Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions (13175 Views)

Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. / APC Presidential Zonal Rally In Owerri - Live Update / PDP Coordinators Beat Up Zonal Secretary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2014
superstar1:

Y1bos and chest beating as usual.

Emeagwali was disgraced as a fraudster. Ojukwu's father never had any rolls royce. That has been proven on NL. Njemanze is not even in the top 100 neuro scientists in the worlds.
What is the big deal in car dealership? Your Cosharis (aka the man that sells odeshi-proof proof BMW at outrageous prices) is a dealer, likewise Elizade.

Stop your make believe and make-me-feel good lies of yours. Telling yourselves lies to make you happy, does not mean they are truth.

ABI NA YOUR PAPA DISGRACE AM?

This is the problem with yorubas, you said what is big about car dealership, I will tell you something, Elizade is into Toyota dealership that’s no big deal and we have somany people dealing on Toyota in Nigeria and that car is just a low life car..everday cars.
What is not an everyday car is Rolls Royce, this is not bragging, you know the firm that sells the most vintage cars, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, BMW abi you wan compare them with cheap Toyota. And you say its not a big deal. Give honor to whom it is.
A Rolls Royce will buy all the cars that ELIZADE is selling and in your oily ouoed mentality and you say its not a big deal. I now understand why yorubas are backward , they don’t understudy but jealous. This is a set of dudes that just came back from war few years ago. Taking over all facets of economy while your busy partying, playing baba ijebu and lwet me tell you.
The whole tribes knows about you guys, you chased Ghana people away in Ghana must go saga, and thinking that you will make it, you don’t succed by that way, competition brings best in you. Now you are hating every igbo, every asian, why are you dudes so xenophobic.
Its only in Yoruba land that they will form a stupid group of hair dressing salon or pepper seller saying that nobody outside the group will sell, then fix prices, they cant compete, emotionally, economically and intellectually. No wonder the frog eyed awo gave them free education to catch up with the igbos.
Now I know that your mentally lazy to research read these…and do not ever engage me in debate again cos you lack the finesse…

Superbrain of Africa

TODAY Philip Emeagwali, a computer scientist at the University of Michigan in America, is spoken as "the Bill Gates of Africa" --- and his personal worth has been estimated at R200 million.

From a poor youngster in rural Nigeria he grew up to become what the American magazine Michigan Today described as "one of the world's fastest humans".

He won this recognition and America's most influential prize for computing genius --- the Gordon Bell Prize --- for writing the formula that would enable a computer to make 3,1 billion calculations a second. The formula enabled the American oil industry to tap into huge reserves of underground oil, and contributed billions of dollars to the government's oil-exploration programmes.

In addition he has amassed university degrees in five different fields and his wealth has enabled him to bring 18 relatives to America from Nigeria.

Philip grew up in the commercial city of Onitsha in south-eastern Nigeria where his father was a nurse. At school he was so bright he was able to answer questions before his schoolfriends had even written the questions down. Teachers and classmates, amazed at his extraordinary ability, called him `Calculus,' because he was so good at calculating -- or working out -- sums. But others were jealous and accused him of using magical powers in his mathematics examinations.

"Some of them didn't even know my real name," he laughs. "To this day, if I hear someone call me 'Calculus,' I know without looking it's an old friend from home.''

By the time Philip got to Standard 4 teachers and classmates considered him a maths wizard who could solve advanced problems in geometry, trigonometry and algebra.

"My classmates would introduce me to their friends as a maths genius and my teachers spoke of me as the young Chike Obi --- a mathematical genius who made a name for himself in Nigeria.''

One day, Philip's maths teacher stood at the front of the class, staring at the blackboard, unsure how to solve a difficult problem. Philip walked forward, grabbed the piece of chalk from the teacher's hand and wrote the answer on the blackboard.

http://emeagwali.com/africa/south-africa/drum.html

Prince Dr. Philip Chidi Njemanze, M.D. (magna cum Laudae) Special Interest in Brain Control Systems - Neurocybernetics: Hemispheric Lateralization and Brain-Cardiac Control Systems in Norm and Pathology Position: Chairman, Chidicon Medical Center International Institutes of Advanced Research and Training, No. 1 Uratta Road, P.O. Box 302, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria

Expertise in Neuroimaging: MRI flow imaging of CSF, Transcranial Doppler, Carotid Color Flow Ultrasound Man-machine-interface System Technologies Ultrasound development technology Nanotechnology Artificial Intelligence: neural networks and fuzzy logic

Languages
Reading,Writing,Speaking:
• English: (fluent, fluent, fluent)
• German: (basic, basic, basic)
• Igbo: (basic, basic, basic)
• Russian: (basic, basic, basic)
Memberships
• American Association for the Advancement of Science
• American Epilepsy Society
• American Heart Association
• American Society for Testing and Materials
• American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
• American Society of Neuroimaging
• British Institute of Radiology
• Global Council on Health
• Infectious Disease Society of America
• Institute of Patentees and Inventors United Kingdom
• International Society of Gravitational Physiology
• National Geographic Society
• Neuroscience Society of Nigeria
• New York Academy of Sciences
• Nigerian Medical Association
• Owerri Neuroscience Group
• Society of Neuroscientists of Africa

http://www.nlipw.com/prince-dr-philip-c-njemanze/

Just like Nigerians, Nnewi people are proud people; some would say “arrogant”. There are some reasons for that. Like Nigeria, Nnewi is bigger and richer than all its neighbours. The town has produced many prominent figures. Among them is the first President of the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, described as the richest Nigerian of his time: a man who lent Nigeria his Rolls Royce and personal driver for the use of Queen Elizabeth II when she visited Nigeria in 1956. There is also his Oxford University-trained son, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the first military governor of Eastern Nigeria, the leader of the defunct Republic of Biafra, and a folk hero among the Igbo.

Then, there is Dr. Nwafor Orizu, Nigeria’s third Senate President and three-month Acting President in the First Republic, as well as Dame Virgy Etiaba, Nigeria’s first female governor of a state. There are also many business moguls and industrialists like Chief Augustine Ilodibe, founder of Ekene Dili Chukwu Transport, and Chief Innocent Chukwuma, Chairman of Innoson Motors, whose company manufactures motor vehicles in Nnewi. In all modesty, it is doubtful if there is another town in Nigeria that has more millionaires than Nnewi town.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/why-nnewi-model-can-transform-nigeria/

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2014
TamzyTamudo: chai dis ofenmanu man get sense now even though na small try get am haba!!!,u guys are no match,if the so called uneducated hausa people can do better than u guys in business. those sectors u mentioned u people control are still being controlled by igbos,so mr man the only sector I see u guys control is the extortion sector e.g omo oniles,lastma,nurtw lagos chaprter,owo load etc,so guy get yourself busy before u find yourself in this group. In conclusion neva you compare yourself with a tribe who produced people like,Dr Obiageli Ezekwesili,Prof Dora Akunyili,Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,Dr Chukwuma Charled Soludo,,Mrs Joy Ogwu,Nwankwo Kanu,Jayjay Okocha,Genevive Nnaji,Philip Emegwali,Chief Emeka Anyaoku,Mr Sam Amadi of the United Nation and myself the brain behind this enlightenment to you.

I TOLD THE SON OF A GUN TO GIVE ME FACTS AND HE FAILIED...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by TamzyTamudo: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
tonychristopher:

to give common fact they will still fail I just tire for this people,but wait o broda what are they really good at? Which sector do they really dominate in nigeria? I just tire o....
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by omololu2020(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Igbos jst dey mak me laff for hia,,,lagos state has d biggest economy in nigeria,,ogun and ibadan has more industry dan any region in nigeria,,,we yoruba control d economy of lagos,,we r d majority in lagos,yorubas politicians run lagos,,,d official language in lagos zz yoruba,only a person dat jst got to lagos from z village wont understand yoruba,,,am a yoruba from ondo state,skulled in ogun state n livin in lagos state......God bless south west Nigeria,God bless Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
omololu2020: Igbos jst dey mak me laff for hia,,,lagos state has d biggest economy in nigeria,,ogun and ibadan has more industry dan any region in nigeria,,,we yoruba control d economy of lagos,,we r d majority in lagos,yorubas politicians run lagos,,,d official language in lagos zz yoruba,only a person dat jst got to lagos from z village wont understand yoruba,,,am a yoruba from ondo state,skulled in ogun state n livin in lagos state......God bless south west Nigeria,God bless Yoruba land

False.
People that grew in Igbo dominated areas don't speak Yoruba.
In year one, many of my friends who grew up in Lagos didn't speak Yoruba one bit.
We are talking of indigenous ventures and industries, dude.
And igboland got it.
And u don't control any economy in Lagos . u are even last in that
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by omololu2020(m): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2014
ketoprofen:

False.
People that grew in Igbo dominated areas don't speak Yoruba.
In year one, many of my friends who grew up in Lagos didn't speak Yoruba one bit.
We are talking of indigenous ventures and industries, dude.
And igboland got it.
And u don't control any economy in Lagos . u are even last in that
dey dont av who to speak it too dats y,,d few igbos dat cant speak yoruba,understand yoruba,,,n dis igbos dat grew up in lagos u r talkin abt,y cant dey attend Unilag,Lasu,laspotech or yaba tech,y do dey hav to go back to igbo land to skul......wot do u igbos control in lagos,plx tell me
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2014
omololu2020: dey dont av who to speak it too dats y,,d few igbos dat cant speak yoruba,understand yoruba,,,n dis igbos dat grew up in lagos u r talkin abt,y cant dey attend Unilag,Lasu,laspotech or yaba tech,y do dey hav to go back to igbo land to skul......wot do u igbos control in lagos,plx tell me
Are there not Igbo in Lagos unis already or is anything wrong in going to school where he?she wants?
U all think primitively
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by omololu2020(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
ketoprofen:
Are there not Igbo in Lagos unis already or is anything wrong in going to school where he?she wants?
U all think primitively
dont b stupid am askin u y dos ur so called lagos igbo dat doesnt understand yoruba cant skul in lagos,instead of returnin to d east.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by crackhaus: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
tonychristopher:

Bro check this out...I advice you read it with an objective mind.

http://www.saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
omololu2020: Igbos jst dey mak me laff for hia,,,lagos state has d biggest economy in nigeria,,ogun and ibadan has more industry dan any region in nigeria,,,we yoruba control d economy of lagos,,we r d majority in lagos,yorubas politicians run lagos,,,d official language in lagos zz yoruba,only a person dat jst got to lagos from z village wont understand yoruba,,,am a yoruba from ondo state,skulled in ogun state n livin in lagos state......God bless south west Nigeria,God bless Yoruba land

Please My Bro We Know But Back Up Your Claims With Fact. Have You Checked The Recently Released Waec Result And See FaCTs That Are Fact.

Pls Back It Up With Fat Facts
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
omololu2020: dont b stupid am askin u y dos ur so called lagos igbo dat doesnt understand yoruba cant skul in lagos,instead of returnin to d east.

Baby How Far.....I Don't Doubt You...But Give Us Fact
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by macof(m): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
pazienza:

There is nowhere in Nigeria known as Odualand, what we have are states.Only states are recognized by the constitution.

A Nigerian can live in any Nigerian state, irrespective of what a person from a backward state thinks.

So, like you were asked before, why did you leave your poverty stricken Osun state, for Lagos,an FG built state, aka a no man's land?

You are a big idiotic and uneducated individual

FG never built Lagos state, Lagos state was built by the grace of Olokun

FG has no running project in Lagos state
FG isn't of the same party as LASG
in the whole Lagos only ikoyi, Victoria island and Lagos Island were Nigeria's capital...this is only about 30% of the entire state as it is today

Go get some education you fool
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
macof:

You are a big idiotic and uneducated individual

in the whole Lagos only ikoyi, Victoria island and Lagos Island were Nigeria's capital...this is only about 30% of the entire state as it is today

the rest of Lagos developed based on the infrastructures in the said 30%.
Where are the ports located?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by macof(m): 1:23am On Aug 31, 2014
ketoprofen:

the rest of Lagos developed based on the infrastructures in the said 30%.
Where are the ports located?

Wat Ports, is it ports that develop a State? Ports which FG exclusively controls with their various parastatals?? you must be crazy to even think Lagosians owe Nigerians anything by Ports

Lagos is strictly Yorubaland, all you are is a man looking for greener pastures in Oduduwa's land
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2014
macof:

Wat Ports, is it ports that develop a State? Ports which FG exclusively controls with their various parastatals?? you must be crazy to even think Lagosians owe Nigerians anything by Ports

Lagos is strictly Yorubaland, all you are is a man looking for greener pastures in Oduduwa's land

Of course na u go control am?
Na you build am?
Nigeria is a net importer and we have all 3 ports in one place, what do you expect?
U know the tribe that generate 70% of port revenue, dont you?
Yes, the ports brought investments and people to Lagos, a former FG capital too.
Now scram
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by macof(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
ketoprofen:

Of course na u go control am?
Na you build am?
Nigeria is a net importer and we have all 3 ports in one place, what do you expect?
U know the tribe that generate 70% of port revenue, dont you?
Yes, the ports brought investments and people to Lagos, a former FG capital too.
Now scram

Is it that you jst naturally daft or what??

Lagos state was never FG capital
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
macof:

You are a big idiotic and uneducatehd individual

HOw Can We BeUnrated

This Is aA New Twist So Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by ketoprofen(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
macof:

Is it that you jst naturally daft or what??

Lagos state was never FG capital

U don't even know current affairs.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
crackhaus:
Bro check this out...I advice you read it with an objective mind.

http://www.saharareporters.com/2010/10/18/how-philip-emeagwali-lied-his-way-fame

And How Credible Is Sahara Reporters. Do You Call That A Credible Sight.And You Want Me To Believe It. Give Me Any Foreign Site Pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by crackhaus: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
tonychristopher:

And How Credible Is Sahara Reporters. Do You Call That A Credible Sight.And You Want Me To Believe It. Give Me Any Foreign Site Pls
Brother, there are links all over that article that corroborate the claims of the writer.

For starters, Mr. Philip Emeagwali is no Professor or Doctor, he has no Ph.D...neither is he responsible directly or indirectly for the invention of anything, because he holds no registered patents in his name.
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by tonychristopher: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
crackhaus:
Brother, there are links all over that article that corroborate the claims of the writer.

For starters, Mr. Philip Emeagwali is no Professor or Doctor, he has no Ph.D...neither is he responsible directly or indirectly for the invention of anything, because he holds no registered patents in his name.

Oga Pls I Need A Credible Website. Is That Hard For You To Prove. Just Give It To Me From Internationally Acknowledged Website That's All I Ask
Re: Nigeria: Its Zonal Populations And Zonal Economic Contributions by macof(m): 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
ketoprofen:

U don't even know current affairs.

I've told you simple facts

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adegboruwa: INEC Can’t Withhold Okorocha's Certificate Of Return / It Will Be Impossible For Jimi Agbaje To Get PDP Ticket Again –Dominic / Yuletide: Enugu Govt Offers Free Enugu-owerri Airport Shuttle For Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.