Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94004 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:00am On Nov 25, 2008
gaby
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2008
bbbbbbbbbbb
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2008
lol Gabby . . .

she was sweating all over. lol grin

help her tell her uncle romabe and husban infobaba too
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:03am On Nov 25, 2008
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2008
moyo
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2008
Moyola, wen will u grant ur interview

Offer is closing soon o . . grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.736.html
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2008
Ok sure. Ill tell them. grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:08am On Nov 25, 2008
Wow! shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 12:09am On Nov 25, 2008
Cute, I love cake as well, BTW, why the hell do u keep ignoring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

chamotex:

Wow! shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 12:10am On Nov 25, 2008
Tgyal o!! cheesy

feri soon. . . . so T gbo?

smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2008
smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2008
Buzyyyyyyyyyyy Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:13am On Nov 25, 2008
gabbiliciously gab
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:15am On Nov 25, 2008
smurf:

Cute, I love cake as well, between, why the hell do u keep ignoring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

ignore u ke, not at all. Didn't want to disturb u . . . . .

want some cake? cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:16am On Nov 25, 2008
u too like fooood grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:31am On Nov 25, 2008
Chamo
Come over here . . . I have a kwesion for you. angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:33am On Nov 25, 2008
yes! wetin I do again o?

Whatever it is, I didn't do it grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2008
Lol!!!
See as you dey deny and I never ask. grin

Tell me you are Jcob and I'll slap you real hard. angry angry
Na you?? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2008
chamotex:

ignore u ke, not at all. Didn't want to disturb u . . . . .

want some cake? cool

You are not serious, I've been looking all over the place for u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:40am On Nov 25, 2008
I am Jcob

Wetin una wan do?!

And remember i am unbannable
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2008
Missy B:

Lol!!!
See as you dey deny and I never ask. grin

Tell me you are Jcob and I'll slap you real hard. angry angry
Na you?? undecided

Nah B! Seriously

I logged on today to see a thread about my ID and I was like WTF!

I'm sure it's an oldbie tho, I'd already given him/she a piece of mind . . . . . .

u should know how I post by now . . . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:45am On Nov 25, 2008
I thought as much:::::::::
I once thought it was you but after I saw a thread
where the person used a sour language . . . I had to change ma thought.
Even if you spoil . . .I neva see u use that kain word cool kiss

How body??
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:52am On Nov 25, 2008
I don't use foul laguages cheesy cheesy was the language that bad?

There's only one Chamotex, there's no photocopy anywhere else cheesy

The truth shall prevail

My body is hurting a lil' bit. How is you?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MissyB1(m): 12:56am On Nov 25, 2008
You don't use foul languages ma foot!! tongue
How can your body hurt when millions of ur wives are online??
Even the one wey wan break ma head bcux she feels threatened. angry angry

Use acid massage the body::::::::It helps . . . Abi you over throw waist today? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by patholaw: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2008
@missy B acid ke you like am too much oooo (oposite)
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:52am On Nov 25, 2008
Chamo, if you're not Jcob, kindly give the guy a dirty slap. cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:53am On Nov 25, 2008
@ Topic

kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2008
kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 3:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
run-away frnd
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2008
Why you put yourself as Bionic?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
d unBionic grin is ugly cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Gabry(f): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2008
Na waaa! So u calling the rest of us ugly now? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.