Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza (1285 Views)

Container Falls On A Toyota Hiace Bus Along Ilasa-Oshodi Expressway (Pictured) / Official Nissan & Infiniti Thread / Between A Honda Accord And A Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by king406(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hello people pls I want to sell my 2003 infiniti qx4 4WD and buy a 2010 toyota venza V6,I need to know how toyota venza's performance is on the road, its fuel consumption, handling, gearbox, all the performance features and its problems. especially from those that have an experience about the venza, thanks in advance
Re: I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by king406(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
I dey wait for una ooo I'm looking up to you people ooo
Re: I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
U wanna use it as your daily driver right?? More of an only car?
Re: I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by king406(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bossforeva: U wanna use it as your daily driver right?? More of an only car?
no I have a small peugeot 207, I just need something with good ground clearance and fast, I heard toyota's V6 3.5 is good. I travel from abuja to kaduna every friday and back to abuja on sunday
Re: I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
The Venza is a nice car you would enjoy it for travels they have have a good ground clearance fat wheels and a killer V6 engine. Get the AWD and you would be happy you did.
Re: I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
king406: no I have a small peugeot 207, I just need something with good ground clearance and fast, I heard toyota's V6 3.5 is good. I travel from abuja to kaduna every friday and back to abuja on sunday
follow ur heart bro
Re: I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by steffans(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
as a Peugeot lover.. why not go for a 406 or better still a 407..
Re: I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2014
king406: Hello people pls I want to sell my 2003 infiniti qx4 4WD and buy a 2010 toyota venza V6,I need to know how toyota venza's performance is on the road, its fuel consumption, handling, gearbox, all the performance features and its problems. especially from those that have an experience about the venza, thanks in advance
It's quite simple. The venza is better performance wise , handling wise & fuel consumption wise. Dunno about the gearbox but should be good to go too. Dunno about it's problems too. But the venza is a better well rounded abi all rounded car for everyday use than the qx4. Cheers
Re: I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by abatically(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
steffans: as a Peugeot lover.. why not go for a 406 or better still a 407..

Does a 406 or 407 look like a crossover SUV? Why even mention 406 here, somebody is upgrading and u are asking him to downgrade.
Re: I Need Advice Pls. Wana Sell My Infiniti To Buy A Toyota Venza by king406(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
steffans: as a Peugeot lover.. why not go for a 406 or better still a 407..
I'm a peugeot lover too sir, as I've said earlier I own a peugeot 207 and its a great car too, if u drive it without knowing how many bhp it has u would be shocked when I tell u it has only 110bhp out of a 1.6liter engine, I guess all peugeots are like that, they feel full of power. I've driven the 406 Ew12 and V6 so many times and its a mile eater on the road, haven't tested the 407 but I heard the 406 is better when it comes to performance. I guess pug's feel so powerful because they travel at high rpm's, when I used to travel with the 207 to kaduna every friday from abuja the highest I could do is 170kmph because the front of the car is too low to the ground. So that's why I need a car with great ground clearance and that's why I got the QX4, it has a great powerful engine. But I've used it for about 2years now that's why I wanna upgrade to the venza which has a great v6 engine too

(1) (Reply)

Aeromobil The Flying Car [PHOTOS] / Why Do Used Car Sellers Usually Put Kegs On D Cars They Want To Sell? / Danfo; Lagos' Trademark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.