Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock (4235 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / 2015: Only God Will Decide My Fate —fintiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
idumuose:
Your post smells tribalistic.The Igbos voted overwhelmingly for obsanjo during the 2007 presidential election.Go and check your records if you have any and come back here and apologize.
are u minding the bafoon?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
idumuose:
Your post smells tribalistic.The Igbos voted overwhelmingly for obsanjo during the 2007 presidential election.Go and check your records if you have any and come back here and apologize.
Tribalistic?! Against who? For Whom?

You're referring me to 2007 when it was OBJ v Falae, while I'm talking about 2014 when it's Ibos v North v Yoruba v Hausa v West Fulani v Muslim v Every Non-Ibo....

The absolute truth is, but for the Ibos GEJ would've been long gone. This is not to say there aren't certain Northern elements (plus their Western and South Eastern collaborators) that are bent on retaining power and keeping the status quo, but it's to say the Ibos are just as (if not more) religiously and culturally intolerant as their up north Neighbors.

GEJ has destroyed Nigeria because he can't be "checked" (impeachment, Coup, resignation etc). He knows if he's called to account for any of his actions his "brothers" will spring to his defense and that's the impunity and ineptitude you see in full swing in Nigeria today.

Hate it or love it I've spoken the truth.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem:

You cannot run away from your true love

Check my DP
Bros, that's not berem at all
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: So basically based on tribe and religion , Ibos will vote only their own, won't vote for others, but expect others to vote for them?
You mumu o o, which Igbo candidate Igbos are planning to vote en mass?

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: may ebola strike u, the drunkard that impregnated a prostitute and gave birth to you, the LovePeddler herself, and all your bastardized generation. May you all die slow painful deaths. Ediottic bastardd

You are more at risk of contracting Ebola. No cases have been recorded where i live with my family..... So yeh, i hope it deserts everyone else and gouge your eyes and that of your wretched family out, then consumes all of you faster than the speed of light.

Go and fu..ck yourself.... and shove your herpes ravaged di....ck down your mothers throat!

Son of a rotten lowlife hunchback........ and a product of an illegal sexual liaison between a mad woman and a drunk dwarf with a large hunchback!

Fu...cking vacuous troglodyte..... May you get run over a 100 times by a brakeless bus.

Twerp!
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by yorke1: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
No vacancy in Aso Rock. Gej till 2019 then Sambo take over because he seems to be a loyal person to GEJ. After Sambo finish 1 term, power return to the south-east for 8 years after which it is return to the south-west for just 1 term.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: Bros, that's not berem at all
tongue tongue
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
idumuose:
Don't mind that Id1ot, the time igbos was backing Obasanjo, yorubas was busy opposing him.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are more at risk of contracting Ebola. No cases have been recorded where i live with my family..... So yeh, i hope it deserts everyone else and gouge your eyes and that of your wretched family out, then consumes all of you faster than the speed of light.

Go and fu..ck yourself.... and shove your herpes ravaged di....ck down your mothers throat!

Son of a rotten lowlife hunchback........ and a product of an illegal sexual liaison between a mad woman and a drunk dwarf with a large hunchback!

Fu...cking vacuous troglodyte..... May you get run over a 100 times by a brakeless bus.

Twerp!
you, you drunken father, your LovePeddler mother and a whole lot of your parents' children that you don't know exist have all contacted ebola. And all of you will die, slow, painful, mysterious, one after the other until your whole family will be wiped out. Trust me. Ediottic bbastard
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Tribalistic?! Against who? For Whom?

You're referring me to 2007 when it was OBJ v Falae, while I'm talking about 2014 when it's Ibos v North v Yoruba v Hausa v West Fulani v Muslim v Every Non-Ibo....

The absolute truth is, but for the Ibos GEJ would've been long gone. This is not to say there aren't certain Northern elements (plus their Western and South Eastern collaborators) that are bent on retaining power and keeping the status quo, but it's to say the Ibos are just as (if not more) religiously and culturally intolerant as their up north Neighbors.

GEJ has destroyed Nigeria because he can't be "checked" (impeachment, Coup, resignation etc). He knows if he's called to account for any of his actions his "brothers" will spring to his defense and that's the impunity and ineptitude you see in full swing in Nigeria today.

Hate it or love it I've spoken the truth.
So 2007 election was between Obasanjo and Falae abi?
MUMU.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: me, my drunken father, my LovePeddler mother and a whole lot of my parents' children that i don't know exists have all contacted ebola. And all of us will die, slow, painful, mysterious, one after the other until your our family is wiped out. Trust me. Ediottic bbastard, that is what we all are

When you up your lines, get back to me..... I am glad in your post above you have admitted that the Ebola virus has decimated your family with the rest of you at the point of death........ I cant wait for it to take you fu..cktards out so Nigeria can be free of the deadly virus

Fu..cking lunkheads!
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

When you up your lines, get back to me..... I am glad in your post above you have admitted that the Ebola virus has decimated your family with the rest of you at the point of death........ I cant wait for it to take you fu..cktards out so Nigeria can be free of the deadly virus

Fu..cking lunkheads!

ebola will kill you and every member of your lunatic family. Slow painful death awaits you and your generation of bastaards.
You will soon have cause to curse your asshawo mother for giving birth you lunatic
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1: I am a basstard ebola-laden fuul. I curse my mother d shawo for giving birth to me. Satan, I am dying soon, please accept Mr in the hottest part of hell fire

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: ebola will kill me and every member of my lunatic family. Slow painful death awaits su and my generation of bastaards.
I will soon have cause to curse my slide through asshawo mother for giving birth to my lunatic siblings and myself

FIXED!!!!

Fu...cking drongo!
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

FIXED!!!!

Fu...cking drongo!
go fix your whoring mother. She's calling you. At least go fck her good, because that's last the last thing you wil do on earth before ebola will strike all of you like thunder
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: I want to go fix my whoring mother. She's calling me. I will fck her good, because that's last the last thing i want to do on earth before ebola strike all of us like thunder

FIXED yet again...... You brainless joggernaut! cheesy
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by juman(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
pdp government is a failure.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

FIXED yet again...... You brainless joggernaut! cheesy
you will keeping fixing the nuts in your head until you die with ebola sucking all the blood in you and your drunkard father and your asshawo mother and all your generation you didn't know existed
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: I will keep fixing the nuts in my head until i die with ebola sucking all the blood in me and my drunkard father and my asshawo mother and all of our generation i didn't know existed

FIXED Yet again you vagabond!

Fu...cking nitwit! grin
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Twistaray(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
hehehehe hehehe

Stupids adults fighting over nadad,i feel sorry for this generation.
Yeye energetic grown ups.

Make una dey waste una talents on NL se egbo?
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Twistaray: hehehehe hehehe

Stupids adults fighting over nadad,i feel sorry for this generation.
Yeye energetic grown ups.

Make una dey waste una talents on NL se egbo?

Your father and the bastard MeforYou1 are both stupi......d
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by siraj1402(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
It's real time to perforate the evil umbrella as it doesn't allow us to see the sky.They are only telling us'it's still dark' due to the evil umbrella.We never know it's already dawn.Ile ti mo.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Twistaray(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Your father and the bastard MeforYou1 are both stupi......d

This must be an Igbo boy,always tok first before thinking.
U deserve a slap by a day old baby.

This is what too much Akpu can cause. yeye boi

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: So basically based on tribe and religion , Ibos will vote only their own, won't vote for others, but expect others to vote for them?

Bro not like that naa

We are one under the same God and under the guidance of the choosen one GEJ

Vote GEJ
AND
EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Twistaray:

Bro I pray that good Lord will deliver you from the shackles of tribalism and hate.

Bro we are all one irrespective of tribe

Jesus is Lord

Remain bless
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Twistaray:

FOOOOOL!

I am not igbo, you fu....cking dunce!

Ashiere agbalagba ni eee... alaini ironu ode

Tribalistic vagabond
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
siraj1402: It's real time to perforate the evil umbrella as it doesn't allow us to see the sky.They are only telling us'it's still dark' due to the evil umbrella.We never know it's already dawn.Ile ti mo.

Bro the umbrella is not evil rather the evil men APC is pouring it with dirt to blackmail the choosen one.

Keep calm and vote GEJ
Be happy
Be cool

Hala GEJ till 2019

And

Remain bless
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Twistaray(m): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
Iluvberem:

Bro I pray that good Lord will deliver you from the shackles of tribalism and hate.

Bro we are all one irrespective of tribe

Jesus is Lord

Remain bless
i'd have applauded you if u have extended you sermon to him.
Read my comments again and read his and diferentiate.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Twistaray(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

FOOOOOL!

Tribalistic vagabond
This guy is a lost one indeed.
Yeah right u are not see he mouth.
Calm down jor and pls go nd av sometin to eat. yeye smal boi hehehe hehe LoL
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by ElFenomeno1: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
Twistaray:
This guy is a lost one indeed.
Yeah right u are not see he mouth.
Calm down jor and pls go nd av sometin to eat. yeye smal boi hehehe hehe LoL

Tribalism, idiocy and bigotry will be fought tooth and nail on this forum.

Quit now before we sweep you and your ISP out of this noble forum
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

FOOOOOL!

Tribalistic vagabond

Bro this is harsh !!!

The Lord made man in his own image so no God's creature deserve to be call fool.

No need to be harsh and ruthless.
We are all one

Our politicians are getting the better side of us.

GEJ and Tinubu maybe somewhere now drinking champaign and we are all here hating each other.

God is LOVE

Be blessed
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Twistaray(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Tribalism, idiocy and bigotry will be fought tooth and nail on this forum.

Quit now before we sweep you and your ISP out of this noble forum

You need help dude,why don't u control your temper,don't be more stupid.
u wan make i give u e-slap ni? i dey wan u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drug Crimes: APC Leader, Bola Tinubu Should Be Extradicted To The U.S (evidence) / Who Is Sabiu Yusuf / BREAKING RECORDS!! Is Buhari A Science Student? Look At What He Did!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.