Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Need A School Portal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A School Portal (667 Views)

School Portal ...... Any Help / School Portal, Portal Development / Can You Build A Result Checking Portal For A School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A School Portal by graciously2013: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2014
Hello Friends, am i need of a school portal, Kindly give me a quote or you can also show me anyone you've done, please bear it in mind that, the portal most be a full function one, can that be modify to suit future use, it most also give me the ability to generate pin for students, and the pins most have 3 usage validity it most also expire in 4 months after first usage. You can reach me on 08093824065, graciously2013@gmail.com. I need your response as soon as possible.
Thanks.
NB.
If you have a ready made portal that suit the above specification, you can also give me a call.
Re: I Need A School Portal by aikfrank(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2014
Most times the problem is always, cost.
Re: I Need A School Portal by DianaPerk: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
graciously2013: Hello Friends, am i need of a school portal, Kindly give me a quote or you can also show me anyone you've done, please bear it in mind that, the portal most be a full function one, can that be modify to suit future use, it most also give me the ability to generate pin for students, and the pins most have 3 usage validity it most also expire in 4 months after first usage. You can reach me on 08093824065, graciously2013@gmail.com. I need your response as soon as possible.
Thanks.
NB.
If you have a ready made portal that suit the above specification, you can also give me a call.

Hello,

I notified your post that your are looking for creating school portal including all functionality.

We are team of India based designers and developers having 9+ years experience who can plan and build website for you.

We would be glad to work on your project. You can also head over to our website (FATbit)and can request for a free quote. Share your project details and cost with our experts at connect@fatbit(dot)com
Re: I Need A School Portal by phpNET(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
I will give you even more options because i know you've just mentioned those that interest you most and a few functionalities you can think of, but theres more to it. let us make it happen for you at #150k

mail startech-nig@gmail.com
Re: I Need A School Portal by afridigit(m): 11:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Use Afriportal - School Management & Information Portal. You can learn more about it here http://afriportal.com. An online demo is also available on that site.

graciously2013: Hello Friends, am i need of a school portal, Kindly give me a quote or you can also show me anyone you've done, please bear it in mind that, the portal most be a full function one, can that be modify to suit future use, it most also give me the ability to generate pin for students, and the pins most have 3 usage validity it most also expire in 4 months after first usage. You can reach me on 08093824065, graciously2013@gmail.com. I need your response as soon as possible.
Thanks.
NB.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Seun Pls Try To Add Dis To Ur Next Update / Bulk Sms Business Set Up Within 48 Hours!!! / How To Find Your Eureka Moment In Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.