Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How To Download Youtube Videos Very Fast - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Youtube Videos Very Fast (1771 Views)

How To Download Youtube Videos With Your Phone [android,ios,blackberry] / How To Play And Download Youtube Videos Using BIS / How To Download Youtube Videos With Opera Mini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Videos Very Fast by danchosen: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS VERY FAST
NOW FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY;
1. GOTO YOUTUBE, AND ANY VIDEO YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD,
2. CLICK ON THE VIDEO AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO A WATCHING PAGE, THEN
3. LASTLY, GOTO TE TOP OF THE VIDEO HTTP:// SEARCH BOX AND (PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ IN THE FORUM OF THIS SITE www.easycliqchat.tk

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Very Fast by DjAndroid: 3:55am On Aug 26, 2014
That your blog must be something. So you don't know how to tell a reader to "copy a video URL" on YouTube?

Meanwhile, we been downloading YouTube videos without an App since 1914.

simply go to www.mp3avi.com and enjoy.
So don't expect me to click that sh1t.

4 Likes

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Very Fast by Adeoba10(m): 9:33am On Aug 26, 2014
DjAndroid: That your blog must be something. So you don't know how to tell a reader to "copy a video URL" on YouTube?

Meanwhile, we been downloading YouTube videos without an App since 1914.

simply go to www.mp3avi.com and enjoy.
So don't expect me to click that sh1t.
Big tanks to u bro... Av bn trying to knw how to download youtube video without application, pls can u put me through on how to use dat page.... Tanks a lot Bro

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Very Fast by MisterLongman(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Adeoba10:
Big tanks to u bro... Av bn trying to knw how to download youtube video without application, pls can u put me through on how to use dat page.... Tanks a lot Bro
Just copy the youtube video URL and paste it in the box on the website and download.... You are good to go

2 Likes

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Very Fast by laivwire(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Just copy the youtube video URL and paste it in the box on the website and download.... You are good to go
In an Hausa mans dialect: Yonwaaaa
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Very Fast by gsparks01(m): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2014
U can simply type 'ss' b4 the YouTube link
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos Very Fast by austinsmat(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2014
some of you tube movies are only in 240p or 360p pls which site i can dowload 720p or 1050p movies freee

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Else Got This Message From MTN? / Mtn No Go Kill Person / How To Get 5GB Of Data + 2560 Airtime For Just 2k On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.