Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (93249 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2008
Cappu, cappu
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2008
ccine ccine cool

Olufemi
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ibukun
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2008
Haba, who is Ibukun? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2008
Iwo, . . . . . . Ibukunoluwa wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2008
Haba, tani Ibukunoluwa?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2008
Iwo now
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bigboyslim(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye someone is looking for you in the romance section. what are you doing here?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2008
femmace:

Iwo now
Iwo for where

bigboyslim:

ibkaye someone is looking for you in the romance section. what are you doing here?
Looking for me ke shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Iwo for where
see ur mouth, think that I dont knw ur name?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bigboyslim(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Looking for me ke shocked

Yes now. infact I think he wants to propose marriage. so you should start preparing o. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2008
notin on yur profile!! angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2008
The is pure madness, I don't know any Ibukun o  shocked

bigboyslim:

Yes now. infact I think he wants to propose marriage. so you should start preparing o. grin
lmao marriage indded, am already married naw  cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bigboyslim(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

lmao marriage indded, am already married naw cool

Hey ya. that is quite unfortunate. Maybe he wants to be your second husband. You know even the bible says 2 is better that 1 .smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2008
Haba, I don't believe in polygamy  cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

The is pure madness, I don't know any Ibukun o  shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
cant believe that u typed that  angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2008
femmace:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
can't believe that u typed that angry angry
Ah ahn, kilode? I don't know any Ibukun jor angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Ah ahn, kilode? I don't know any Ibukun jor angry
If u re not Ibukun, why did u typed 'pure madness'
I dont think thats good enough
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2008
femmace:

If u re not Ibukun, why did u typed 'pure madness'
I don't think thats good enough
why won't I type 'pure madness' cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

why won't I type 'pure madness' cool
Go ahead then
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bigboyslim(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Haba, I don't believe in polygamy cool

Well then, lets not call it polygamy then, we shall call it Bigamy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2008
bigboyslim:

Well then, lets not call it polygamy then, we shall call it Bigamy
Yekpa, never shall I indulge in such an act! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bigboyslim(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Yekpa, never shall I indulge in such an act! cheesy
We can keep it on a down low. if you dont tell, I won't
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2008
bigboyslim:

We can keep it on a down low. if you don't tell, I won't
God knows cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2008
9ze pikz wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bigboyslim(m): 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2008
Moyola:

9ze pikz wink

Thanks Moyo.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2008
Dry profile
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bigboyslim(m): 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2008
LOL,

Hater
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2008
bigboyslim:

Thanks Moyo.

whuz profile waz i referrin tu,

whuz answrin me  cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
Granny
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2008
Hiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by ThugLife1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2008
my wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.