Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95129 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

I loff you too baby kiss kiss kiss
Let's move to California
If that will make ma baby happy:::::why not? kiss kiss
Dark_Rxn:

Do I look like Ibk?
Who you dey kiss?
grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2008
Inyama
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2008
It's Iyama. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by DarkRxn(f): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2008
what's Iyama?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2008
two Hot women cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2008
Plus a Hot man. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2008
@Toyin
Omo kekere, timba gba enu e! Shioooooooooooooooooor angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2008
ladies pls dont corrupt me o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by DarkRxn(f): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2008
Bring thse hips here wink

who is toyin?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2008
Chamo
Take off the short and join the fun.
Abi you no sabi swim? grin

Ibk
Oya put on ur bikini. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

who is toyin?
Iwo!!!! angry cool

@Missy
Bikini ke tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2008
You sef no get bikini?
Please don't jump in with that long gown O. tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

what hips?

Missy B:

Chamo
Take off the short and join the fun.
Abi you no sabi swim? grin

I no sabi do o . . . .  abi u wan make I drown cheesy grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by DarkRxn(f): 11:10pm On Nov 16, 2008
chamotex:

what hips?

I no sabi do o . . . . abi u wan make I drown cheesy grin
Those ones kiss kiss kiss

Don't worry, my airbags will keep you afloat grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

You sef no get bikini?
Please don't jump in with that long gown O. tongue
ROFLMAO!! More stole all my bikinis angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2008
Dark_Rxn:

Those ones kiss kiss kiss

Don't worry, my airbags will keep you afloat grin grin

thats quite true actually
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by DarkRxn(f): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2008
sORRY NA, i couldn't go and buy another one.

Oya, take this aluminum foil. IT'LL BE OK FOR YOU tongue

chamotex:

thats quite true actually

~roll eyes~ so you in? wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2008
chamotex:

I no sabi do o . . . .  abi u wan make I drown cheesy grin
Do wettinn? Drown where? grin
The pool nor too big and Dark_Rxn go teach you:::::Ibk construct the pool exactly your size. tongue grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
ibkaye:

ROFLMAO!! More stole all my bikinis  angry
Lack of bikini?
Fear not:::::::you can jump in with that G string I-string.
Chamo is alreadi on Y-string. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

Do wettinn? Drown where? grin
The pool nor tto big and Dark_Rxn go teach:::::Ibk construct the pool exactly your size. tongue grin
Buahahahaha! cheesy

Missy B:

Lack of bikini?
Fear not:::::::you can jump in with that G string I-string.
Chamo is alreadi on Y-string. grin
Chai, I only wear one peice suit jare cool grin

You sha, where is your onw bikini? angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2008
Are life guards on standby? . . . . . . . . I'm not sure if my Insurance covers that o cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2008
This gurl can't even recognise a bikini even as she sees one.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2008
chamotex:

Are life guards on standby? . . . . . . . . I'm not sure if my Insurance covers that o cheesy
You are not what we think you are then!!! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

You are not what we think you are then!!! grin

You got it bad cheesy

The lifeguards are for you gurls, cuz i'm ready to drown every single one of you grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2008
Biko start with Ibk to prove ur point grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

Biko start with Ibk to prove ur point grin
Gbenu e sann joor cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2008
Biko translate. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

Biko translate. grin
Nonsense angry

It means sharrap dia angry grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2008
Children obey ur elderz so that your dayz mite be long on earth.
::::::::::::::::::Says the Holy Bible!! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2008
Where is the child o!?  angry

Make we catch am quick  cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2008
Missy B:

Children obey ur elderz so that your dayz mite be long on earth.
::::::::::::::::::Says the Holy Bible!! grin

Na lie
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
IBK don spoil o . . . . . chei!

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.