Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94444 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:43am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

Eya, please no dey Ignore me like that naw, its very hurtful, I know u missed me, and it was all a front kiss kiss kiss kiss, how were ur exams baby? smiley

Yeah passed both of them . . . got two more to go still

I'm doing this for us you know that right.

What u been up 2 tho apart from school?

@ Brash

North London's finest . . . . . u know say me and u we be 5 and 6 grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:45am On Nov 28, 2008
Why u people dey derail thread like this

d one wey una do never finish for tope's thread abi

oya, make all of una go sleep . .

u get school 2mrw tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:45am On Nov 28, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*thanks her lucky stars that the olofofo journal is handy*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:47am On Nov 28, 2008
Na wa o . . .

I have never see ur kind of ppl before

J-girl and Smurf

what was all d noise for wen u know u wont grant the interview undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 12:48am On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

Yeah passed both of them . . . got two more to go still

I'm doing this for us you know that right.

What u been up 2 tho apart from school?

Eya nice I really appreciate that darling, I know u are a very intelligent guy, abeg keep copping them "A" like no man's biz, nothing do us jare,  kiss

As for me, I came home from school, and just spending time with the family that's all seeing that today is a holiday and stuff, I really miss u oo,  kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2008
@ Tgirl

I dey hail o.
j-girl:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*thanks her lucky stars that the olofofo journal is handy*

Aunty take it easy o, u go wound o cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:49am On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Na wa o . . .

I have never see ur kind of people before

J-girl and Smurf

what was all d noise for when u know u wont grant the interview  undecided
I sent you a mail now!
Abi na YIM?
Bring it on!
chamotex:

@ Tgirl

I dey hail o.
Aunty take it easy o, u go wound o cheesy
I no get work today. Abeg face your wife jare. . . I need to take more notes.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Na wa o . . .

I have never see ur kind of people before

Smurf

what was all d noise for when u know u wont grant the interview undecided

Very soon ma'am, kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2008
Chamo . . .

I dey jare, but i dey vex for your babe o

She kept me waiting all day
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2008
Ejo em binu ma cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Tgirl4real(f): 12:59am On Nov 28, 2008
I dint receive any mail and i'm going to bed.

Gud nyt
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Chamo . . .

I dey jare, but i dey vex for your babe o

She kept me waiting all day

awww no vex naw, I kept her busy all day, It was ma fault wink wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 1:02am On Nov 28, 2008
LOLZ, true that kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:10am On Nov 28, 2008
she's like a star
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 1:21am On Nov 28, 2008
Who, baby? undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:23am On Nov 28, 2008
who else b . . . . . r u not a star?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2008
Awww thanks, babay PS, I'm ur star, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by gangstaBOY(m): 1:47am On Nov 28, 2008
nice home
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 2:14am On Nov 28, 2008
Wow, that's some mad love.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by gangstaBOY(m): 2:25am On Nov 28, 2008
Nice picture but I hate touching feet.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 2:38am On Nov 28, 2008
smurf:

Awww thanks, babay PS, I'm ur star, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

you know what it is baybee . . . it's been a long day, i'm hitting the sack.

Join me when ur done changing into ur sexy 'Vicky Secret' nighties. You know where I'm at
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 2:49am On Nov 28, 2008
chamotex:

you know what it is baybee . . . it's been a long day, i'm hitting the sack.

Join me when ur done changing into ur sexy 'Vicky Secret' nighties. You know where I'm at

Aww I will, I'm about to go out too with ma family, see ya tomorrow baby, kiss kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by gangstaBOY(m): 2:50am On Nov 28, 2008
nice house
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2008
crazy couples cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2008
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Moyola(f): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2008
undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2008
cry moyo where have u been? cry cry cry
we need to talk cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2008
why you dey cry?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2008
cry cry cry sad :-x sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2008
wats rong na? sad
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2008
they were right cry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2008
about what? sad embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.