Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,015 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! (3129 Views)

Help: Her Sister Thinks She Killed Their Mother / Mother Admits She Killed Her Three Disabled Children / A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: So we can simply say her hubby killed her.... cos that was what her sis said to her hubby angry

Sex is meant to be enjoyed in a legally instituted marriage and it takes 2 consenting partners for it to happen. The late woman might even be the one that initiated it cos its a known fact that married women crave for love making more in marriage than their hubbygrin

Yea, everyone has the right to express anger so it ain't out of place for the junior sister to express her disappointment. It purely an accident!
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: She was like he knew that One; the lady jos delivered, two; she delivered thru C.S, Three; Their religion isn't in support of having protected sex. Why can't he jos abstain a lil angry

she wanted to get pregnant, that was why she got pregnant,getting pregnant is in the hands of God and the woman in question...forget protection or abortion or warning from doctors, if she didn't want to be pregnant, she wouldn't be.

so she has no one to blame, but herself and God,if she needs to blame someone.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: She was like he knew that One; the lady jos delivered, two; she delivered thru C.S, Three; Their religion isn't in support of having protected sex. Why can't he jos abstain a lil angry
And the dead wey dey receive the blokos no get blame abi? Abegi! I repeat, na her time.. make she sleep in peace bikonu..
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: Even when the preggy was just some weeks old angry Those kids will never forgive their moma. cry
The husband she share in the blame. He should have known the consequences na...
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
iwakolewa:

she wanted to get pregnant, that was why she got pregnant,getting pregnant is in the hands of God and the woman in question...forget protection or abortion or warning from doctors, if she didn't want to be pregnant, she wouldn't be.

so she has no one to blame, but herself and God,if she needs to blame someone.

God bless you. Sex was never meant for fun. Sex is only a means of reproduction forget about the perspective of today's man towards it. The main goal of sex is to procreate, short and simple.

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
2sExy1: The husband she share in the blame. He should have known the consequences na...
I was thinking of that too buh i jos don't wanna talk lipsrsealed
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexymoma(f): 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Idowuogbo:
And the dead wey dey receive the blokos no get blame abi? Abegi! I repeat, na her time.. make she sleep in peace bikonu..
The thing wey dey pain me pass be say her hubby go marry another woman.. i jos nor wan imagine d kind suffer wey her kids go suffer cry
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexybash(f): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexymoma: The thing wey dey pain me pass be say her hubby go marry another woman.. i jos nor wan imagine d kind suffer wey her kids go suffer cry
I tell you
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
SeaGold:

God bless you. Sex was never meant for fun. Sex is only a means of reproduction forget about the perspective of today's man towards it. The main goal of sex is to procreate, short and simple.

No o, sex isn't meant for procreation only o,well not for me anyways grin grin
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
SeaGold: Assuming she is of the Christian fold, if she'd abort the baby, she's automatically a murderer and will go to hell for taking someone's life. But now that she is dead, it can be said she died a of a natural consequence. Judgement of God will not be upon her.

she has live her life even though short but decided to give opportunity to her 'new self' to explore and conquer. Part of her is still in existence since her new born is alive. On the other hand, no human is superior to another and every human being should have equal right to life.
I don't know why we cloud every thing with religion!!stupidity at not doing family planning cos of religion!!Stupidity at not saving her life when she can and leaving those kids motherless!!!
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by mystiqueDZ(f): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
SeaGold:

So when they are of age, the other kids will look at their last born and said: "hey, you killed our mother" because their existence is much more better and important to their last born right? Or probably the new kid doesn't deserve to live after beating millions of sperm cells to live? He deserve the right to life...infact he is a winner all rounder.

Her mom death was purely an accident and death doesn't ask u where, how, when before it struck. The kid might grow to be what the parent never dream to become someday
It was no accident!it could have been avoided!what happens to the baby?
The line of what he will be in future is highly overrated!what happens to his today?no mothers care.....Mtchewwww
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by sexymoma(f): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
mystiqueDZ: It was no accident!it could have been avoided!what happens to the baby?
The line of what he will be in future is highly overrated!what happens to his today?no mothers care.....Mtchewwww
1,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Eragablessen(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote
author=matify]
She did not kill herself, her ignorance did.
Now that she is dead, that husband of hers who could not control his
ravenous appetite for copulation with the glaring danger involved will
soon inform his community of his wish to marry another woman to help
care for his children but with the same sinister motive of satisfying
his thirsty urge.[/quote]

My thoughts too.
As silly as it may sound, her hubby might not even give a damn about her demise.
This religion stuffs too supprise me o.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Isiterere(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
na one thing go surely kill person, Ebola kill Sawyer, ignorance kill your neighbour . Wishing the baby a fulfilling life without her mother, as for the Mumudom family(husband and wife) e pele o

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
mystiqueDZ: It was no accident!it could have been avoided!what happens to the baby?

What could have been avoided, death or not getting pregnant?

What is wrong in having sex unprotected with a life partner?

Has women stop dying from abortion?

Or is it because she hold unto her faith and believe?

Abeg let leave the late woman Jare to rest in peace. She successfully brought a life...that life will bring generations to come.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
SeaGold:

What could have been avoided, death or not getting pregnant?

What is wrong in having sex unprotected with a life partner?

Has women stop dying from abortion?

Or is it because she hold unto her faith and believe?

Abeg let leave the late woman Jare to rest in peace. She successfully brought a life...that life will bring generations to come.
With due respect to her and may she rest in peace but there's something called family planning I believe...why the he'll did you think catholic lifted the ban against using protection?religion is good but with common sense!
My one cefa#
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2014

Kids have been raised without biological mothers. The kid has chosen his/her path and duly accept the destiny path.

What guarantee do u have that the late woman will live more than 2 years after aborting ?
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
mystiqueDZ: With due respect to her and may she rest in peace but there's something called family planning I believe...why the he'll did you think catholic lifted the ban against using protection?religion is good but with common sense!
My one cefa#

Do you believe that 40% of births in nuclear families are all unplanned birth? Even the most educated and sophisticated partners are equally susceptible.

We shouldn't heap blame on a woman that benefited from her marital right just because it went awry. Married men have also been known to have collapsed and died satisfying their wives sexually yet it never get so pronounced.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by ednut1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
she shall rot in hell with her husband, religion makes some pple dumb, god gave us a brain for a reason, now another woman will come and mal treat dose kids smh
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
SeaGold:

Kids have been raised without biological mothers. The kid has chosen his/her path and duly accept the destiny path.

What guarantee do u have that the late woman will live more than 2 years after aborting ?
There's no guarantee to life...but in my field I look at risks and know which is worth taking....
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=SeaGold]

Do you believe that 40% of births in nuclear families are all unplanned birth? Even the most educated and sophisticated partners are equally susceptible.

We shouldn't heap blame on a woman that benefited from her marital right just because it went awry. Married men have also been known to have collapsed and died satisfying their wives sexually yet it never get so pronounced.[/the two scenarios differ in every way!
If a man has been warned of heightened 'happiness' cos of health issues n he goes ahead that's his problem!
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexybash:
No problem
If only I was warned and I did not listen
Don't you think she is been unfair to the children she left behind?

Sometimes you should consider the pple around you
so u think it was her wish to die ryt??
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
What kind of yeyecious Religion is that,dat say u can't take Pills or go for Family Planning.Even the Bible say my People Perish for lack of Knowleage\wisdom.Anyway Shall R I P.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
What kind of yeyecious Religion is that,dat say u can't use contraceptives pills or go for family planning.Even the Bible say my people perish for lack of Knowleage\wisdom.Anyway R I P.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Lailerh(f): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
sexybash: You know say most women mumu
If Thier husband say jump
Dem go ask how high
She will never rest in peace for leaving her kids mother less
Amen kiss
that's a little rude undecided sad what has happened has already happened
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by soulglo: 1:37am On Aug 27, 2014
SeaGold: Assuming she is of the Christian fold, if she'd abort the baby, she's automatically a murderer and will go to hell for taking someone's life. But now that she is dead, it can be said she died a of a natural consequence. Judgement of God will not be upon her.

she has live her life even though short but decided to give opportunity to her 'new self' to explore and conquer. Part of her is still in existence since her new born is alive. On the other hand, no human is superior to another and every human being should have equal right to life.

Blah blah blah. She was told not to conceive again. She ignored Dr's orders. If should have zipped up her vagina. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Like Seriously Should I Say She Killed Herself!!! by Galaxydon1(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2014
sexybash:
You know say most women mumu
If Thier husband say jump
Dem go ask how high
She will never rest in peace for leaving her kids mother less
Amen kiss
nawa, please dont be soo heartless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please My Uncle In America Borrow 50k From Me Since February And Yet To Pay Back / Mum Confronts Couple Having Sex In A Park In The Presence Of Kids. / Pls I Need Your Opinion On This! My Fiancé Is Very Secretive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.