Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. - Forum Games (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. (92989 Views)

Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment (latest!) / Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (180) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

grin grin grin

I wont kill you for your people

We need you to stay alive and keep the olofofo work going

Brash! is not a GIGOLO

Brash! knows what the ladies like, treat the ladies ryt and respect d ladies like, hence, d the lady love! grin
Thank you very much . . . at least, y'all appreciate my olofofoisms!

If Brash is not a Gigolo, what is he? Definitely not what he said he was

LOL! Really? If Brash could do all that, why isn't he making just ONE lady happy? (Bluespice). Why are you diluting it so much? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Bbeee: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2008
hmmmm , smiley
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2008
j-girl:

Thank you very much . . . at least, y'all appreciate my olofofoisms!

If Brash is not a Gigolo, what is he? Definitely not what he said he was

LOL! Really? If Brash could do all that, why isn't he making just ONE lady happy? (Bluespice). Why are you diluting it so much? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Definitely what he said he was

No lady has been complained about Brash! so whatz the fuss about?! cheesy tongue

Come why are you on my case naw, u sure say this one no be Brash-Obsession?! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2008
J-girl, thank you jare.

I'll give you more news on his philandering when I get back. Have a blessed sunday y'all kiss

And Brash, why you dey lie? Just tell them the truth, I turned you down cool cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

And Brash, why you dey lie? Just tell them the truth, I turned you down [/b]cool cool

No one turns [b]Brash
down!!

U should know better
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

No one turns Brash down!!

U should know better
Tell it to the judge cool

I clearly told you "No" kiss

Oya, this is not about me o, where is blespice? eyah, young woman dont wanna die too early tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2008
No, you didnt say no

Bluespice is having a rest

We went to the theatre lastnight to see Lion King

Then we went for dinner at Amakaone's house

So much fun, we are all happy!!

Make una leave us alone tongue kiss grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

No, you didnt say no

Bluespice is having a rest

We went to the theatre lastnight to see Lion King

Then we went for dinner at Amakaone's house

So much fun, we are all happy!!

Make una leave us alone tongue kiss grin
J-girl, are you getting this?

Either they're swingers or party-rs shocked shocked shocked

What was the "fun" abeg. Is that why you were buying body oil yest? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

J-girl, are you getting this?

Either they're swingers or party-rs shocked shocked shocked

What was the "fun" abeg. Is that why you were buying body oil yest? shocked shocked shocked

You and J-girl need to keep you noses out of our business cheesy kiss

Whatever the consequences of your continued probing is, dont say you were not warned!! grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

You and J-girl need to keep you noses out of our business cheesy kiss

Whatever the consequences of your continued probing is, don't say you were not warned!! grin
What consequence? Saving another woman from getting played?

Abeg, why are you shying up na? Tell us what the "fun" is. wink

And B.T.W, come close to my journal and get tased wink
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

What consequence? Saving another woman from getting played?

Abeg, why are you shying up na? Tell us what the "fun" is. wink

And B.T.W, come close to my journal and get tased wink

You have been warned grin

No woman is getting played so i dont know what the hell you are on about

Chamo the real player dey, una no disturb am, na gentleman like me una dey worry

That your journal would be ripped into shreds and fed to buffoons at the mental hospital cheesy
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

You have been warned grin

No woman is getting played so i don't know what the hell you are on about

Chamo the real player dey, una no disturb am, na gentleman like me una dey worry

That your journal would be ripped into shreds and fed to buffoons at the mental hospital cheesy
Leave Chamotex o, he has been a good boy recently.

You ought to be like him smiley

Warn ko worn ni. If you dnt want to get beat up, then you best stay right there tongue

Oya, make we continue jare. . . .am curious, who are you dating now? List them in alphabetical oreders plz grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Oya, make we continue jare. . . .am curious, who are you dating now? List them in alphabetical oreders plz grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Olofofo central, i have had enough of your wahala today

Get off my back and stop being jealous!! grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2008
MrCrackles:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Olofofo central, i have had enough of your wahala today

Get off my back and stop being jealous!! grin grin grin
Jealous of what? Jealous ko jelos ni. wink

Am a journalist, abeg!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2008
who be dis orobo sef tongue
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by ThugLife1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 30, 2008
You resemble your dog cheesy grin

how far?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2008
ebony n jgirl ese gan kiss
i know say una get my feelings at heart
brash!
whish time amakaone turn from anything other than friend?
ehn?
y'll told me u were friends n she cooks well!
eh
oko mi ma ma fi marriage wa sere nau
haba ife wa ti poju be lo undecided
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2008
bluespice:

brash!
ehn?
eh

ma worry aya mi
marriage wa intact
Amakaone is just our mutual acquitance, u know!
How is ur sunday baby?
excited my team just won a big game arsenal 2-chelsea 1
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony, I'm getting everything. Thank you joo. We were ALL happy? Brash and his harem.
Brash-obsession ko, Brash-obsession ni. Just mess up with bluespice, it's me, you and my journal.

bluespice:

ebony n jgirl ese gan kiss
i know say una get my feelings at heart
brash!
ehn?
eh
Anytime girl!
Ife wo lo poju?
Omo jaye jaye ni Brash o!
O sha n jaye lo.

So wapa? Ma da Brash loun.
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2008
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2008
jgirl!
ur the best
omo jaye jaye na ni mi
mo kan ti cool down cool
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by goodass(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2008
bluespice:

jgirl!
ur the best
omo jaye jaye na ni mi
mo kan ti cool down cool

singin
omo jaye jaye ni e, maa gbadun ara re o. . .u cant knw dat song, na oldies
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2008
lol ur right
i dont know it
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by babadee(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2008
Oju loro wa!!!
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2008
aren't you the guy that resurrected majin buu?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by bluespice(f): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2008
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2008
bluespice:

Olori mi how u doing tonite?! tongue kiss
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by jgirl3: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Olori mi how u doing tonight?! tongue kiss

*takes out journal*
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 01, 2008
gbeborun
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 12:59am On Dec 01, 2008
j-girl:

*takes out journal*

olofofo, why are you taking out journal?!

get off my back, i dont want to be in the spotlight! grin grin grin
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by RubyPearl: 1:04am On Dec 01, 2008
what spotlight? so you left ibk already?
Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. by MrCrackles(m): 1:06am On Dec 01, 2008
RubyPearl:

what spotlight? so you left ibk already?

WTF are you chatting?!
IBK is like my sister, so dont insinuate any rubbish
Oniranu! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (180)

Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname / What Would You Do If? / Logically Who Would Come Out Alive From These Four?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.