Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (93983 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2008
4 wia!? u r biuriful, u r biuriful singin James Blunt 4u
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
em undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
bluespice:

em undecided

u frm ben-del, as u bend mouth? grin cheesy

@ topic:

havin a swell tym
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
scary dude
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bacterium(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2008
You are fixing your eyebrow like the ladys? This is so bad. Please!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2008
micro-organism! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bacterium(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2008
Jassie u are a sooooo prety girl. Can we know eacother please!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
ROFLMAO! cheesy grin I ain't the babe in the pix! tongue I'm a Dickness like u! wink

@post

Hot micro-organism! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2008
jassie u dey run for me abi?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2008
run 4 u? o obi na starcomms and multilinks dey Bleep me here o! i no fit logon messenger with ma starcomms. . . multilinks no dey work! cry tongue

how parols. . .
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
i dey jare ore me, i miss u gannnnnnnnn
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
ehn ehn
so u no miss me
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
u know na,

u dont have to be told dat na, u know ma heart is crying for u na,

I OVA MISS U kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2008
na so
prove it!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2008
anythin for u honey kiss

aw do i prove it to u? grin cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2008
cat cut ur tonge?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2008
chamo dearest wats up kiss

bbeee i belive u did
i also did
so who's this new girl?
n is she frealz? wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:50pm On Nov 25, 2008
am sure dem don go watch M.an U.

@ topic

na d igo me i lyk grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2008
na the two small things in the eyes me i like grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2008
dear u r d only one na kiss kiss tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2008
@Bbee

You be Vampire abi you don dey drink blood ni? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2008
like say u know, but i drink only female blood grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
Bbeee:

like say u know, but i drink only female blood grin

Whattttttt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank goodness!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2008
bbeee that didnt come out right grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tosinadeda: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2008
big lis not the kissable type grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
bluespice:

dont u trust me? u know wat i can say na cool grin

@ topic

black n white fine bobo grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tosinadeda: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2008
u suck blood? jeez lips so red
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Cipriani(m): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
bluespice:

you dey fear?  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2008
help me ask am grin

@ topic
starwars freak grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by tosinadeda: 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2008
aint gay but hmmmmmmmm fine boy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2008
beeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
am scared of u oh shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.