Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (94027 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 12:12am On Nov 30, 2008
;d
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:12am On Nov 30, 2008
Chei i waka comot, all of una wan turn my woman head upside down!

Na lie

Bluespice, all the allegations are false

I was never with Jenny or Kemisuga and i aint no playa

Dont mind them all

Awon AYE

draws bluespice closer and pecks her! kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 30, 2008
Keep lying to yourself. By the way, you called. . . .my phone cut off right after you started telling me about your night out with kemisuga.

I heard "we did it. . . .sth sth bang hard sth sth". then it cut off. how was it? smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:18am On Nov 30, 2008
Very untrue

U guys just want to wreck my relationship with Spicey

Make una leave us naw

She made a choice, and we are both happy

So why una dey propagate all this kind stories naw?! angry sad cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 30, 2008
make nna look my profile mai hear tori.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

Very untrue

U guys just want to wreck my relationship with Spicey

Make una leave us naw

She made a choice, and we are both happy

So why una dey propagate all this kind stories naw?! angry sad cool
so you deny telling kemisuga you love her yest?

cheiii!! What wnt I see? shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:30am On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

so you deny telling kemisuga you love her yest?

cheiii!! What wnt I see? shocked shocked

cock and bull story

very untrue

Spicey trusts me anyway so she wont believe all this sun down shenanigans! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 30, 2008
Timmmy:

make nna look my profile mai hear tori.
nice pix. that's ur girl?

MrCrackles:

cock and bull story

very True. But spicey knows she's not the only one.
abeg, dnt try to modify o
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:40am On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

abeg, dnt try to modify o

why are you trying to rope me into some messy sh.it?

now get rid of it, before my sweetheart pops in here

i am not a player and i loff spicey cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

i am a player but i loff spicey and many others cheesy
cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! brash, thank you for this interview o. kiss
wait till bluespice see this embarassed embarassed
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:44am On Nov 30, 2008
u fool stop modifying my texts without my permission

i have told you i don't love you, it is Bluespice i love

u no dey tire, man-wrapper undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 30, 2008
Cheiii, pele o.

Are you taking this serious? Abeg, I don't know what love is o

*walks out* shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:47am On Nov 30, 2008
u pour sand inside garri, u wan come run comot

see people ooo grin

if Spicey goes mad tomor, you go hear am smiley tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Deshannel(m): 3:56am On Nov 30, 2008
That timmy guy is dating rita domunic 4real!?

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 4:59am On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

i am a player and i loff spicey and many otherscheesy
Ewoooooooooooooo!
Dang Crackles!
You a playa now? WOW!
How many others?

*takes out olofofo journal*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

Ewoooooooooooooo!
Dang Crackles!
You a playa now? WOW!
How many others?

*takes out olofofo journal*

Morenike Alagolo has been modifying my posts to distrupt my relationship with Bluespice but it wont work! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2008
brash
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2008
Bbee how far
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 11:32am On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

Morenike Alagolo has been modifying my posts to distrupt my relationship with Bluespice but it wont work! grin
That's my right-hand woman in my olofofo club. . . I believe her jare.
Girls before Playas. grin grin grin grin Refine your ways before they catch up with you sha.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

That's my right-hand woman in my olofofo club. . . I believe her jare.
Girls before Playas. grin grin grin grin Refine your ways before they catch up with you sha.

You guys should quit on all these player thing

If someone is not friendly, ya'all would be chewing and grumbling

If someone gets friendly, na wahala!!

tongue kiss grin cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

You guys should quit on all these player thing

If someone is not friendly, ya'all would be chewing and grumbling

If someone gets friendly, na wahala!!

tongue kiss grin cheesy
We are not asking you not to be friendly o!
But how come you're extremely friendly with members of the opposite sex?
Be as friendly as you want but when you start carrying more than 2 women, our eyes are on you and our mission is to spread the news. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

We are not asking you not to be friendly o!
But how come you're extremely friendly with members of the opposite sex?
Be as friendly as you want but when you start carrying more than 2 women, our eyes are on you and our mission is to spread the news. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these stories about carrying two woman are complete poppycocks! cheesy

I am a one woman man, make una no wreck me for this forum smiley

Morenike can swear she has been fiddling with my posts!!! angry sad

Dont spread false news, or else i would have u kidnapped and pistol whipped!! grin tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

All these stories about carrying two woman are complete poppycocks! cheesy

I am a one woman man, make una no wreck me for this forum smiley

Morenike can swear she has been fiddling with my posts!!! angry sad

don't spread false news, or else i would have u kidnapped and pistol whipped!! grin tongue

One woman man ke? With Bluespice and Amakaone? Are they one and the same? Na so you dEy follow Danke up and down (known to us as JenniKadry). Smurf too is on that list o! wink - Playa playa.

I know Morenike's antics and I know she fiddled with them. I just had fun repeating them because she's very right. cheesy cheesy

I don't do false news. I just do real sturvs. cheesy
Now let me let you know that this j-girl of a person is stronger than 3 of you put together. Any efforts to pistol whip or kidnap that girl will land you in ICU. cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

One woman man ke? With Bluespice and Amakaone? Are they one and the same? Na so you dEy follow Danke up and down (known to us as JenniKadry). Smurf too is on that list o!  wink - Playa playa.

I know Morenike's antics and I know she fiddled with them. I just had fun repeating them because she's very right.  cheesy cheesy

I don't do false news. I just do real sturvs. cheesy
Now let me let you know that this j-girl of a person is stronger than 3 of you put together. Any efforts to pistol whip or kidnap that girl will land you in ICU.  cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue

Bluespice and Amakaone understands each other's position so i wont be saying more on that! tongue

Danke is my e-mummy so nothing more on the cards wink

Smurf is a sista and a close confidant kiss

Morenike is the only one propagating my name in a bad way because i turned down her advances grin

I aint no playa, i am a good man, all reformend, refined and changed!

J-Gurl, i would rip u to shreds so quit boasting about being strong
! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

Bluespice and Amakaone understands each other's position so i wont be saying more on that! tongue

Danke is my e-mummy so nothing more on the cards

Smurf is a sista and a close confidant

Morenike is the only one propagating my name in a bad way because i turned down her advances grin

I aint no playa, i am a good man, all reformend, refined and changed!

J-Gurl, i would rip u to shreds so quit boasting about being strong
! grin
Yeah yeah. . . well as a feminist, I would encourage both ladies to find other men.

E-mummy ko, E-sugarmummy ni! Abeg jare, we don hear all those yans before.

I know Morenike is not lying because I am a silent observer and I have seen you in action.

You are a playa to the core.

Rip me to shreds for what? Abeg jare! I will beat you to a pulp
grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

Yeah yeah. . . well as a feminist, I would encourage both ladies to find other men.

E-mummy ko, E-sugarmummy ni! Abeg jare, we don hear all those yans before.

I know Morenike is not lying because I am a silent observer and I have seen you in action.

You are a playa to the core.

Rip me to shreds for what? Abeg jare! I will beat you to a pulp
grin grin

You wont quit on this playa stuff, OLOFOFO!! grin

You can encourage as much as you like, but they have made a firm decision and i dont think they would be going back

They know what Brash stands for nowadays, "EPITOME OF A FINE AND GOOD MAN" cheesy

Danke wont be too pleased with all these rumours, she is just me PA and e-mummy, nothing more!!

Quit playing with me, i wont be having another girl on my slate, i have reached my bus stop and i am contented! cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

You wont quit on this playa stuff, OLOFOFO!! grin

You can encourage as much as you like, but they have made a firm decision and i don't think they would be going back

They know what Brash stands for nowadays, "EPITOME OF A FINE AND GOOD MAN" cheesy

Danke wont be too pleased with all these rumours, she is just me PA and e-mummy, nothing more!!

Quit playing with me, i wont be having another girl on my slate, i have reached my bus stop and i am contented! cheesy
I know I'm an Olofofo. . . why hammer it in further? It makes me even more motivated.

Brash means all that? Really? Wow, you are the exact opposite. It's good that you want to be associated with that though. I have hope that one day you will change so that our girl (bluespice) will enjoy you very well.

I hear you. . . Danke is just a PA and an e-mummy. . . I will try and pretend to believe that.
You wish! I am not playing with you at all. . . dude, I really need you to stop threatening my journal. Back off or pay the consequences. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

You wish! I am not playing with you at all. . . dude, I really need you to stop threatening my journal. Back off or pay the consequences. . . grin grin grin grin

Your journal is full of chitty chitty wrong wrong

And i am sure everyone knows, so they wont be taking it too serious, making it pointless for me to threaten it! grin

Any story u want to carry on Brash!, make sure it doesnt have the word "PLAYA" attached to it, because i am not kiss

Eyin aye, e fi mi si le, omode ni mi, emi o like OJUKOKORO! grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

Your journal is full of chitty chitty wrong wrong

And i am sure everyone knows, so they wont be taking it too serious, making it pointless for me to threaten it! grin

Any story u want to carry on Brash!, make sure it doesnt have the word "PLAYA" attached to it, because i am not kiss

Eyin aye, e fi mi si le, omode ni mi, emi o like OJUKOKORO! grin grin grin grin
You don't know what's in my journal! Who are you to judge? I will NOT be judged, dang it! grin grin grin
LOL! Hater.
Brash is synonymous with Playa in my journal but don't worry, i won't remind you cheesy cheesy

Omode wo? Omode to n le obirin kakiri NL cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

LOL! Hater.
Omode wo? Omode to n le obirin kakiri NL cheesy cheesy

I dont hate, i spread love and appreciate!

More like Omode ti awon obinrin NL feran pupo
More like omode ti awon obinrin NL o le sun ti won ba ri
More like Omode ti [b]J-Gurl [/b]fe fi she OLOLUFE by force shugbon ko fe gba ni to ri pe, oti ni IYAWO!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

I don't hate, i spread love and appreciate!

More like Omode ti awon obinrin NL feran pupo
More like omode ti awon obinrin NL o le sun ti won ba ri
More like Omode ti [b]J-Gurl [/b]fe fi she OLOLUFE by force shugbon ko fe gba ni to ri pe, oti ni IYAWO!! grin grin grin grin

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot kill me for my people.

Owa so ara e di NL gigolo abi?
Awon omo NL ti jiya lowo e! Kai, se iru iwo lo n ba sun? A rogo.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot kill me for my people.

Owa so ara e di NL gigolo abi?
Awon omo NL ti jiya lowo e! Kai, se iru iwo lo n ba sun? A rogo.
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

I wont kill you for your people

We need you to stay alive and keep the olofofo work going

Brash! is not a GIGOLO

Brash! knows wat the ladies like, treat the ladies ryt and respect d ladies like, hence, d the lady love! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.