Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (92805 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2008
emi na wapa jare. . . grin u stay in 9ja??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2008
Hehehe, naaah, I just like putting the location there, mo wa nibi UK cheesy

Iwo nko? Nibo lo wa smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 12:27am On Oct 28, 2008
emi wa ni canada. . grin
u're in univeristiy?? cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2008
Uni ke, nah not yet o, next year grin

iwo nko grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2008
lloll. . emi na cheesy next year
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2008
hahaha eyah, so you are really my twin cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 12:31am On Oct 28, 2008
lloll. . abi cheesy where have u been all dis while grin
when is ur birthday??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 28, 2008
loool my birthday is July 2nd grin

and your own grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2008
lloll. . may 15 grin grin

u're on facebook??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2008
nahhh am guessing you are abi hehehe tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 12:37am On Oct 28, 2008
yea lloll. . i'm everywhere u can think of grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2008
lool ehnnn i seee cheesy

so how ish life ehnn? wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 12:40am On Oct 28, 2008
life is gud jare. . . cool nothing much wit it
how'ze school??. . hope d stress is not much
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2008
eyah, no stress with school just yet, but it will come soon i know for sure cry cheesy
just can't wait to finish o, cannot wait at all cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 12:43am On Oct 28, 2008
same hia sis. . . school is like a pain in d ass nw embarassed grin
especially d wakin up in d morning part. . grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 28, 2008
exactly!!! early in the morning o and in this place where cold don hit you well like bullet embarassed
well, i guess all is well abi cheesy

anyway sha, i have to go now, was nice chatting dear, odabo ore mi smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2008
yea, i know. . .  i always skip my first class of d day (lazy mi)  tongue grin

anyaw, nice chattin witcha too  cool odaba twiny. .   sad cheesy wink  kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:17am On Oct 28, 2008
back to sender
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 1:18am On Oct 28, 2008
tim ba gba eti eh. . angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:19am On Oct 28, 2008
kiss kiss :d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 1:28am On Oct 28, 2008
;d ;d ;d wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:45am On Oct 28, 2008
koma flirt kiri, won ti fi she e cheesy grin

olojukokoro
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 1:51am On Oct 28, 2008
fimile jare. . . emi kon ba everybody shere ni grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:59am On Oct 28, 2008
iru ere wo lon she . . . . . . . emi like ere gan . . . . . mo mo ere she baje baje grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 2:04am On Oct 28, 2008
ehn ehn. . interestin!
so. . sho feh shere pelumi ni?? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:12am On Oct 28, 2008
ah Sima!! emi e ole gbe o . . . . . .emi like rough play o . . . . . i'm not too aggressive o.

but bcuzz na u, i'll take it nice and slow grin ma mess up o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 2:15am On Oct 28, 2008
phekele phekele. . so iwon underate mi abi shocked
emi le wa rough oO. . . ma try mi at all. . wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:20am On Oct 28, 2008
na only mouth u get . . . . . . .ma fisi fun e nicely . . . . . . .Chamo is on kentro level wink but not today sha bcuzz i no wan wound u.

Sima wetin be ur msn addy?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 2:25am On Oct 28, 2008
u sef u know say u no get mouth dia. . .  grin
Warning: don't ask for my msn addy because i'm not reli a chat person so i hardly go on dia. .
but since u asked. .  it's mrmazeez wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:29am On Oct 28, 2008
which one be mr - u be man? cheesy cheesy abeg gimme mrs
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 2:31am On Oct 28, 2008
lmao. . lloll cheesy cheesy
na <mrm-azeez>
no be mr oO cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:33am On Oct 28, 2008
im not sure any more cant afford to take that risk . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . i dont want bum-crashers/hitterz to attack me

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.