Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock (4233 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Buhari Meets With Saraki, Others In Aso Rock After Independence Event / 2015: Only God Will Decide My Fate —fintiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Apc are just wasting time and it will be their national shame in 2015

Only a deluded fellow and a dreamer sees APC in aso rock in 2015
To me apc will never smell presidential power in their life because they are bokoharam

You APC guys are still welcome to the party of the champions because the umbrella is too big to contain anyone

God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria

Keep calm and SUPPORT Gej
OR
GO AND DIE

BTW

You guys are welcome to the wedding ceremony of me and my wife BEREM
Venue: seven (7) thunder of moses ministry MBAISE
Time : 12am (midnight)
DATE : 1st october 2014

R.S.V.P (you know what I mean)

Koboko69
Egift
Phockphockman
Idumuose
Sincerenigerian
All REAL Jweed and cankerworms grin

17 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by koboko69: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is what NL has turned to. When PDP recruits minors, trolls, dullards, with no creativity as thier OccupySocialMedia team....what do one expect?

NON - SENSE OF COURSE!

24 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem: Apc are just wasting time and it will be their national shame in 2015

Only a deluded fellow and a dreamer sees APC in aso rock in 2015
To me apc will never smell presidential power in their life because they are bokoharam

You APC guys are still welcome to the party of the champions because the umbrella is too big to contain anyone

God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria

Keep calm and SUPPORT Gej
OR
GO AND DIE

BTW

You guys are welcome to the wedding ceremony of me and my wife BEREM
Venue: seven (7) thunder of moses ministry MBAISE
Time : 12am (midnight)
DATE : 1st october 2014

R.S.V.P (you know what I mean)

Koboko69
Egift
Phockphockman
Idumuose
Sincerenigerian
All REAL Jweed and cankerworms grin

Congratulations, but make sure you force her to join PDP before the wedding day.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

are you ok mister man?

16 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by chinazaekperem: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
luv berem? nawa oooo, berem don dey get fans ooooo

1 Like

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by agriboom: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Only a donkey will think Aso Rock is his fathers house

18 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Gbawe: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
koboko69: This is what NL has turned to. When PDP recruits minors, trolls, dullards, with no creativity as thier OccupySocialMedia team....what do one expect?
NON - SENSE OF COURSE!

I am actually ashamed to be called a Nigerian alongside these clannish and disgracefully elements with minds destroyed by prejudice and bias. They do not even know how undemocratically backward and caveman-like, in the most myopic way possible, they sound with their daily rants against the strongest opposition to a worthless and oppressive entity that has decimated Nigeria for 15 years. APC is here to stay, thrive and provide an alternative to the impunity-laden monopoly the PDP has enjoyed which has made the Party probably the most indolent, most corrupt and most blatantly misruling in the entire world.

Even beyond Nigeria, those who see the big picture and wish Nigeria well celebrate the arrival of the APC as another unavoidable landmark in the path Nigeria must travel towards greatness. The PDP will not reform from the goodness of its own heart. 15 'locust years' under the "nest of killers" bears this out as almost a fact. A Party is barely two years old but it is making the brutally callous ruling Party to sit up and tremble. APC, for all its fault, will continue to grow and the Party will get its chance for sure because the PDP is full of individuals used to stealing every kobo and giving nada back in return. Nigerians, albeit slowly, are becoming more politically sophisticated. The propaganda and divisiveness the PDP enjoys deploying, to mask how it has failed horrendously, will not fool the polity for much longer.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
koboko69: This is what NL has turned to. When PDP recruits minors, trolls, dullards, with no creativity as thier OccupySocialMedia team....what do one expect?

NON - SENSE OF COURSE!

Welcome

Insults are allowed

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Gbawe:

I am actually ashamed to be called a Nigerian alongside these clannish and disgracefully elements with minds destroyed by prejudice and bias. They do not even know how undemocratically backward and caveman-like, in the most myopic way possible, they sound with their daily rants against the strongest opposition to a worthless and oppressive entity that has decimated Nigeria for 15 years. APC is here to stay, thrive and provide an alternative to the impunity-laden monopoly the PDP has enjoyed which has made the Party probably the most indolent, most corrupt and most blatantly misruling in the entire world.

Even beyond Nigeria, those who see the big picture and wish Nigeria well celebrate the arrival of the APC as another unavoidable landmark in the path Nigeria must travel towards greatness. The PDP will not reform from the goodness of its own heart. 15 'locust years' under the "nest of killers" bears this out as almost a fact. A Party is barely two years old but it is making the brutally callous ruling Party to sit up and tremble. APC, for all its fault, will continue to grow and the Party will get its chance for sure because the PDP is full of individuals used to stealing every kobo and giving nada back in return. Nigerians, albeit slowly, are becoming more politically sophisticated. The propaganda and divisiveness the PDP enjoys deploying, to mask how it has failed horrendously, will not fool the polity for much longer.

Oops I forgot to invite Gbawe grin

10 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
agriboom: Only a donkey will think Aso Rock is his fathers house

Bro no body is donkey here

grin

You are also invited

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: are you ok mister man?

Am sooo OK my luv

*kneels down with a devilish smile*

Baby will you marry me
grin

11 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
chinazaekperem: luv berem? nawa oooo, berem don dey get fans ooooo

What God has joined together let no
CHINAZAEKPEREM put asunder

Berem will be my wife come ist october

Cheers

grin

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Congratulations, but make sure you force her to join PDP before the wedding day.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bible said that they shall become ONE
So

Berem is already a GEJ PDP fan because we are getting married

Thanks hope to see you that day

Berem loves me and I love GEJ so automatically WE LOVE GEJ
And as a NEW happy family WE CRY

GEJ
TILL

8 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

Am sooo OK my luv

*kneels down with a devilish smile*

Baby will you marry me
grin
At 45 years, she don't have a choice. Like Daniel Brian, all you will hear from her is
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2014

NON - SENSE OF COURSE!

Bro relax.

Its not all about opposition and hatred
Just come and eat and drink away your sorrow
FOOD boku

JESUS is LORD

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: At 45 years, she don't have a choice. Like Daniel Brian, all you will hear from her is
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No insult my wify naaaa

I take God beg you oo
cry

7 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by chinazaekperem: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

What God has joined together let no
CHINAZAEKPEREM put asunder

Berem will be my wife come ist october

Cheers

grin
guy, you want to marry a tigress, goodluck with your ambition, but make sure you make me your next of kin cos berem will definitely kill you before your time.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
chinazaekperem: guy, you want to marry a tigress, goodluck with your ambition, but make sure you make me your next of kin cos berem will definitely kill you before your time.

WE LOVE EACH OTHER

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Smh

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

No insult my wify naaaa

I take God beg you oo
cry
No vex, but please I want you to make me your next of kin, because I know you will soon meet the LORD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Smh

Baby stop shaking your head

I luv you

We will get married

And have 8 children

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: No vex, but please I want you to make me your next of kin, because I know you will soon meet the LORD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OK wish granted but

Berem won't harm me because

WE LOVE EACH OTHER

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

I luv you

We will get married

And have 8 children
bloodyassasin,this madness and obsession has to stop. My mentions are crying to be free from you.

Kpacha anya gi! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PhockPhockMan: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

I luv you

We will get married

And have 8 children
Is 8 children enough.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: bloodyassasin,this madness and obsession has to stop. My mentions are crying to be free from you.

Kpacha anya gi! angry angry

A. Its kpachalu anya gi (igbo ONICHA) or kpachara anya gi (igbo izugbe)

B. Am obsessed because a luv u

C. Will you marry me?

grin

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Is 8 children enough.

Yes

I will manage that.
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

A. Its kpachalu anya gi (igbo ONICHA) or kpachara anya gi (igbo izugbe)

B. Am obsessed because a luv u

C. Will you marry me?

grin
undecided undecided
Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Iluvberem: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: undecided undecided

kiss

Baby say yes naaaaa

I cholu ka konji tagbuo m ebea
Abeg naaaa

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Who exactly is APC presenting for d presidential election? Atiku? Buhari? The janjawedeans will keep hibernating till 2019. Confirm

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by meforyou1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: are you ok mister man?
what's wrong with with he said? Disregard d marriage own, he is only joking

5 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by PointB: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
lol,

Funny thread.

Anyway, APC as currently constituted are just a bunch of hate mongering, and anger induced opportunistic failed politicians, who congregate in an unholy alliance with sole objective of wresting power from PDP! Beyond this ambition, there is little or no evidence to suggest that they will do any better than PDP. On the contrary there are strong evidence to suggest that APC, with Tinubu as the taskmaster, will only sell Nigeria to the highest bidder in the comity of nation, while our children will be enmeshed in unwieldy debt.

Nigerians know better than hand over the national treasury to Tinubu and his gang of thieves. Tufiakwa! Hence, keeping APC (Anger & Pain Contraption) as presently constituted away from, even the periphery, of power, is a task that must be done!

8 Likes

Re: 2015: Only A Dreamer Sees APC In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Iluvberem:

kiss

Baby say yes naaaaa

I cholu ka konji tagbuo m ebea
Abeg naaaa
Go to a nearest wet tranformer nakkid and hug it tight. Your konji will be cured.
Don't quote me again cos I won't reply you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Emerges Of Jacob Zuma Allegedly Beating A Foreigner / Amaechi's Infrastructural Achievements As Ex-Rivers State Governor In Pictures / Proposed Obuaku Seaport In Abia Will Open Up Igboland To International Trade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.