Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

I Am Looking For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Looking For Her (1997 Views)

Am Looking For A Woman/girl To Marry!!! / Hello! Am Looking For Nairaland / I Am Looking For A Virgin, What Age I Can Find One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Her by lawry: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
i am looking for her

her name is faith Okonkwo

according to her she is a student in University of Abuja she refuse to let me know her house or her school also department we use to meet in a hotel in Suleja we dated for two years

it is a distance relationship

i lost contact with her about  3 years now

her number is not on MTN network again

please anyone with useful information to reply me here
Re: I Am Looking For Her by lysaa(f): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2008
how can one help u to find 'faith' with no tangible info ? undecided

Better still, go hear the Word of God. . says Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.  wink

Jesus, ddnt know there's a pic, sorry.

pls guys help him to find this beautiful lady. . smiley
Re: I Am Looking For Her by naijababe2(f): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2008
dont any1 with that name or face. is there cash reward? lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Looking For Her by lawry: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2008
there is a reward but it is not known yet
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Okanran(m): 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2008
U dated this babe for 2 yrs in a hotel, without really knowing anyffin of substance bout her? U still wonder y d relationship fizzled out?. . . undecided
Re: I Am Looking For Her by lysaa(f): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
lawry:

there is a reward but it is not known yet

guy, we need the motivation. .yarn now.
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Sweetthing(f): 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2008
lawry:

i am looking for her

according to her she is a student in University of Abuja she refuse to let me know her house or her school also department we use to meet in a hotel in Suleja we dated for two years

i lost contact with her about 3 years now

Is it that I don't understand u or u r contradicting yourself? U r looking 4 her after 3yrs without contact? What if she got married and never mentioned u to her husband? It's possible now that the husband or that her in-laws r on NL.

Anyhow, I don't blame u sha, the babe is BEAUTIFUL full stop. grin grin grin Gudluck wif yo search,
Re: I Am Looking For Her by arramyjay: 4:25am On Oct 24, 2008
@ poster it is very wrong to post her pic.

Sweetthing:

Is it that I don't understand u or u r contradicting yourself? U r looking 4 her after 3yrs without contact? What if she got married and never mentioned u to her husband? It's possible now that the husband or that her in-laws r on NL.

Anyhow, I don't blame u sha, the babe is BEAUTIFUL full stop. grin grin grin Gudluck with yo search,

Very true.
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Jodesky(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2008
lawry:

, we use to meet in a hotel in Suleja we dated for two years

it is a distance relationship,

U are an Alarmist and a Confusionist. U dated someone on the road for 2 years and having lost contact for 3 years, you have the guts to paste her picture on a forum as big as this.
Why dont you leave her alone to sort herself. Perhaps she's found someone she could take home n school, and now you're trying to spoil her fun.
What you've done is very primitive and uncivlised.
The moderator should delete this thread immediately to protect the girl's privacy for God's sake
Re: I Am Looking For Her by lawry: 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2008
i paste her pic because i want anyone who knows her to get me info about her

and am sure she is not married but maybe she is planing and she left me without saying good bye

i mean just like that i could not get through to her from all the little location and phone number

one of her friend came to me and promise to disclose anything thing i want to know about her but she got the leak and brake it off

i just want to know why she left without trace and she was stoping me from know more about her

the reason why i was not pressing ton know more of her is because i thought i will brake her later.

pls people if anyone know faith let me know forget about anything that comes up and i will be a best friend to anybody who get me to her

i still want her
Re: I Am Looking For Her by nana(f): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2008
Awwww
Re: I Am Looking For Her by arramyjay: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2008
lawry:

i paste her pic because i want anyone who knows her to get me info about her

and am sure she is not married but maybe she is planing and she left me without saying good bye

i mean just like that i could not get through to her from all the little location and phone number

one of her friend came to me and promise to disclose anything thing i want to know about her but she got the leak and brake it off

i just want to know why she left without trace and she was stoping me from know more about her

the reason why i was not pressing ton know more of her is because i thought i will brake her later.

please people if anyone know faith let me know forget about anything that comes up and i will be a best friend to anybody who get me to her

i still want her

It is very wrong to post her picture,why not go on facebook or hi5 search for her there and she got the news y where looking for her and broke off,I am begining to think you did something horrible or u are planning to do something horrible to her.
Re: I Am Looking For Her by freakyy(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2008
lawry:

i am looking for her

i lost contact with her about 3 years now

her number is not on MTN network again

please anyone with useful information to reply me here

bross why u dey Bleep up, You met in a hotel for 2years!!! ah ahh! You dont know what dept she was in school?? Her number aint responding again,

need i say more
Re: I Am Looking For Her by tundysho(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2008
lawry:

according to her she is a student in University of Abuja she refuse to let me know her house

Theres something  just not right with your relationship with this girl.You don't believe her,u barely know her,yet u re still looking for her,may be u guys were just merely warming each other bed,may be?? grin

I doubt if this girl will ever get a good husband,with the way you ve advertised her to be shuttling hotels with you all over abuja.Even if she has gotten married this action of yours could eventually ruin her marriage
Re: I Am Looking For Her by toluxa1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2008
I think I know this girl. I stay in Minna. But guy no be free info I go give you o. I dont know whether the info  will help or not (it should- cos I know her friend here in FUT). honoura1@yuurok.com
Re: I Am Looking For Her by lawry: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2008
THANK YOU ALL. I AM SORRY I HAVE TO DO THIS IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE TRY OTHER MEANS TO GET SO MY HOPE COME HERE.

I NEVER WANT TO DO ANYTHING BAD TO HER BUT I JUST WANT HER BACK

THE LAST TIME I TALKED TO HER WAS ON PHONE AND I TOLD HER I WANT TO RELOCATE BECAUSE OF MY EDUCATION THEN SHE WAS NOT HAPPY BUT I DONT KNOW WHY THAT WAS THE TIME I HEARD HER VOICE LAST

ALL I NEED IS TO GET HER BACK MARRIED OR NOT I AM READY TO DEFEND HER ANYWHERE SHE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING BAD TO ME BUT I DONT KNOW WHY I LOST HER AND SHE WAS GOOD BUT I DONT KNOW WHY SHE REFUSE TO LET ME GET MORE OF HER AND I DONT SEE IT AS ANY PROBLEM THEN BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULD GET WHAT EVER INFORMATION I NEED FROM HER LATER
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Sweetthing(f): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2008
shegirl71:

@ poster it is very wrong to post her pic.

Very true.

I think so too,
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Sweetthing(f): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2008
lawry:

ALL I NEED IS TO GET HER BACK MARRIED OR NOT I AM READY TO DEFEND HER ANYWHERE SHE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING BAD TO ME BUT I don't KNOW WHY I LOST HER AND SHE WAS GOOD BUT I don't KNOW WHY SHE REFUSE TO LET ME GET MORE OF HER AND I don't SEE IT AS ANY PROBLEM THEN BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WOULD GET WHAT EVER INFORMATION I NEED FROM HER LATER

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Looking For Her by ifyalways(f): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2008
date a girl for 2 good years still no idea of who she is,where she lives/what she does?
@Poster,do you even listen to yourself?"she said shes a student . . . ." shame on you angry angry angry
you might as well be sleeping with a ghost.tufiakwa some men.tsk !
Re: I Am Looking For Her by JJYOU: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2008
ifyalways:

date a girl for 2 good years still no idea of who she is,where she lives/what she does?
@Poster,do you even listen to yourself?"she said shes a student . . . ." shame on you  angry angry angry
you might as well be sleeping with a ghost.tufiakwa some men.tsk !

please someone help me with that song  sleeping open eye.  this is the kind of sleep i don't like. leave this girl alone oga and please take her pics down or i will personally send this link to the police tomorrow morning.
she could be somebodys wife. please i beg you take it down

admin@police.gov.ng    Telephone: 09-2340868
Re: I Am Looking For Her by ifyalways(f): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2008
. . . . .and to even think a girl wud give out her pics to a man she ONLY meets in a hotel undecided
Both of you are simply jokers.
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Sweetthing(f): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2008
ifyalways:

. . . . .and to even think a girl would give out her pics to a man she ONLY meets in a hotel undecided
Both of you are simply jokers.

Bwawawawahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, u no kill wif lafta he he!
Re: I Am Looking For Her by lancevader(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
Sweetthing:

Bwawawawahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, u no kill with lafta he he!

sweeting kan we have a little chat
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Sweetthing(f): 12:07am On Oct 25, 2008
lance_vader:

sweeting kan we have a little chat

u wanna spoil Lawry's thread now,
Re: I Am Looking For Her by inbox(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2008
@Poster
I am dead certain I know this face, I have seen her somwhere b4 but just cant place it undecided
BRB let me do some brain storming.
Re: I Am Looking For Her by inbox(m): 12:13am On Oct 25, 2008
Sweetthing:

u want to spoil Lawry's thread now,

@sweething
You should be used to someones always deviating uring the course of posting replies on NL
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Sweetthing(f): 12:44am On Oct 25, 2008
inbox:

@sweething
You should be used to someones always deviating uring the course of posting replies on NL

i saw his post on another thread asking the same question 2 another lady!!!!
Re: I Am Looking For Her by inbox(m): 12:49am On Oct 25, 2008
the guy is definitely sick
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Sweetthing(f): 12:50am On Oct 25, 2008
lol,
Re: I Am Looking For Her by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 25, 2008
@ sweetthing
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wink
Re: I Am Looking For Her by gazonga(m): 1:19am On Oct 25, 2008
@poster
chineke, na my wife picture be datooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
So na u be the man wey she dey go meet for that hotel.
If i catch u near her again, i go cut off dat ur third leg
Re: I Am Looking For Her by 1one: 2:01am On Oct 25, 2008
whn seun decides 2 augment nairaland wit a - MISSING PERSONS- section,maybe,
then u can file in ur-lost nd is lookin for- story.bt in d absence of that. i thnk it wd do u a greater good if u channel ur complaints to AREA K. AREA G, AREA H,AREA Y. AREA F and AREA X POLICE STATIONS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's At It Again-bb Gurls / - / Can You Date Or Marry An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.