Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94443 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2008
my bad,

where do people learn all these slangs sef,

note to self gotta improve your social life sha!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

Going to complete my Masters at the Whitaker Institute ( Johns Hopkins) in MD.
Been there 2ice already to check things out and sort out acc etc,
Can't wait to get there.
All this UK rain don make me kolo , a bit at least grin
don't know anyone in MD except the faculty sha. but that's part of the excitement of moving to a new country innit?
My bros is in Texas, so I guess I'll hit him up for a plane ticket to go visit if I get too lonely

Oh that is super!
I know loads of peeps in MD u know, i was up there in the summer as well
U wanna hola so i can get u some background info
Uk rain aint that bad so far dis yr but good m escaping xmas here after almost a decade of not spending xmas anywhere else cheesy
Really i got bare peeps all over MD, laurel, forestville and Andover and nearby DC!send me some info gateway
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

ok what of ecs

bluespice:

. . .tacy

dat is not the meaning of ECS on NL! grin

it has another meaning on NL
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2008
wat does it mean?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

what does it mean?

Give me a kiss first! tongue and i would tell you
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2008
pls nau
haba tell me
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
ok there kiss will u now tell me?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

please nau
haba tell me

Well the one on NL is ECC Enchanted Cleavage Cub! grin

ESC i suppose means ECSTATIC or ECSTACY cheesy

Now where is my kiss?! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by gangstaBOY(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2008
Hey peeps, Wassup.

Bluespice, U're lookin hot

Mr Crackles, funny name

Amakaone, I hop you are dreaming about me?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
oh . . .
i see
how does one join the ECC grin
n ur kiss is on top of u tongue

thanks gangstaboy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2008
gangstaBOY:

Hey peeps, Wassup.

Bluespice, U're lookin hot

Mr Crackles, funny name

Amakaone, I hop you are dreaming about me?

Thank you Bruv
But leave Amaka alone, shez taken! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2008
by who?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

oh . . .
i see
how does one join the ECC grin
n ur kiss is on top of u tongue
thanks gangstaboy

My girl wont be joining that kind of club!!
Nah i aint having you join that kind of club
You would be just fine with me grin cheesy tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

by who?

Dont worry sweetie kiss tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2008
ECC, hmmm, gotta look that one up

A girls gotta look after future prospects,

@ gangstaBOY

dream? I dey dream so,

ok , lemme see what am  I dreaming about, lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2008
i just wanted to know nau embarassed
ok if u say i shoulnt i wont
u happy? smiley
MrCrackles:

don't worry sweetie kiss tongue
wasnt worried darling just wanted to know by whom smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2008
see another sister wants to know about it
its harmless smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

i just wanted to know nau embarassed
ok if u say i shoulnt i wont
u happy? smileywasnt worried darling just wanted to know by whom smiley

Dont worry babe, itz got nothing to do with you and us grin tongue kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2008
ofcourse my dear!
i never even thot it had
i just wanted to know
n since u know
and what better person to tell me than my boo
i just asked u by whom? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2008
ok bluespice & MrCrackles get a room already!! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2008
lol smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

ok bluespice & MrCrackles get a room already!! grin

V. Funny

grin kiss

bluespice:

lol smiley

Babe Amaka wants to cook for me this weekend?!

Can she, i mean am i allowed?! cheesy kiss tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2008
@bluespice pleas e let me cook for him, I don travel all the way to Arochukwu to get the "right ingredients and spices " for his meal

grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

@bluespice pleas let me cook for him, I don travel all the way to Arochukwu to get the "right ingredients and spices " for his meal

grin grin

I am sure she wont have a problem with it
What is on the menu this weekend AMK?! kiss tongue
The last cook up was sumptious and i enjoyed so much wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
girlfriend
u can cook for him all u want
i trust both of u wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
hmmmm tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2008
wat?
@topic ipod?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
bluespice:

girlfriend
u can cook for him all u want
i trust both of u wink

Good
Glad to have my baby's back on the trust side of things! cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by AmakaOne(f): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2008
u like that don't you?

after this weekends dinner I hope we won't have any "NLanders help mo ooo!" posts on the romance section grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2008
sweet like chocolate
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2008
AMAKAONE:

u like that don't you?

after this weekends dinner I hope we won't have any "NLanders help mo ooo!" posts on the romance section grin

Nah i hope so too baby
So we have a deal then, i have the approval of Miss Bluespice
Amaka, i am really looking forward to this one, honestly! grin
Ur skills in the kitchen are unmatched and your delivery is superb, timely and flawless! grin cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by smurf(f): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2008
brashey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.