Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94009 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sniperwolf(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2008
No comments
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2008
whai didnt yu look @ d camera? angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
goodass:

NL area-gurl grin cheesy owdy?

I dey fine sexy eyes.   grin

Sly-jay:

Gabriel, black bt born albino! uhummm, afiwhite' lol

Na waa! Are you Asian?  shocked Is that really you?  shocked

sniperwolf:

No comments

Oh hot damn , this is my jam
Keep me partying till the A.M
Yall don’t understand , make me throw my hands
In the ayer , ay , ayer , ayer , ay , ayer

Your pic reminded me of that song. Fine Fine!  grin

Moyola:

whai didnt yu look @ d camera? angry

Moyola, I want to go flick that penguin of yours because its soo flickable! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2008
gabrywyl:

Moyola, I want to go flick that penguin of yours because its soo flickable! grin

haha. . . . grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2008
Area-mama! bawo ni? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
Mo wa pa oo grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2008
goodass:

Area-mama! bawo ni? smiley

bada$$

me!! area mama?  cheesy

iz dhat yu? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
yes its me love grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
yu juzz d£y ansa enihao!! angry cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2008
no i dont grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
yes I do grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by romsky: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2008
i'll pass
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
Ill go touch that thang mehn grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2008
white girl claiming to be black
lol grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2008
SHM 2d core! cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2008
Hey sexy! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2008
jolly gud black oyinbo  cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by teemoe(m): 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2008
wizard eyes
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2008
teemoe:

wizard eyes

gimme goggles plz

@topic

red devil shocked 4 live grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
scary
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
goodass:

jolly good black oyinbo cool

Na waaa to you Oo. Its Albino. say it wit me. A L B I N O angry tongue grin

Bbeee:

scary

Awww. . . Pikin boy get scared abi? Come hia. Let mama give you a hug naaa grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:31am On Nov 20, 2008
scaryer, why u cover am with white na

gabrywyl:

Awww. . . Pikin boy get scared abi? Come hia. Let mama give you a hug naaa grin tongue

oya gimme grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:24am On Nov 20, 2008
Bbeee:

scaryer, why u cover am with white na

oya gimme grin

Hmm! I sense you are a racist towards Albino peeps.  angry  tongue

@Topic,

DAMN. . . Why you go look at me like that? U make me blush naa. Ehehehehe!  embarassed grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 2:01am On Nov 20, 2008
@gabrywyl

Girl, where the hell do you come from looking like that?

Gush!!!! This is NAIRALAND not whatever currency they spend in asia LAND

Tell your peeps to create their own ying yong chen chu li can tintin yam yam egg chan che chu(fake asian language)

forum, where you can be an active poster.

Besides, don't you have a job or are you living on job seekers' allowance? , you registered to this year and

you have already made a mark of 11632 posts,

Girl or lady, most def you are an internet freak, you need to quit and get better things to do
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 2:04am On Nov 20, 2008
@gabrywyl

Girl, where the hell do you come from looking like that? shocked embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry

Gush!!!! This is NAIRALAND not whatever currency they spend in asia LAND angry angry angry angry

Tell your peeps to create their own ying yong chen chu li can tintin yam yam egg chan che chu(fake asian language) grin

grin forum, where you can be an active poster. cool cool cool cool

Besides, don't you have a job or are you living on job seekers' allowance? , you registered to this year and

you have already made a mark of 11632 posts, shocked shocked shocked shocked

Girl or lady, most def you are an internet freak, tongue tongue tongue you need to quit and get better things to do angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by A40(m): 2:12am On Nov 20, 2008
Cipriani:

@gabrywyl

Girl, where the hell do you come from looking like that? shocked embarassed undecided lipsrsealed cry

Gush!!!! This is NAIRALAND not whatever currency they spend in asia LAND angry angry angry angry

Tell your peeps to create their own ying yong chen chu li can tintin yam yam egg chan che chu(fake asian language) grin

Girl or lady, most def you are an internet freak, tongue tongue tongue you need to quit and get better things to do angry angry angry angry

Damn!! someone must have really gotten you upset
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:14am On Nov 20, 2008
Dont mind him na. He is sufferin from Constipation thats all. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by DavidDylan(m): 2:17am On Nov 20, 2008
cipriani, the chic is funny . . . leave her alone haba.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:24am On Nov 20, 2008
@gabrywyl

Are you a racist now? shocked sad

Did you see me changing money currency for hia? Mind you, this is a public forum Oo  undecided

If I'm not welcome hia, why Seun allow me to post hia? This aint your forum mehn. . .      angry

Whats the big deal? U obviously don't know me. I have more jobs than you will ever have mehn. . . Besides, other peeps have more post than I do.  undecided

Are you my father? HMM! You must be a racist naaa. I can feel it                         angry

See this guy Ooo. . . . Make me vex want to go slap his beaver face for hia  angry  tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:27am On Nov 20, 2008
DavidDylan:

cipriani, the chic is funny . . . leave her alone haba.

Thank you jare. No mind him, his wife go give him eat Rat Pie for dinner thats why he is like that
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 2:28am On Nov 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

don't mind him na. He is sufferin from Constipation thats all.  grin

Yes, it is true,  sad sad sad sad  constipation of have an asian monger and internet freakazoid on the african local forum. tongue tongue tongue  

Mrs or miss or Ms Wong Wing Chicken Li Yam Yam Gabry Garri, find the forum created by your peeps, and stop scaring

away our infants and adolescents with your profile and picture (Uhuuuu!!! very SCARYYYYY!!!!). It an advice for

your own good, Mrs Chinko  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:30am On Nov 20, 2008
Awwww. . . I didn;t know you are as scared as a turkey. . . . U be school girl for hia. I feel you girl  smiley Its ok Cindy, I understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.