Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Free Tip To Help You Get SALES On Fiverr!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tip To Help You Get SALES On Fiverr!!!! (1512 Views)

BLACK FRIDAY: What You Need To Know And Successful Tip To Benefit From It / Before You Post "How Can I Get Sales On FIVERR?" Try Reading This First. / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tip To Help You Get SALES On Fiverr!!!! by reddyfred: 3:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
#Free Fiverr Sales Tactics

Create a Buzz with Your Gig!

Well before I get into this let me tell you guys how I got this strategy. For those who don’t know I’m base in Benin. In one of my numerous visit to the most commercial place in the city, RINGROAD.

I saw this seller selling easy female foot wear who was crowd by girls wanting to buy from him and while getting close about four ladies behind me quickly ran to this same seller and two other ladies in front of me also stop by to buy too even me I almost stop too to buy but it was only female wears he was selling that’s why I passed and while heading to the bank the Idea struck my mind

Then…..

I went home to put into practice what I just got and this was how I implemented it to work for me.

I increased the delivery time of my gig to 4days so with this I have the time to Promote remember I told you GUYS to PROMTE like MAD. So when I get an order on a gig I start to promote that gig so more will come in and yes they will because you using what is called HUMAN-PSYCHOLOGY because they won’t help to understand why people are buying your gig even if you have negative review this strategy will work for you because their mentality will “He has negative review but look at the orders in queue, this guy must be good at what he does” I hope you’re getting it.

But…..

Some of you may say what if I have completed the orders in queue for my gig to go another gig with orders in queue and promote but if you still don’t have any order at all then here’s the trick to use create another fiverr account and use it to buy your gig or if you have another active account just use your available funds in the account to buy your gig my least number is always 3 I mean the least order in queue you should have is three so since it is your account don’t even bother to deliver but don’t let it be more than 3weeks because I understand fiverr will automatically cancel the order and refund the money to the buyer

I Hope you must have learn’t one or two things from this post now rush to your account and implement it for those saying they don’t paypal to buy their gig don’t worry as your naija paypal or MasterCard can help you with that.

So guys....

I Believe you've learn one or two things from this post

Well I get my sales Automatically if you want to know how
Kindly send me a friend request on facebook with name "Wilfred Eghosa"

OR

Follow this link www.facebook.com/wilzfreddo
also feel free to ring me on 08154936889

and i'll be glad to help you out in what ever way i can

Thanks

Re: Free Tip To Help You Get SALES On Fiverr!!!! by reddyfred: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
reddyfred: #Free Fiverr Sales Tactics
Well before I get into this let me tell you guys how I got this strategy. For those who don’t know I’m base in Benin. In one of my numerous visit to the most commercial place in the city, RINGROAD.
I saw this seller selling easy female foot wear who was crowd by girls wanting to buy from him and while getting close about four ladies behind me quickly ran to this same seller and two other ladies in front of me also stop by to buy too even me I almost stop too to buy but it was only female wears he was selling that’s why I passed and while heading to the bank the Idea struck my mind
Then…..
I went home to put into practice what I just got and this was how I implemented it to work for me.
I increased the delivery time of my gig to 4days so with this I have the time to Promote remember I told you GUYS to PROMTE like MAD. So when I get an order on a gig I start to promote that gig so more will come in and yes they will because you using what is called HUMAN-PSYCHOLOGY because they won’t help to understand why people are buying your gig even if you have negative review this strategy will work for you because their mentality will “He has negative review but look at the orders in queue, this guy must be good at what he does” I hope you’re getting it.
But…..
Some of you may say what if I have completed the orders in queue for my gig to go another gig with orders in queue and promote but if you still don’t have any order at all then here’s the trick to use create another fiverr account and use it to buy your gig or if you have another active account just use your available funds in the account to buy your gig my least number is always 3 I mean the least order in queue you should have is three so since it is your account don’t even bother to deliver but don’t let it be more than 3weeks because I understand fiverr will automatically cancel the order and refund the money to the buyer
I Hope you must have learn’t one or two things from this post now rush to your account and implement it for those saying they don’t paypal to buy their gig don’t worry as your naija paypal or MasterCard can help you with that.
So guys....
OR
Thanks
reddyfred: #Free Fiverr Sales Tactics
Then…..
But…..
So guys....
OR
Thanks

yes just contact me using my fb link

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Small Scale Importation Still LUCRATIVE ? / Help Verify Paypal With Diamond Bank / The Truth About Naira And Dollar Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.