Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies (4176 Views)

See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / This Is What Happens In Nigeria [photo] / 19 Funny Things That Happen In A Taxi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Gflat: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
* You'd see the camera man through the side body of a car or in the frame of a restaurant... Like seriously?

* A ghost looks left and right before crossing the road...dude, you are dead already grin

* a man in an hotel room with another woman and his wife rushes in... Ehn How on earth did she get the key? shocked

* Chief is inside the car wind up the door glass, armed robbers attack and shot at chief, the bullet won't open a hole nor break the door-glass but will kill chief inside the car. grin

* a man shot himself on the head 3 times, how in d world is dat possible undecided

* tonto dike remenbering when she was still 9 years old as far as 1960 and suddenly HUMMER JEEP pass in front of her. Was HUMMER JEEP in existence then

Add yours cheesy
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by scarr: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
when tonto dikeh and Co acts as 20yr old undergraduates, even worse when dey act as secondary students...like really
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Yeahreen(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
My favourite is When One frend betrays d oda nd he's like "Obinna, angry grin grin Yuh Haff Shoot Me! Now I will Die"
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Dubby6(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Now this one aint funny...Imagine one film when they said they needed a young, brave,virtous , virgin man...Guess who was Chosen...
Kenneth Okonkwo..d tin pain me die

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Rachie97: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
A dead man in the coffin, sweating.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Omotola remembering her past in 1967,for the background na 2face on AIRTEL signboard!
Airtel and 2face been dey 1967??

1 Like

Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Baddestguyp(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by HenCq15: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Rachie97: A dead man in the coffin, sweating.

i`m dead grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by austine4real(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
u c actor remembring an event in 1999 and u c airtelnig postal in d background grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
1)naija film be like dem go stab u for stomach for hospital dem go bandage head

2)gun shot be like knock out

3)them no de show them inside plane na when e de muv dem go com show us

4)prince for village they always fall inlove with poor girl
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Sarimah(f): 3:56am On Aug 27, 2014
9ja movies tire me...once u watch the begining of a 9ja film u can predict the end
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by dmcdad: 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
samflexxy: 1)naija film be like dem go stab u for stomach for hospital dem go bandage head

2)gun shot be like knock out

3)them no de show them inside plane na when e de muv dem go com show us

4)prince for village they always fall inlove with poor girl
Number 4 is very true. Haba! Na only poor girls dey love?
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by dmcdad: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sarimah: 9ja movies tire me...once u watch the begining of a 9ja film u can predict the end
Predict? After watching the beginning? You see the name and look the poster alone, you don watch the film finish. If you come watch the beginning, you don watch all the parts be that. cheesy
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Sarimah(f): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
dmcdad:
Predict? After watching the beginning? You see the name and look the poster alone, you don watch the film finish. If you come watch the beginning, you don watch all the parts be that. cheesy
u sabi am wella grin
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by Solariz: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Laugh will finish you. These pastors will teach you how to steal a ballot box during election, sing Psquare's testimony, etc lolzzzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByijP-S_PO8?list=PLKN4yOey5kqN7fPjgtpwsalKKZSKOwvS0
Re: Funny Things That Happens In Nigerian Movies by san316(m): 5:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
I watched this one days back. Two brothers, 21 and 26 spoke very good English. 15 years later, the characters playing their grown up role were speaking English with Igbo accent. How come?

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows / Very Hot Jokes! / Picture Of How Nigerian Girls Jump Into Conclusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.