Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94029 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
sima:

lloll. .  yeye grin
i went to sleep. . i thought i told u. .  didnt i? undecided

nope. .

why ur eyes green sef? i'm tempted 2 make a u-turn
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2008
Oyato Potato grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2008
scary gaby cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
Which part is scary?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by oYaTo(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2008
how come oYaTo = potato? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dragnet: 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2008
@walttt, negative smiley

@topic, uh?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
oYaTo:

how come oYaTo = potato? grin

it rhymes with your name naa grin

@topic,

How long you want to go cover your face? Am sure you fine pass the donkiey naa grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2008
blak ha-b-no
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2008
You call me Bom bom? grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2008
@gabrywyl

Wetin dey worry you sef? who you say e dey behave like ape? angry angry angry angry angry

Na you dey behave like pig, hippopotamus, elephant, kangaroo. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Wo, iwo afin to wa lati asia,  tongue tongue tongue tongue so are re kin ma ba deal pelu e. angry angry angry angry

To ba je fun e ni ese ti o yibobo, ara E a bale.

Ma ta si mi mo, so gbo be or else, angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2008
@godass

why be say na your negative you come put for your profile
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2008
Cipriani:

@godass

why be say na your negative you come put for your profile

na so cameraman gimme o. im carry original go. av declared him 'wanted'.

@ topic:

italo mafia
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2008
*Gabrywyl farts on Cipriani's face* tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2008
gabrywyl:

*Gabrywyl farts on Cipriani's face* tongue

With that your smelling yansh, angry angry angry angryI will block that yansh of yours with a stopcock now

gone to look for stopcock, angry angry angry angry angry angry

goodass:

na so cameraman gimme o. I'm carry original go. av declared him 'wanted'.

@ topic:

italo mafia

Na who be italo mafia?  

Give the cameraman location, my henchmen are waiting to take him out  cool cool cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by dragnet: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2008
well. . .hmm' cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2008
Cipriani:

With that your smelling yansh, angry angry angry angryI will block that yansh of yours with a stopcock now

gone to look for stopcock, angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ahahahahahahahaha! WALNUT FACE! grin grin grin

dragnet:

wellhmm' cool

yeah I know. Kolomental. . . grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2008
gabrywyl:

Ahahahahahahahaha! WALNUT FACE! grin grin grin

yeah I know. Kolomental. . . grin

Na me be walnut face, angry angry angry angry angry

Na you be COCONUT HEAD, BALLOON FACE, AVOCADO PEAR FACE tongue tongue tongue tongue

So ara re iwo obirin yi, anu mi nse E
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2008
albino tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2008
You no fear na Ibk picshur you upload? angry shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Jcob(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2008
I feel like huggin, kissin and caressing You.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Jcob(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2008
I feel like huggin, kissin and caressing You.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2008
F*CKING PERVERT tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Jcob(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2008
Am wantin to lick ur lip.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2008
Missy B:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jcob:

Am wantin to lick ur lip.

PERVERTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2008
wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2008
Cipriani, I cant believe you dey yarn like a School Girl grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
gzazbzrzyzwzyzl

@ Missy

is NLNewz bak? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Jcob(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
Teror
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2008
@gabrywyl

I can't believe say you no even go school at all  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I wan go sleep, abeg!!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Jcob(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2008
Kila
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2008
Cipriani:

@gabrywyl

I can't believe say you no even go school at all tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

I wan go sleep, abeg!!!!

Go to sleep pikin. Make sure you no forget to change your diapers . kakakaka! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.