Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. (1770 Views)

Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / How Did Abraham Hear The Voice Of God / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
I great you Mr. iamtwwey in jesus s name. so what is point coz you have already answered urself.thank you
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
Mr. kay y do you want to show god that you care for those people than he does? ok you feels sorry what have u done for them? am not saying feeling sorry for something z bad, but u make it sound as If you don't appreciate what he has done for you from the time u were born till today.he knows y they live , y others die and the poor, rich, young ,old stay he knows y ! so all you have to do z to ask him instead ask him whether will you live to see your kids grandkids and grand grandkids grow? ok that even if am to die will I be able to go to heaven? those r the things you should be askin your self .Mr .kat just meditate on how far lord Has brought you than what he has not done for you! coz seriously you will miss out alot .am telling you. Thank you may God bless you .
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
kay.there is no definition for the two because it was out human knowledge that science was introduced. and another thing god speaks to you spiritually not physically. If you r waiting to hear god say hello to you with a very big voice m y dias you wait and wait.but it's simple just believe him and you know what am talking about, believe that he exists, he cares, speaks to you though you don't know how, he know z you.okk my dia friends. have your self a blessed weekend
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
today I want to teach how y o over come temptations. I don't defer you to read scriptures coz I know a few of you will open to read many of you will tell me your busy your tried some of you will tell me you read already.so back to our topic,to over come temptations
1 .u should be a good reader of the bible;
2.u have to be faithfull to god
3.pray whenever you meet a challenge before telling anyonelse
4.distance yourself from anything that may want to tempt you to do evil
5 . always meditate upon god z word.god bless you all.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Kay17: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
chrisviral:

I blinked an eye when I read your post!
There will always be evil the world, there will always be the poor, God blesses some and neglects some, because those whom he neglects are somehow a blessing to others!
Infact everyone is blessed, no one is neglected, it's just that as humans we are too obsessed with what we want from God that we tend to be blind from what he has given us!

My Doctor friend will wake up in the Morning and ask God to bless his bussiness( translate that prayer, he just said God make people sick)
My carpenter friend that builds coffins will say God bless my day (God cause people to die)
A mechanic will say, God bless my day (God cause accidents and people's cars to spoil)

Do you not get it, Humans are the cause of their problems, God created us same, we brought education, we brought profession and other things, and yet somehow we still blame it on God, God does bless everyone, we are just too blind to see.

A friend of mine once said, Why do Earthquakes happen and I asked him, Do you know the importance of Earthquake? And he shut up.
Even Ebola has its own blessings in disguise, believe me it does!

If I followed your philosophy, I can safely perpetuate evil because I endorse the belief that all evils have a good end?! How is it possible for you to believe Ebola and earthquakes have an ultimate good end when you do not know it?

The truth is, you can not prove that all evils lead to good ends. You cannot prove that humans are the cause of evil, in fact it is absurd to say humans cause natural disasters at least. And it is equally absurd to believe a God of Good is the creator of Evil. It is plain stupi.d.ity to believe so.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Kay17: 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
rabbinisha: today I want to teach how y o over come temptations. I don't defer you to read scriptures coz I know a few of you will open to read many of you will tell me your busy your tried some of you will tell me you read already.so back to our topic,to over come temptations
1 .u should be a good reader of the bible;
2.u have to be faithfull to god
3.pray whenever you meet a challenge before telling anyonelse
4.distance yourself from anything that may want to tempt you to do evil
5 . always meditate upon god z word.god bless you all.

You are too naïve for this forum.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by chrisviral(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2014
Kay17:

If I followed your philosophy, I can safely perpetuate evil because I endorse the belief that all evils have a good end?! How is it possible for you to believe Ebola and earthquakes have an ultimate good end when you do not know it?

The truth is, you can not prove that all evils lead to good ends. You cannot prove that humans are the cause of evil, in fact it is absurd to say humans cause natural disasters at least. And it is equally absurd to believe a God of Good is the creator of Evil. It is plain stupi.d.ity to believe so.

It's not absurd to believe that a God of Good can do evil, because he said so himself, it's in the bible.
What do you think is to do evil, do you know that just allowing a crime to go on is the same as doing that crime, A thief (s) friend is also a thief.
Just like I leant in Geography, when earthquake happens the earth is only try to re-adjust itself, the crust has a way of reformation and structuring thus earthquakes happen.

And yes Humans are the cause of their problems or whatever evil we face, we very much caused it.
I'm not a popular fan of spiritual stuff but from the physical I know, I tell it.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by rabbinisha: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2014
come on!!!! someone tell me their experience.how do you define life.i mean everyone ov us has a story to tell o some thing.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Kay17: 5:09am On Sep 01, 2014
chrisviral:

t's not absurd to believe that a God of Good can do evil, because he said so himself, it's in the bible.
What do you think is to do evil, do you know that just allowing a crime to go on is the same as doing that crime, A thief (s) friend is also a thief.
Just like I leant in Geography, when earthquake happens the earth is only try to re-adjust itself, the crust has a way of reformation and structuring thus earthquakes happen.

And yes Humans are the cause of their problems or whatever evil we face, we very much caused it.
I'm not a popular fan of spiritual stuff but from the physical I know, I tell it.

But what makes him the God of Good is because his actions are good while the Devil is Evil because his actions are evil, now once these characters swap roles, God whilst perpetuating Evil is akin to the Devil. So it either your God is one of Good or the Devil.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by chrisviral(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Kay17:

But what makes him the God of Good is because his actions are good while the Devil is Evil because his actions are evil, now once these characters swap roles, God whilst perpetuating Evil is akin to the Devil. So it either your God is one of Good or the Devil.

Now that is where many get it wrong! Like I will always say God is everything, in as much as he does good, he also do evil, and Yes he said it himself in the bible, not just once but twice.

The only difference is that God mets out evil to those who deserve it, say a punishment for disobedience and the devil is just busy sharing out evil to both good people and bad people, he is just in the business of doing evil...
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Weah96: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
chrisviral:

The only difference is that God mets out evil to those who deserve it, say a punishment for disobedience and the devil is just busy sharing out evil to both good people and bad people, he is just in the business of doing evil...

So who's looking out for the good people? In the book of job, we see Satan and God playing games with the lives of their family members.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by chrisviral(m): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Weah96:

So who's looking out for the good people? In the book of job, we see Satan and God playing games with the lives of their family members.

God looks out for everyone and mets out to everyone what he or she deserves.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Weah96: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
chrisviral:

God looks out for everyone and mets out to everyone what he or she deserves.

Are you saying that Job deserved to have all his children die in less than 90 days? The man had almost 20 children. Hahaha. See how religion corrupts moral people.

Besides satisfying the personal amusement of Yahweh, what did Job do to deserve that treatment?
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by chrisviral(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Weah96:

Are you saying that Job deserved to have all his children die in less than 90 days? The man had almost 20 children. Hahaha. See how religion corrupts moral people.

Besides satisfying the personal amusement of Yahweh, what did Job do to deserve that treatment?

To you its just to satisfy God amusement, but to thousands of christian, it's to teach us to what extant God can really revive us.
Remember the Devil came with the sons of God to heaven and God asked devil "what do you think of my servant job' and the devil replied to God, that job only loves him because of the blessings which God has given him, so God allowed satan to tempt job...

Moral lesson
1. When trials and pains encompass you as a christian, don't fear, trust God.
2. No matter what you might have lost, it's never too late, God can restore all.

Men what are you telling me, Job was honoured, today he is used as a model for all christains, I see that as evil for the greater good.
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Weah96: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2014
chrisviral:

To you its just to satisfy God amusement, but to thousands of christian, it's to teach us to what extant God can really revive us.

Revive you from what? The calamity he himself inflicted upon you? I just told you that God killed the man's children, and you're here talking about revival. As opposed to what?
Re: How To Know The Voice Of The Lord. by Kay17: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
chrisviral:

Now that is where many get it wrong! Like I will always say God is everything, in as much as he does good, he also do evil, and Yes he said it himself in the bible, not just once but twice.

You are not making sense, because if the Devil and God switch roles, they would still remain the same to you! As long God commits evil, he abdicates his God of Good throne.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Earrings : What Does The Bible Say? / 10 Interesting Facts You Need To Know About Dr. Myles Munroe / PLZZ HELP, My School Room Mate An Islamic Tebliq Has Totaly Change To Bad 4 Me,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.