Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Make Money From Ad Banners! Come In To Learn HOW - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From Ad Banners! Come In To Learn HOW (409 Views)

We Make And Install Roll-up Banners / See The Million Dollar Message I Recieved From Ad-dynamo / Start Making good money from Gem Stones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Ad Banners! Come In To Learn HOW by corperscorner: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Now, I know you all would be expecting a fast money making theory here. But the fact is; there are no shortcuts. However, you can start making cool cash from online ads. Companies are looking to deepen their online visibility by advertising on as many platforms as they can lay their hands on. MIND YOU! You might not make as much as SeUN OSEWA, but when you humble yourself by charging a reasonable amount....say 6k.per banner, you stand to make some money in the long run. Now here is how it works! I don't SELL EBOOKS alryt.. We all want to make money, but we just need to do it right....*coughs....leme get water.....then I'll trash out the basics of what I'm talking about.....*runs out*
Re: Make Money From Ad Banners! Come In To Learn HOW by corperscorner: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ok guys.....first of all. All you'll be needing to do this is a website, and not just anyhow website. Appearance matters a lot. I meant, an ultra cool website. To get one, visit my topics and you'll see the particular topic that address how you can get one at a very reasonable amount (less than 10k). After owning your website, worry not about traffic....there is a catch...hollup...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Deal On Rice From Both Thai Land And India. / What's Your Favourite Business Quote? / Get Your Online Store For N30,000 | Basic Website For N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.