Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,870 members, 7,848,531 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Here Is The Simple Solution To Self Limitation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Here Is The Simple Solution To Self Limitation (529 Views)

Turn The Simple Knowledge You Already Have To Cash / Let's Talk Pensions! Accurate Solution To All Issues With Your Pfas / Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Simple Solution To Self Limitation by atop1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Why do you keep crawling when you can walk?
Why do you climb the Kilimanjaro when you are capable of climbing the Everest?
What explains the above actions is self-limit. It is synonymous to friction which opposes the motion of object on earth. Can you imagine a planet without friction, where all object move freely without a possibility of stopping? Even with little effort of putting them into motion. This is an illustration of a life without self-limit.
What you want is what you should get
A life without self-limit is full of creativity, enthusiasms, great achievements, self-satisfaction and many more great things. Is this not the life you should work towards? Yes! Of course it is, but the truth is; you are afraid of giving it your best.
You have to believe this
If you have never believed in anything, you have to believe in this one thing that: there is no limit to your inner potential and to what you are capable of doing. This doesn’t have any exemptions, not even you. Though the life I live, the food I eat, the clothes I wear, my affinities are all different from yours, but we human beings all have the same level of inner potential. Now you wonder why some make it and others do not. You think since we have equal potential, our achievements should all be the same. What makes the difference is that those who make it never give self limit a chance. They believe they can do things others can’t do. So I think it is time for you to join this league.
But, why not?
So, go achieve your goal with full force. I mean with all the strength you’ve got without leaving any stone unturned, that is: without you leaving anyone unused. Why not? Why don’t you try this, even if it is once? I know you are afraid of failure and your fear goes thus: what if I fail after pursuing my goal with all my strength? Will this not make things worse? You think when this happen, you will lose self-confidence, you think you will feel helpless; you think the folks will laugh. But who even cares if you fail, not even your parents, everyone just wants you to try. So if you don’t give it a try that is when your failure means a lot.

Read more inspiring post on www.geotopwriter.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Iam New Here / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.