Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

A President Like None (1) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A President Like None (1) (537 Views)

Never Shall We Have A President Like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Again In Nigeria / 11 Private Jet Is Not Enough For A President Like Me -JONATHAN (@naijapolitica) / O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A President Like None (1) by edikaniu(m): 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
I know that as you begin to read this article, one of the question that will run through your mind is; Who is this President? This is the same question I am asking myself right now
as I compile this article. What characteristics have you seen in him that will make him a "President like none" or "the most admired in the continent". A president is a leader, he must not neccessarily be a politician. How can his leadership influence the life of his followers, the people he leads. A president is one who takes tactful decisions when needs arise and during crisis.
I have taken out enough time to go through the history of past presidents, but so far, he is better of.
None of his predecessors have been faced with the level of crises like he is faced now.
Who do u think fits in?

Watch out for the continuation...

Leave a comment to help my review.

Re: A President Like None (1) by jameran(m): 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Gej is
Re: A President Like None (1) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
GEJ is. Forget the noise the opposition are making, they are just after the treasury
Re: A President Like None (1) by desgiezd(m): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
edikaniu: I know that as you begin to read this article, one of the question that will run through your mind is; Who is this President? This is the same question I am asking myself right now
as I compile this article. What characteristics have you seen in him that will make him a "President like none" or "the most admired in the continent". A president is a leader, he must not neccessarily be a politician. How can his leadership influence the life of his followers, the people he leads. A president is one who takes tactful decisions when needs arise and during crisis.
I have taken out enough time to go through the history of past presidents, but so far, he is better of.
None of his predecessors have been faced with the level of crises like he is faced now.
Who do u think fits in?
Watch out for the continuation...
Leave a comment to help my review.

Hmmmmm!!

1 Like

Re: A President Like None (1) by edikaniu(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2014
What of Obama? What of Cameron?
Re: A President Like None (1) by edikaniu(m): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Do you really think that GEJ is worthy to become Nigeria's next president?

(1) (Reply)

‘boko Haram Recruits Physically-challenged Persons As Decoy’ / Welcome To The Months Of EMBER.... / Take Me To Court And Expose The Evidences – Negotiator Dares Ali Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.