Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better (3007 Views)

Health: Tech: Google Plans To Analyse Food Photos To Count Its Calories / Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud / Fashola Employs 265 Health Tech Graduates, Appeals To Striking Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better by ephemzy: 4:11am On Aug 26, 2014
Which is better School of health technology or school of nursing.
Re: Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better by successking401(m): 5:20am On Aug 26, 2014
ephemzy: Which is better School of health technology or school of nursing.
both of them is good but school of nursing is better
Re: Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better by MrsAwesome: 5:53am On Aug 26, 2014
What do you want be....a nurse or a technician ?

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 26, 2014
Option 3 now. School of Herbal Transformation smiley
Re: Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better by ephemzy: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
I want to be a nurse,but heard it's hard to enter,but school of health tech is easier to enter.
Re: Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2014
I'm a pediatric registered nurse and I love my profession, nursing is very rewarding. If you have the heart to love and care unconditionally then please go for nursing. I studied and currently working in the United States and trust me, nursing school here is a lot more intense than in Nigeria so you can definitely make it if you try. I hope you choose nursing, good luck dear smiley
Re: Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better by ephemzy: 5:11am On Aug 29, 2014
Tanks for ur comment xcelsia,pls inbox me your no so we could talk on whatsapp, so u could put me through.Tanks.
Re: Pls Advice!!! School Of Health Tech Or School Of Nursing?which Is Better by desy24444(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2014
xcelsia: I'm a pediatric registered nurse and I love my profession, nursing is very rewarding. If you have the heart to love and care unconditionally then please go for nursing. I studied and currently working in the United States and trust me, nursing school here is a lot more intense than in Nigeria so you can definitely make it if you try. I hope you choose nursing, good luck dear smiley
pls am a final year student of nursing in a nigeria university and I will lik 2 travel 2 united states.pls I need ur contact to knw more.this is ma email. no_long_thing1@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Pink Lips / Smoking Vs Eating Weed: Which Is Healthier? / Green Tea And Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.