Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... (2432 Views)

MY* Blackberry Z3 Review / Glo Bounce 30mb Now Valid For Two Days / Blackberry Z3, Z30 ,Z10,q10,q5 & All Nokia Lumia Remote Unlocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pls nairalanders I beg of u am 16 n two days after I got my z3 it was stolen so pls help how do I block d fone from functioning again and how much pls or can it be retrieved thru bb protect buh my bb protect was off pls help
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by nani667: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
nickcarter: Pls nairalanders I beg of u am 16 n two days after I got my z3 it was stolen so pls help how do I block d fone from functioning again and how much pls or can it be retrieved thru bb protect buh my bb protect was off pls help

Beht what will you gain by blocking the phone from functioning ?

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by donigspain(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
nani667:

[img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/mike_tysons_laughing-12385.gif[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
It would pain me I noe buh I'd feel better dah he stole it for nothing

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Donkaz(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
You've lost enough money already, why waste more in trying to block your lost phone.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by sunex: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Pele ti e
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
nani667:
Donkaz: You've lost enough money already, why waste more in trying to block your lost phone.

This is the problem with Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Donkaz(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Jacide:

This is the problem with Nigeria
forget Nigeria's problem and think of your own problem first...

Is'nt it the money the op is complaining about?why advice him to spend more money? What is his gain?

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by rattlesnake(m): 5:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
16 ke

Ask Ur mummy undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Dubby6(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Press 共和国法律春节表面积 机锋 好几次 .on the phone u used in posting dis and ur Z3 will be blocked for life

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by johnwizey: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
At 16, u are too young to use such a fone. Sumone older probably needs it

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by oluwaKStar(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
Donkaz: forget Nigeria's problem and think of your own problem first...

Is'nt it the money the op is complaining about?why advice him to spend more money? What is his gain?
why shud he allow d thief to enjoy a free fone? Dis is d problem in nigeria..we let our politicians get away with dier crimes dats why dey continue to do it..what are u teaching us as youths? Am 14 and I recommend u block d fone

16 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by oluwaKStar(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
johnwizey: At 16, u are too young to use such a fone. Sumone older probably needs it
d earlier we get used to modern tech. .d better for us..

10 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by haryomikun(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
rattlesnake: 16 ke

Ask Ur mummy undecided
Big Fool. As if u never were 16

4 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by haryomikun(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
johnwizey: At 16, u are too young to use such a fone. Sumone older probably needs it
Like Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ abi ? ? grin
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by haryomikun(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
nickcarter: Pls nairalanders I beg of u am 16 n two days after I got my z3 it was stolen so pls help how do I block d fone from functioning again and how much pls or can it be retrieved thru bb protect buh my bb protect was off pls help
I once saw a link in which a blackberry expert posted something and ppl asked different questions. One sed what if her bb protect is off and she couldn't find her fone. D man sed D FONE IS GONE. Naw all of u viewing dis topic, turn †̥Φ dis guy and tell him 'YOUR FONE IS GONE'

By the way * runs off †̥Φ room †̥Φ check on newly bought Bold 5*

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Donkaz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
oluwaKStar: why shud he allow d thief to enjoy a free fone? Dis is d problem in nigeria..we let our politicians get away with dier crimes dats why dey continue to do it..what are u teaching us as youths? Am 14 and I recommend u block d fone
i understand where you're coming from but this is Nigeria!

The cost of blocking the phone would be 2 high and if he desides to report the theft to the police, he would spend more than the cost of the phone just to set up a case
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by rattlesnake(m): 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
haryomikun:
Big Fool. As if u never were 16

during your 19hour history on nairaland u created 4 threads but got only 6 posts
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
abeg make una help asked that boi say shey here resemble police station, mtcheew, try dis one for orile nd u go recieve general beating from boiz wey dey para
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by haryomikun(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
rattlesnake:

during your 19hour history on nairaland u created 4 threads but got only 6 posts
Wow! So u even checked my profile. What a pity. I wasn't even sure Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ existed

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by rattlesnake(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
haryomikun:
Wow! So u even checked my profile. What a pity. I wasn't even sure Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊ existed
man take kia and peace be upon Ur troubled soul smiley

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by haryomikun(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
rattlesnake: man take kia and peace be upon Ur troubled soul smiley
undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by haryomikun(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
rattlesnake: man take kia and peace be upon Ur troubled soul smiley
undecided grin I hear una
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Since it's a BlackBerry, there's hope

If you really want the phone back you should use your BBM PIN (the one writen on the box) to add the new owner to your contact list.

Find out who the person is and figure out a way to get your phone back.

A few tips
1. Don't let the person know the phone is stolen
2. Don't be too aggressive. You may frighten the person making him/her block you

It has worked for many people (I know) and it can work for you. Be smart about it. Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Godmother(f): 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
daresma93: abeg make una help asked that boi say shey here resemble police station, mtcheew, try dis one for orile nd u go recieve general beating from boiz wey dey para

I love my naija peeps cheesy
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
noxide: Since it's a BlackBerry, there's hope

If you really want the phone back you should use your BBM PIN (the one writen on the box) to add the new owner to your contact list.

Find out who the person is and figure out a way to get your phone back.

A few tips
1. Don't let the person know the phone is stolen
2. Don't be too aggressive. You may frighten the person making him/her block you

It has worked for many people (I know) and it can work for you. Be smart about it. Good luck
best advice so far,@op just do this,pose as a bad sexy girl,....and blind date shall follow grin. ......pls carry hammer,a girl,and ur boys along....with cutlass grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bootybuttchic: best advice so far,@op just do this,pose as a bad sexy girl,....and blind date shall follow grin. ......pls carry hammer,a girl,and ur boys along....with cutlass grin grin
Babe, dis ain't war sad
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by duni04(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
donigspain: [img]http://ressurectionplayerz.biz/gif/mike_tysons_laughing-12385.gif[/img]
This is pure wickedness grin
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mehn, you don't need stress at your young age, ehnn ...just organise memorial service for the phone, you hear?
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
*sobs* I tried addin d woman buh she kept on declining it m always feelin bad knowin d fone lasted me for two days ....like how much would blockin the fone cost
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by iluvweed(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Help!! My Two Days Old Z3 Was Stolen... by Valfrankie(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2014
OP do you 've a suspect? I mean one your heart keep hammering to you he stole the phone? If you do, you might need to use your FBI instincts...

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Free Fast VPN No Ads For PC & VPN question / Jumia Christmas Sales!! Super deals On Phones / 2 months used Infinix Note 4... 25k Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.