Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourinho Set To Release Their Rap Albums(picture) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourinho Set To Release Their Rap Albums(picture) (1898 Views)

Lionel Messi And Jose Mourinho Revealed As Top Earners In Football / Mourinho Set To Break The Bank For Reus / Mourinho Set To Return To Stamford Bridge As Chelsea New Coach. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourinho Set To Release Their Rap Albums(picture) by seankay(m): 1:49am On Aug 26, 2014
Ever wondered what Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho would look like if they were rap stars?No, neither had we.Luckily for those of you who may have done, though, some of the Premier League’s current and former managers have been put onto the covers of famous rap albums with brilliant results.Complex UK created the fantastic artwork and also imagined what songs each manager would produce and rap about in a series of tailored track lists.

Arsenal boss Wenger, for example, was turned into 50 Cent with the song ‘Still In Da Club’ relating to The Gunners’ continued appearance in the Champions League.Chelsea coach Mourinho, meanwhile, took the cover of Jay-Z’s The Blueprint album, which when one considers how the Portuguese tactician laid the foundations for success at the club before leaving and then returning to Stamford Bridge last year, is rather fitting.

Re: Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourinho Set To Release Their Rap Albums(picture) by Onlinebizexpert(m): 2:01am On Aug 26, 2014
I try to find this poo Funny but I just cant angry
Re: Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourinho Set To Release Their Rap Albums(picture) by ayukdaboss(m): 2:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: I try to find this poo Funny but I just cant angry
Na this your comment come amuse me cheesy grin
Re: Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourinho Set To Release Their Rap Albums(picture) by M4gunners: 4:38am On Aug 26, 2014
So you called this poo? Then crate yours let see.
Re: Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourinho Set To Release Their Rap Albums(picture) by seankay(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2014
awww try harder next time grin
Re: Arsene Wenger And Jose Mourinho Set To Release Their Rap Albums(picture) by yoji: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2015
This is the funniest sh*t I hv seen in a while, plus the creativity is amazing. Nice 1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 25 Best Premier League Players In History / Man Utd Played Playstation Football Against Basel And I Don’t Like It-mourinho / Poghair: Paul Pogba's New Hair Cut Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.