Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (95111 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2008
ibkaye:

New like kini? cool grin
Like . . . flirting with osas - that will make a good headline. cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 29, 2008
j-girl:

Like . . . flirting with osas - that will make a good headline. cheesy cheesy
Flirting with my own brother!?! shocked

Osas bro mii, are you hearing this!? shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2008
ibkaye:

He is NOT your brother.
Come on. . . he's a fine-looking dude.
Have a lil' fun. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So i can write it down.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2008
j-girl:

He is NOT your brother.
Have a little' fun. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So i can write it down.
Of course my bro is fine na cool
But I cannot flirt with him, that is incest shocked
In fact, wetin be 'flirt' sef? tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2008
j-girl:

He is NOT your brother.
Have a little' fun. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So i can write it down.
tell her o

ibkaye:

no o
ur bro is my twin - peter
its me paul, d fyn 1
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2008
osasp:

tell her o
no o
its me paul, d fyn 1
Lmao! You be p-square? cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2008
ibkaye:

Lmao! You be p-square? cheesy
exactly!
except i dont steal styles wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2008
osasp:

tell her o
no o
its me paul, d fyn 1
He wants to flirt!!!
Okay, make my day.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 29, 2008
osasp:

exactly!
except i don't steal styles wink
ahahahaha!

I prefer peter though cheesy

j-girl:

He wants to flirt!!!
Okay, make my day.
Abeg, we are siblings cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2008
ibkaye:

ahahahaha!

Abeg, we are siblings cool
osas, e be like say you never do your job well.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2008
which job? to take care of his dear sister? cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 29, 2008
j-girl:

He wants to flirt!!!
Okay, make my day.
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's trying!!
Lil boys of nowadays sha tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:22am On Nov 29, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's trying!!
little boys of nowadays sha tongue
LOL! yeye. talking as if she is 40.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:23am On Nov 29, 2008
ibkaye:

ahahahaha!

r u sure?
ur thoughts r sayin sumn else doe
j-girl:

osas, e be like say you never do your job well.
shes just shy cos u r here
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2008
osasp:

r u sure?
ur thoughts r sayin sumn else does
thoughts ko cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2008
osasp:

shes just shy because u r here
Oh so i'm the obstruction shey?
Sorry o! Let me leave for you.

*pretends to leave*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2008
Chaiiii
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2008
lol NL is funny
brb
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 29, 2008
@jaygirl
am half of that plus 4 cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2008
Chei, Ruby don old o shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:39am On Nov 29, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

@jaygirl
am half of that plus 4 cool
EWO! it's a lie jare!
You're probably half -2. Oniro iya! grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

Chei, Ruby don old o shocked
Where have you been? shocked shocked

@j-girl
Insults!!! Na wa oh!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:48am On Nov 29, 2008
chei see as all these mongos scatter this thread! angry
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:50am On Nov 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

chei see as all these mongos scatter this thread! angry
Don't mind them o!
i have been shouting since! angry angry angry

Ebony-Silk:

Where have you been? shocked shocked

@j-girl
Insults!!! Na wa oh!!
18 is a good age now! that's a compliment. grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 29, 2008
@post
awww, a 17 yrd old boy. How cute!!! kiss

@j-girl
I am not 18 o. abeg. for real
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:52am On Nov 29, 2008
j-girl:

Don't mind them o!
i have been shouting since! angry angry angry

dat ebony girl in particular

she is fond of thrashing thread with nonsense and jagba jantis wey we no wan hear

na so she go scatter TGirl thread with "bend-down-select" market news!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

@post
awww, a 17 yrd old boy. How cute!!! kiss

@j-girl
I am not 18 o. abeg. for real
Really? I actuallpy thought you were a teenager. You seem so young o!

MrCrackles:

that ebony girl in particular

she is fond of thrashing thread with nonsense and jagba jantis wey we no wan hear

na so she go scatter TGirl thread with "bend-down-select" market news!
LOL!
Abi o! Very good at it.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 12:59am On Nov 29, 2008
I dey hail o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2008
chamotex:

I dey hail o

wat it do bruv

cold outhere manna

northern line is a muthafucka! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by osasp(m): 1:40am On Nov 29, 2008
no pix
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by chamotex(m): 1:42am On Nov 29, 2008
MrCrackles:

what it do bruv

cold outhere manna

northern line is a muthafucka!
grin

grin grin grin grin

wetin do u? u want comot?

I don't rely on those shitty trains man! They can mess u up big time. cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 1:49am On Nov 29, 2008
Why must everyone hate on my fave train system? angry angry shocked shocked shocked shocked
All of you don't know what you have. I love London solely based on its underground system. . . Now you guys have made me very sad. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four? / What Would You Do If?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.