to the voice of god.through that meditation is where they hear the voice of the lord talk to them.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2014
Abraham is the father of faith he wanted to sacrifice his son lsaac for the seek of God.abraham had the voice of god through promises god made to him in such away he had the voice of the lord
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2014
brother emma and lizards had the voice of god through jesus christ.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Omexonomy: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2014
And so what do you want from us or what do we do for you and can you speak and cosult God for us?

1 Like

Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2014
today I want to talk about getting to the. how many of u don't give tithe. tithe is getting a tenth of what you get.the more you tithe the more you receive more than what you tithe in.am not saying that you only receive money but also other blessings
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2014
tell him you yourself omeoxonoy thanks for being a concerned christian and god will listen to you.ok I want you to right now god to your bed room and tell him all that is at heart.trust me in a few days you will testify
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2014
jesus christ said that whoever confesses me in public I shall also confess him to my father.he was trying to say that those who speak of his grateness will also be praised in heaven to our father.so my dear brothers if you ever want jesus to confess you to the lord just start away to confess him to ur friends, family, enemies ,poor .rich name it try it and you will know what am talking about.may the good lord bless you amen
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
brothers and sisters I great you all in jesus's name, I know many of you have sacrificed alot for him in order maybe to give you the things you desire in life .But in case things don't work out belive me he sacrificed alot for you he dead for you to live is not that worth to give thanks to him. allow me wish you all the best as we trust and believe him for the best.god bless you all.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
dear people of god stop believing in religion, pastors and prophets name it.but believe in God the almighty. and please if you have not understood these post please go ahead and get all you need from.god bless you
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
dear people of god stop believing in religion, pastors and prophets name it.but believe in God the almighty. and please if you have not understood these post please go ahead and ask me all the quetions you need from me .god bless you
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
the has promised us that the lam Will walk, the blind shall see the poor will be rich those who feel low will be high.people believe and you live to tell others.i great you all in jesus' s name amen!
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2014
God opens doors no man can close. so you should not be worried. These doors r not physical we can't see them. so in most ov our troubles we should tell God to open up these doors. good bless you all and have a blessed day, bey
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Kay17: 7:23am On Aug 28, 2014
@Op, don't you think if one pries his ear to hear a sound one badly wishes to hear, the mind will conjure up a sound. And why believe the maker of all communicates with sounds? Or maybe you believe in the God you have created.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Kay17: 7:25am On Aug 28, 2014
rabbinisha: the has promised us that the lam Will walk, the blind shall see the poor will be rich those who feel low will be high.people believe and you live to tell others.i great you all in jesus' s name amen!

They are mere promises which do not have an impact in our modern world. Today we rely more on science and human knowledge. We want to use science to open eyes, to eliminate poverty, to make the lame work. Science has overtaken Christianity in importance.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Kay17: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2014
rabbinisha: today I want to talk about getting to the. how many of u don't give tithe. tithe is getting a tenth of what you get.the more you tithe the more you receive more than what you tithe in.am not saying that you only receive money but also other blessings

Is this the explanation for the evil in the world? Is this the explanation why God blesses some and neglects the remainder?!
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Weah96: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
rabbinisha: The only way to know that is when your doing something wrong, the voice that always tells u to stop is God's.
What if you're having sex, and something tells you not to shoot a load into the lady, that you should pull out instead. Which voice is that one, rabbi, because that's the only voice in my head.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
dear weay thanks for ur concern, for ur case dear that's not gods voice that is ur physical way of reasoning out something .like I said god only talks (voice) only when you are doing evil and sex is not bad only if you have it at a wrong time .have a blessed day and keep god z love higher .god bless you all.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
the problem with us people is that we prefer to be rich physical and poor spiritually. All I can say is that he knows them better than you know them and trust me even the rich you are seeing started from dust don't think richness is a bed of roses.and who told you that the rich are happy coz we never stop demanding for more.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
dear friend science will never beat nature .The scientists your talking about, who gave them the breath they are breathing now.who gives you the breath you have everyday?? the answers you give are the reasons y science will never beat nature (god).god bless you but thanks for ur concern,
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
dear friend science will never beat nature .The scientists your talking about, who gave them the breath they are breathing now.who gives you the breath you have everyday?? the answers you give are the reasons y science will never beat nature (god).god bless you but thanks for ur concern, dear friend science will never beat nature .The scientists your talking about, who gave them the breath they are breathing now.who gives you the breath you have everyday?? the answers you give are the reasons y science will never beat nature (god).god bless you but thanks for ur concern, dear friend science will never beat nature .The scientists your talking about, who gave them the breath they are breathing now.who gives you the breath you have everyday?? the answers you give are the reasons y science will never beat nature (god).god bless you but thanks for ur concern,
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
I only have one question for you.who gives u you the breath you have? you will know why.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Weah96: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2014
rabbinisha: dear weay thanks for ur concern, for ur case dear that's not gods voice that is ur physical way of reasoning out something .like I said god only talks (voice) only when you are doing evil and sex is not bad only if you have it at a wrong time .have a blessed day and keep god z love higher .god bless you all.

Keep love higher, whoever it belongs to.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by iamtewwy(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2014
rabbinisha: I only have one question for you.who gives u you the breath you have? you will know why.
i knew u would come to this, because am alive and breathning dosent mean an fairytale heavenly daddy kept me alive! am alive because wants me to b alive am not living by nobodys grace
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by iamtewwy(m): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2014
rabbinisha: hi people out there.am called rabbi nisha, I am loved and blessed because Lord has done many things for me. i am privileged that I can talk to god.i know many of you ask how? The only way to know that is when your doing something wrong, the voice that always tells u to stop is God's. but for today let us start with that.because there is more to hear than to ignore.please don't ignore my posts just count this a blessing. may God bless u.amen

hello sir, pls may i know few off d things d lord has done for you? and pls dont say he kept u alive, waitin for your response sir
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by chrisviral(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Kay17:

Is this the explanation for the evil in the world? Is this the explanation why God blesses some and neglects the remainder?!

I blinked an eye when I read your post!
There will always be evil the world, there will always be the poor, God blesses some and neglects some, because those whom he neglects are somehow a blessing to others!
Infact everyone is blessed, no one is neglected, it's just that as humans we are too obsessed with what we want from God that we tend to be blind from what he has given us!

My Doctor friend will wake up in the Morning and ask God to bless his bussiness( translate that prayer, he just said God make people sick)
My carpenter friend that builds coffins will say God bless my day (God cause people to die)
A mechanic will say, God bless my day (God cause accidents and people's cars to spoil)

Do you not get it, Humans are the cause of their problems, God created us same, we brought education, we brought profession and other things, and yet somehow we still blame it on God, God does bless everyone, we are just too blind to see.

A friend of mine once said, Why do Earthquakes happen and I asked him, Do you know the importance of Earthquake? And he shut up.
Even Ebola has its own blessings in disguise, believe me it does!
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by chrisviral(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2014
Weah96:
What if you're having sex, and something tells you not to shoot a load into the lady, that you should pull out instead. Which voice is that one, rabbi, because that's the only voice in my head.

My question to you now is What is God's voice?
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by chrisviral(m): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2014
Kay17:

They are mere promises which do not have an impact in our modern world. Today we rely more on science and human knowledge. We want to use science to open eyes, to eliminate poverty, to make the lame work. Science has overtaken Christianity in importance.

Let me indulge you again.
Human knowledge and science, can you define those two? And then what do you think or know is God's voice?

Answer me and let's start a discussion from there.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Weah96: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

My question to you now is What is God's voice?

You tell me. You're the one who has spoken to him.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
ok Mr. weah96 do you want to learn or argue please my dear friend we shall not be able to understand each other if your mission is who wins who.always think had whenever you are going to say something coz there other people who view your posts ,my work is to make sure you understand not Forcse you to understand. All am trying to say is don't make it to look difficult to understand me. god will never forcse you to love him neither can I , it has to come from deep inside your heart.have ur self a blessed day,
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
dear Mr. weah96 I thank you for your concern, god voice z when god talk to you spiritually, like I said for example when you are in trouble you hear two voices, one says don't the other says do it .an evil spirit will say do it when In gods site it's bad and for god z voice he will only tell you to do what he wants leave what he hates.so dats god z voice.thank you a n d have a blessed day
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
dear Mr. weah96 I thank you for your concern, god voice z when god talk to you spiritually, like I said for example when you are in trouble you hear two voices, one says don't the other says do it .an evil spirit will say do it when In gods site it's bad and for god z voice he will only tell you to do what he wants leave what he hates.so dats god z voice.thank you a n d have a blessed day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 SIGNS OF A NO COMPROMISE CHRISTIAN / Please How True Is This Pic? / Catholic Priest Assassinated In Owerri (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.