Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (93997 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 2:40am On Nov 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

Awwww. . . I didn;t know you are as scared as a turkey. . . . U be school girl for hia. I feel you girl  smiley Its ok Cindy, I understand

Mrs Chinko Li Yam Yam Egg Piss Piss, grin grin My name is C-I-P-R-I-A-N-I, as in CIPRIANI, it is Italian angry angry

I am a dude and not a babe, embarassed embarassed embarasseddon't you have good schools in Asia anymore, or you simply refuse to go to school

because you are addicted to Nairaland. undecided undecided You should have seen from my ID the (m) which means

MALE, BOY, GUY, MAN Gush, you this asian whatever is proper [b]OLODO OJU EJ[/b]A tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by skfa1: 2:43am On Nov 20, 2008
That ur house try sha  grin

Na ur bed u sleep ontop ? grin ,O boy

U try no be small
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:51am On Nov 20, 2008
Cipriani:

Mrs Chinko Li Yam Yam Egg Piss Piss, grin grin My name is C-I-P-R-I-A-N-I, as in CIPRIANI, it is Italian angry angry

I am a dude and not a babe, embarassed embarassed embarasseddon't you have good schools in Asia anymore, or you simply refuse to go to school

because you are addicted to Nairaland. undecided undecided You should have seen from my ID the (m) which means

MALE, BOY, GUY, MAN Gush, you this asian whatever is proper [b]OLODO OJU EJ[/b]A tongue tongue tongue

Ok Cipriani Macaroni Pepperoni  Baffoon,  grin   tongue If youre Italian, explain to me what are you doin here sef?

Ive seen your profile alright but the way you talk make peeps go think you as such (Cindy Female)   grin

Mind you mehn. . . I don't just school in Asia. don't think we Asians are just stuck in our own country. Did you come from Bushland?    shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 2:57am On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

That ur house try sha  grin

Na ur bed u sleep ontop ?  grin ,O boy

U try no be small

How do you know that is my house or my bed?    Wow!!! don't know you were a dumbo  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You lack the skills of a comedian i.e. you have no sense of comic relief  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue  You should have posted a smiley

even if you had wanted to posted anything at all.  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Try enrolling in Basketmouth Comedy Institute and you might be a good comedian next time you reply in this section grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:00am On Nov 20, 2008
Dude, youre not funny yourself Mehn. . . . undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by skfa1: 3:04am On Nov 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

Dude, youre not funny yourself Mehn. . . . undecided

Gbam, the guy just dey chit chat grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:05am On Nov 20, 2008
He needs to learn some manners for hia. I dont see why he has a problem and other people dont undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 3:08am On Nov 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

He needs to learn some manners for hia. I don't see why he has a problem and other people don't undecided

What kind of manners does Mrs Koi Koi from Asia have to teach me. Go find asianland or yenland

gabrywyl:

Ok Cipriani Macaroni Pepperoni  Baffoon,  grin   tongue If youre Italian, explain to me what are you doin here sef?

Ive seen your profile alright but the way you talk make peeps go think you as such (Cindy Female)   grin

Mind you mehn. . . I don't just school in Asia. don't think we Asians are just stuck in our own country. Did you come from Bushland?    shocked

Are you sure you are supposed to use the internet   because it seems you need a nice pair of recommended glass and an

english to define things relating to feminine.  angry angry angryI don't see how I talk relating to Cindy female besides

How can you prove you are not stuck in the unregistered mines in china engaged in unpaid labour. tongue tongue tongue tongue

I have my roots in this country, you can tell that by my skin colour. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 3:11am On Nov 20, 2008
@gabrywyl

please, even if you are representing the asian folk, try disguising and REMOVE that SCARY THING you called a picture in

your profile tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 3:14am On Nov 20, 2008
@gabrywyl

It is goin to be a night of horror and nightmares after seeing that picture of yours. I am finding it hard to even close my

eyes, I don't want to doze away and that is why I am still glued to my pc. Mrs koi Koi Yam Yam Yin LIn CHew Gum tongue tongue

tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:19am On Nov 20, 2008
Cipriani:

What kind of manners does Mrs Koi Koi from Asia have to teach me. Go find asianland or yenland

Well, first thing first. Ehem!! cool
Manners to learn
1) You do not judge people by saying that they are jobless and just by checking out their profiles, you have already jump into conclusion
2) You do not judge people by the colour of their skin. The Administrator Mr. Seun does not do it, what gives you the right?
3) You do not sabotage people's name by calling me an Olodo or a Yam or some Chinko (since I aint fully chinko at all) - thats why I go mock you with another name cause you start first
4) You do not go judge people on where they come from
5) This is a public forum and anyone is free to register. What gives you the right to choose who can come in here and who couldn;t?
6) You not only curse and mock a foreignor but you even do the same to your own people
7) Have you ever ask yourself what is the reason a person go register to Nairaland? There are many foreignors here, seems like you are unaware and being ignorant.
8 ) You think you are damn good looking that you could just go sabotage and mock other peep's picture. Abeg! Go look at yourself in the mirror mehn. . .

Cipriani:

How can you prove you are not stuck in the unregistered mines in china engaged in unpaid labour. tongue tongue tongue tongue

I have my roots in this country, you can tell that by my skin colour. tongue tongue tongue

Hmmm. . . Say whatever you want, does not make you any better. Skin colour? What skin colour? I don't see no skin colour. No difference to me, its obvious that you have a racial issue  undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:22am On Nov 20, 2008
Cipriani:

@gabrywyl

It is goin to be a night of horror and nightmares after seeing that picture of yours. I am finding it hard to even close my

eyes, I don't want to doze away and that is why I am still glued to my pc. Mrs koi Koi Yam Yam Yin LIn CHew Gum tongue tongue

tongue grin grin grin grin

Yes am glad you will end up that way and hope you will melt to shait as well after glimpsing at my picture. Besides, am sorry to admit, you look like a grasshopper. . . tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:32am On Nov 20, 2008
Anywayz, Cappucino, am outta here. Put yourself togetha mehn. . . Nothing do you. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 3:35am On Nov 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

Yes am glad you will end up that way and hope you will melt to shait as well after glimpsing at my picture. Besides, am sorry to admit, you look like a grasshopper. . .  tongue

Okay I am Sorry.  cry cry cry cry

Nah!!!! slip of hand  wink wink wink wink

Mrs Koi KOi Yam YAm Chew Gum

Tortoise face calling someone a grasshopper

Singing in Yoruba:

Eleke gbengbe,
ko se mu roko,
to ba mu roko,
A o feke re lagi

Happy translation tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:40am On Nov 20, 2008
Oh Lord. . . I did not know you are speaking in Mugu Language. Good for you. . . You finally know your roots. Your ancestors must be sooo proud. smiley

get a life Baldy cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by A40(m): 3:40am On Nov 20, 2008
You guys are providing PPV entertainment here i am laughing my ass off

You guys should make up and kiss jare this una style sef na waa una be Mr and Mrs Smith
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:45am On Nov 20, 2008
Please dont make me barf naaa. The dude go barf looking at my tortoise face (so he say undecided) and I just cant stand his grasshopper face. . . lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by A40(m): 3:51am On Nov 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

Please don't make me barf naaa. The dude go barf looking at my tortoise face (so he say undecided) and I just can't stand his grasshopper face. . . lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Lol na mutual attraction jare na so love dey start make una carry go
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:53am On Nov 20, 2008
ABEG!!!! This grasshopper is the last person I want to hear or see on earth embarassed lipsrsealed shocked undecided grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by skfa1: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2008
@ Cipriani

Hey pal , dont judge people with their skin colour by so doing you are not taking or seing all people as human being . pls take style adjust ur my brother.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by skfa1: 4:04am On Nov 20, 2008
@ gabry

I tell u smthing yeah, trust me u gat the most pretty face on earth,I can kiss you 20 times kiss cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 4:12am On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

@ gabry

I tell u smthing yeah, trust me u gat the most pretty face on earth,I can kiss you 20 times kiss cheesy

I can see you are interested in Mrs koi Koi Yam Yarn tortoise face shocked shocked shocked shocked

Happy nightmares tongue tongue tongue tongue
gabrywyl:

ABEG!!!! This grasshopper is the last person I want to hear or see on earth embarassed lipsrsealed shocked undecided grin

A question for you Mrs koi Koi Yam Yarn tortoise face : WWhy aren't you BALD becuase all the tortoise have seen

in this world are bald headed, are you sure that is your hair or a WIG tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:16am On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

@ gabry

Awww. . . How sweet. don't mind him. He is just releasing his anger just cause his girlfriend go use his teeth to scrub the toilet bowls in Yaba Left.  grin  tongue

Cipriani:

A question for you Mrs koi Koi Yam Yarn tortoise face : WWhy aren't you BALD becuase all the tortoise have seen

in this world are bald headed, are you sure that is your hair or a WIG tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hmm. . . . Speak of the devil. I aint bald like the rest of the tortoise and thats why I aint a tortoise to begin with. Since you're bald on your top part and lean like a dry mop at the other half down, it is therefore proven that you are a mutated half tortoise and a grasshopper all 2 in 1.   shocked embarassed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by skfa1: 4:16am On Nov 20, 2008
Cipriani:

I can see you are interested in Mrs koi Koi Yam Yarn tortoise face shocked shocked shocked shocked

Happy nightmares tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hun hun, Is not that i`m interested in her, I just think that is the way things should be. Stop badmouthing her pls.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:22am On Nov 20, 2008
Sk, howcome you dont go visit the Jokes Section anymore? Am sure the peeps there are more educated than someone here. You know what I mean. . cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by skfa1: 4:25am On Nov 20, 2008
gabrywyl:

Sk, howcome you don't go visit the Jokes Section anymore? Am sure the peeps there are more educated than someone here. You know what I mean. . cool

Yeah I know what u mean, i will be there in a min wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 4:28am On Nov 20, 2008
skfa1:

Hun hun, Is not that i`m interested in her, I just think that is the way things should be. Stop badmouthing her please.

Can't you understand the word ENTERTAINMENT,   embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed dude, flow with the program  wink wink wink wink

Why can't you realize that Mrs Gab Koi Koi YAm YaM Chew Gum is an asian with Niger roots and forgotten in Nigeria.

Let me tell you a secret,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xdon't tell her, She lives in the core interior of Mushin and right now, she browsing

using tapped internet links from closed shops. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by A40(m): 4:32am On Nov 20, 2008
Thanks for the entertainment guys

@gabrywyl and Cipriani
I think you guys really like each other y'all would make a cute couple grin grin.Stop the fighting
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:54am On Nov 20, 2008
Cipriani:

Can't you understand the word ENTERTAINMENT, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed dude, flow with the program wink wink wink wink

Why can't you realize that Mrs Gab Koi Koi YAm YaM Chew Gum is an asian with Niger roots and forgotten in Nigeria.

Let me tell you a secret, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xdon't tell her, She lives in the core interior of Mushin and right now, she browsing

using tapped internet links from closed shops. cool cool cool cool cool

Ok Grandpa! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:55am On Nov 20, 2008
A-40:

Thanks for the entertainment guys

@gabrywyl and Cipriani
I think you guys really like each other y'all would make a cute couple grin grin.Stop the fighting

Na waaa to you ooo. Abeg! Im married! angry tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2008
gabbbbbbbbyyyyyy smiley smiley

bt wetin u do cipriani ?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2008
u mean what did I do to him untill he behave like an ape abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.