Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94020 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2008
grin grin
gaby. . dat pix is just 4 u kiss wink tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2008
Yes. I know very well consider that Im a Dracula grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2008
gaby kilon shele. .how bodi?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2008
green top
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2008
u like it? i cud take it off 4 u. . .

green eyes
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by patholaw: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2008
@gaby prety dracular
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2008
oYaTo:

u like it? i cud take it off for you. . .

green eyes
when u take it off, i will like to see real abs not skeleton tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2008
lol. .i shd give u my house address then. .

or will ur place be more suitable?

werewolf eyes. .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2008
ehmm. . i think my crib will be more suitable but i wont mind urs thou
n' make sure u're hyperactive while comin. . cool tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 9:39am On Nov 22, 2008
your crib it is. .bcus wifey might show up unannounced at my crib. .

hyperactive? no problem. .altho i had an all-nighter yesterday, u aint got nothin 2 worry about. .

lycan eyes. .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2008
ehmm. . kwl
so u're ajeku abi. . . (if u know what i mean) tongue
well, i'm set 4 ya. . but i hope u'll be able to survive dis
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2008
the way the world is today, who no be ajeku?

abi u wan form "brand new"?

sima:

well, i'm set 4 ya. . but i hope u'll be able to survive this

bring it on. .oYaTo grabs his jacket and hops into his silver maserati. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2008
lloll. . i be brand new oO tongue

n' make sure u bring one of ur relative or ur friend along. . so dey'll help park ur remainder when i'm done wit u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2008
sima:

n' make sure u bring one of ur relative or ur friend along. . so dey'll help park ur remainder when i'm done wit u

lmao! good one. . grin

how will u know how to "deal" with me if u b brand new? undecided

ehmm. .abt the friend/relative. .wud u mind if i brought a girl? she likes to watch. . wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by patholaw: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2008
abeg make una no spoile us oooooooo we be children oo grin grin grin grin ;Do
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by sima(f): 10:01am On Nov 22, 2008
patholaw:

abeg make una no spoile us oooooooo we be children oo grin grin grin grin ;Do
**pursues him wit cutlass **  tongue

oYaTo:

lmao! good one. . grin

how will u know how to "deal" with me if u b brand new? undecided

ehmm. .about the friend/relative. .would u mind if i brought a girl? she likes to watch. . wink

ehmmm. . u'll be surprised how i'll cut ur level for you
brand new doesnt mean anything oO. . . n' i'm expereinced. . it's just that i get renewed everytime  tongue
n' no bring any gurl Oo. . . if u wan bring any body. .  na male i prefer  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by patholaw: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2008
@SIMA no worry go show you side with am u
@oyato u fumble, you mean say only you no fit take her make she cry?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2008
sima:

brand new doesnt mean anything oO. . . n' i'm expereinced. . it's just that i get renewed everytime  tongue

u wish!

sima:

n' no bring any gurl Oo. . . if u wan bring any body. .  na male i prefer  grin

see her mouth. .how u no go prefer man?

u no get say 4 this matta. .i already picked her up with a video camera as well. .we gaz let nlanders see wetin happen

wait sef. .before i start dey waste fuel for my moto. .how old u be sef?

patholaw:

@oyato u fumble, you mean say only you no fit take her make she cry?

guy relax. .i never even reach her crib yet. .after i comot, she go get enough tori 4 her grandkids sef. .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2008
oyato
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2008
Bbeee, Who you lookin at like that? Make all the kokolet come chasing you naa. tongue

Oyato, Mo wa pa oo. Una how dey? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2008
Bbeee:

oyato

kilo shele?
gabrywyl:

Oyato, Mo wa pa oo. Una how dey? grin

i'm fine. .nice 2 catch u online. .it's been a while
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2008
oYaTo:

kilo shele?

norrin jare, me just appy dts its anoda wiked to CATCH FUN!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2008
Oyato, yes oo. I hope you are on a break right now from work? How life?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2008
Still at work o. .i'm doin' well. .

You said u just returned from the city? Kuala Lumpur?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2008
Ive returned from the city on the 15 Nov. I went off on the 12. And I think soon my boss will send me off once again. Dont know when but I hope its not on Christmas Day or I will cry very loud. . . sad Have planned a family outing with my family and bf and I dont want to screw that up Oo.

Ure at work now? Oh Oh. What are you doing here now? shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 10:45am On Nov 22, 2008
Well my project's almost done so I have some more time to relax and spend time with interesting people such as you. . . wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dragnet: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2008
I'm playing games of course !! undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by walttt(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2008
hope this ain't da Dragnet that has been screwing we grad8s up?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2008
oYaTo:

Well my project's almost done so I have some more time to relax and spend time with interesting people such as you. . . wink

Am glad your projects are almost done so now you no more feel da hit sha.  smiley Awww. . . you're the best bro. I wish more peeps can be like you Oo  kiss

dragnet:

I'm playing games of course !! undecided

My dear, I hope you are no more in a bad mood.  smiley

walttt:

hope this ain't da Dragnet that has been screwing we grad8s up?

How body?  grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2008
@ gaby kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2008
Thanks bro. U're da bomb smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2008
zebra gaby, u won blow up nairaland? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.