Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats (15837 Views)

How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard / How To Use Cheats On Android PPSSPP / Mobile Game Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats by sacora(f): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2014
RAPID ROLL:- invulnerability or everlasting life=press *#12 SNAKE HENXIA. To avoid making the snake grow longer=start the game and then pause it, go to option and change it to campaign,quit the game and restart it(your score remains the same). SOCCER. Press 10315=you get a goal each time you pressed it. BOUNCE. Invulnerable to thorn or prick= Press 787898. Flowing of ball in the air=press 787898#. ENJOY YOUR GAMING

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats by GMan650(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
sacora:
RAPID ROLL:- invulnerability or everlasting life=press *#12 SNAKE HENXIA. To avoid making the snake grow longer=start the game and then pause it, go to option and change it to campaign,quit the game and restart it(your score remains the same). SOCCER. Press 10315=you get a goal each time you pressed it. BOUNCE. Invulnerable to thorn or prick= Press 787898. Flowing of ball in the air=press 787898#. ENJOY YOUR GAMING
Really...... I never knew Nokia games could have cheats also
Re: Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats by branhampaul: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
sacora:
not working..
Re: Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats by dljbd1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
sacora:

lolz...i was in the toilet this morning pooing and playing snake. Its what I do every morning. But this morning I thought that there must just be a cheat for this sh!t na....and here I am
I'm gonna try it tomorrow morning when I'm doing what I know how to do best...pooing wink

Its the only place I get daily inspiration. cool
Re: Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats by Ledyli: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
I would advise you to play StarCraft or CSGO, these games are much more interesting. With this, you can play with friends and you can even argue which of the teams to win http://esportsreviews.info/ these are very interesting games.

(1) (Reply)

Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) / Nigerian Government Reacts To Sony's Playstation 3 Ad / Help Installing Pes 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.