Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] (1825 Views)

Fiorentina Captain Davide Astori Has Died In His Sleep / Rip...former Nigerian Sports Star, Aiyegbeni Passes Away / Photo: Mitchell Obi And Former NBA Star Yao Ming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by cybermic007: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2015
his morning the ex basket ball player and also icon of world sports, Michael Jordan, was found dead while in his sleep in his residence in North Caroline. Around 3 am eastern time, Yvette Prieto, now widow of the star noticed that her husband showed no vital signs and she proceeded to call 911. Minutes after the paramedics arrived, they confirmed the death of the athlete due to a heart attack.
The wife, Yvette Prieto, said she feels devastated for the sudden death of his beloved husband and in a short speech to some news reporters she thanked them for all the support. She said that Jordan was a great person and everybody loved him.
his reason of death is unknown at this time, and it is unclear if this is a result of drugs and alcohol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD1DoFQxOCw
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by politricks: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
If true then Rest in peace
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by ElDaIllest(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
How true is this? Well if it is R.I.P MJ but your Jordan canvass too cost oo...last one I price they said 30k...just saying
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by nikkiking(m): 12:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Rip Michael jordan.

May u rest in peace angry.
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by vizkiz: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
I don't believe that shiit
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
I WANT TO BELIEVE THIS IS NOT TRUE!.......*modified* I just Googled it, Michael IS ALIVE KICKING AND BALLING, Rubbish Thread, St*pid Poster!

1 Like

Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by cybermic007: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
for alk those that dont believe i guess u all dont have data to what d video u just read. that a breaking new being aired by a respected news station...
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by demarc001: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eiya! The world has lost an icon RIP
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by demarc001: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
Eiya! The world has lost an icon RIP
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by Acisky(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
Bleep this shitty poster
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by BrokenTV: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Name lie the dude is still alive.
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by ezigr8(m): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
RIP to the dead...rest in life to the living
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
cybermic007:
for alk those that dont believe i guess u all dont have data to what d video u just read. that a breaking new being aired by a respected news station...

You must be an eediot to believe that nonsense.

Micheal Jordan is alive and very healthy.
Re: RIP! Former NBA Superstar Michael Jordan Died In His Sleep [video] by chuose: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
I HOPE IT'S A LIE !

BECAUSE IF A MAN DIES AS A FREEMASON, HE CAN'T MAKE HEAVEN.

MICHEAL JORDAN IS A FREEMASON

(1) (Reply)

Ozil Vs Fabregas : Who Is The Better Midfielder / How To Deposit Into Naijabet Account,all You Need To Known / Diego Costa Looks Disappointed As Chelsea Recorded Second Goal Against Atletico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.