Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] (1402 Views)

Man Rapes And Impregnates 14-Year-Old Househelp / What A Woman Did To The Breast Of Her Househelp (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PICS! ISIS Behead Christian Children. Viewer discretion is advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by LilNetty(m): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
This little girl was rushed to the hospital yesterday after her madam asked her to sit on a burning electric cooker because she allegedly urinated in bed.
This happened in the Gwarimpa area of Abuja. So barbaric! I’m going to expose the woman in a subsequent post…I’m just waiting for details from the people who treated the girl yesterday.
See another photo below:

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by njideoby(f): 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is so inhuman!
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by adonisgold: 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jesus of Kumasi! Call the police ASAP! What?!? Who did this!?! Whhoooooo!!!!!!
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Inhumane not Inhuman.

@topic, the woman is heartless. Smh

njideoby: This is so inhuman!
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wickedness embarassed
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by stanchib(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
This is inhuman...what a barbaric act..i doubt if the woman that this to this young girl is really a human being...tomorrow now she will start asking God why she's unable to bear her own fruits...I pray that karma meets up with her...even if u should punish her, must it be this way?? please let the right authorities look into this matter and bring justice to this act! My prayer is that God should give u the grace to have issues and if they come let som1 do something worse than this to ur own children...amen!
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by DonaldGenes(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gosh! Mehn, this is profoundly so unsightly

Mehn, some women are just so so so Super-wicked
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by Rikidony(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
WTF....... THAT WOMAN NEED TO BE SUED angry
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by cyclones(m): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Romancegirl: Inhumane not Inhuman.

Madam teacher both can be used in this context.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by saheedbadmus(m): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
angry dis is pure wickedness can she do dat to her. Own daughter..well if am to. Judge what she did I think dey shud do d. Same thing to her and her female children

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by sugarboimaxy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Evil prospers when good men do nothing. Please, BH are not the only terrorists here today. That woman is definitely a terrorist. She should rot in jail for this. Please, do not let this go... She must be punished for this.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by clip: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Scientifically and naturally,where do we conceive wickedness from? Sitting on burning electric cooker,she can not use her bare hand to hold,while cooking.
Why and on what condition can someone slaughter a fellow human being not for eating,displaying d lifeless head in jubilation. Some of us are even scared of slaughting fowl for food and when we do have d courage. On severe the head,the remaing part strugle. When left the part keep dancing around. I know same to the people they killed without any provocation.
Any blood flowing through them or the pulse in them is completely dead without under influnce of drugs?
Please i need answers,what happened to their brain? if they have one.
Are these people human being or animals?
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Without law man is a savage
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by Awoofawo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please upload the wicked madam picture, so the world can see how dark her heart is!!!

The wicked madam na witch!!!

#jungle justice on my mind#
angry
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by Freiburger(m): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
People r wicked sha! Mothers, fadas, stop giving out ur kids as maids no mata how poor u r nd if u must be sure to know the kind of person dey r going to o. Chai c d poor gal s nya sh don burn now which kain life be dis biko mtcheeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp Yesterday [Viewer Discretion] by thunderrider: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
In the heart of men lies wickedness

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Odeshi Failed. / tai solarin On Fire Currently As Cultist Set Up A Fight,a Student Is Down Photos / Unlawful Withdrawals From My Diamond Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.