Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc (4064 Views)

Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? / Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / How Can I Play Pes 2010 With Pc Keyboard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc by trendphemmy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
pls help me with d setting of pes 14 gamepad settings. and the game isnt full screen. saying my video card doesn't have d necessary specification. is dere anything I can do about it? Thanks so much
Re: How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc by nigmarelli(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
Buy an Xbox360 pad.It configures automatically and uou could still personalise ur settings to suit your play.Cheers.
Re: How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc by trendphemmy(m): 9:37am On Aug 26, 2014
nigmarelli: Buy an Xbox360 pad.It configures automatically and uou could still personalise ur settings to suit your play.Cheers.
thanks so much bro. do u have an idea on how to correct the screen resolution I asked about?
Re: How Do I Play Pes 14 With Gamepad On Pc by nigmarelli(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
That has to do with your graphics card.Try see what you have by right clicking on your deskstop and from pop-up menu see if you can improve the graphics from the graphics properties or graphics options tab.

(1) (Reply)

The Good The Bad And The Ugly Side Of Remasters / Where To Download Ps3 Games / Gta Vice City VS Gta San Andreas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.