Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Gov. Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Rochas Okorocha (1980 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha by tenzino: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Must he be there present during your passing out ceremony? Is the state government owing you your allowances? I guess not. You're trying to create a Rochas bashing thread but it won't work.

Yeye dey smell! angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by iamtheprincipal: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
tenzino: Yes! Back in Lagos, I have always had this news that IMO people takes good care of strangers. Especially those that don't come from their tribe. I have also had of how well their Governor treats the corpers in his state. That was why some weeks ago, when I was posted to IMO state, I never for a second taught of re-deploying. I accepted the posting with good faith.

But my good brothers here on Nairaland, you are the only one i can run to 'cos now am highly pissed off. Guess what, today was our last day in camp, and the so called Governor of IMO State (Governor Rochas Okorocha) who claims to be the father of FREE Education in Nigeria, never cared to come and see us in the camp... not even for a day (officially and non-officially) even when I had that the IMO Camp where we louged (The Umudi Camp) is near his place.

In the opening ceremony, he sent a delegate, today was the closing ceremony, he also sent someone.
2moro he will want me to vote for him Abi

**More update later...

Come here, Mr. OP, it appears you don't have any better thing to use your mb on... This is absolute thrash.
Take Notice that there is NO LAW that says the governor must attend NYSC events.

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nonsense comment
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
tenzino: Yes! Back in Lagos, I have always had this news that IMO people takes good care of strangers. Especially those that don't come from their tribe. I have also had of how well their Governor treats the corpers in his state. That was why some weeks ago, when I was posted to IMO state, I never for a second taught of re-deploying. I accepted the posting with good faith.

But my good brothers here on Nairaland, you are the only one i can run to 'cos now am highly pissed off. Guess what, today was our last day in camp, and the so called Governor of IMO State (Governor Rochas Okorocha) who claims to be the father of FREE Education in Nigeria, never cared to come and see us in the camp... not even for a day (officially and non-officially) even when I had that the IMO Camp where we louged (The Umudi Camp) is near his place.

In the opening ceremony, he sent a delegate, today was the closing ceremony, he also sent someone.

**More update later...
He sent REPRESENTATIVE what else do you want? If that is the basis for voting a candidate PLS stay at home during election day

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by chiefinalowo: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
OP, this is not necessary. Ask Corps members from other states if their governors visited them.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by ketoprofen(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Aregbesola didn't visit us in camp, he still won the second term bid

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Collynzo15: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
He had the NBA convention to attend to, please understand him.
The real hospitality of Imo people will be observed outside, not inside the camp.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by oludashmi(f): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Go on with the purpose of being in Imo. I think that should be your primary objective.

#Nigerianheadlines
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Tightguy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014

**More update later...

My guy if i got u well , u just finished your 3wks orientation exercise and the next thing is for you to get posted to a public school (PPA) to teach for the next 10 months. Now i am worried for the students ; but i seriously pray the subject doesn't get to be English grin.
No disrespect meant pls. Just expressing my innocent fears.

12 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op This is not news but Rochas must go
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by meforyou1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okorocha was not there because he must have gone to another village for new yam festival, where he will go and fight the natives and get insulted back and leave before the ceremony proper. And leave instructions with Abagworo to snap picture of kola nuts and come here and misinform people.
Op, imo people are good people. U will enjoy your stay, I promise. Were u not taught in camp to stay away from the politics of your host community?
We will personally send okorocha packing his bags back to his country home in Feb 2015.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by meforyou1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
berem: Must he be there present during your passing out ceremony? Is the state government owing you your allowances? I guess not. You're trying to create a Rochas bashing thread but it won't work.

Yeye dey smell! angry angry
yes, okorocha owes it a duty to the corpers to be there during the opening and closing ceremonies of the camp. When I served, the governor came for both and for the POP.
And it's not the state govt that pays corpers in camp, it's federal govt.
Meanwhile, I hope you have viewed the thread where DMO published the debt of 9 billion naira that okorocha borrowed with nothing to show for it. A debt we and our children and grandchildren can't finish paying in the next 50 years.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tightguy:

My guy if i got u well , u just finished your 3wks orientation exercise and the next thing is for you to get posted to a public school (PPA) to teach for the next 10 months. Now i am worried for the students ; but i seriously pray the subject doesn't get to be English grin.
that is the kind of english he wanted owelle to come listen to? pls this guy should either be posted to the market for his ppa or redeploy back to wherever he comes from. the education here is Not jst free But qualitative n obviously he dosent fit in

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tightguy:

that is the kind of english he wanted owelle to come listen to? pls this guy should either be posted to the market for his ppa or redeploy back to wherever he comes from. the education here is Not jst free But qualitative n obviously he dosent fit in

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
eskober: that is the kind of english he wanted owelle to come listen to? pls this guy should either be posted to the market for his ppa or redeploy back to wherever he comes from. the education here is Not jst free But qualitative n obviously he dosent fit in
LMAO!! grin grin
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Tmtn: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by CuteTj(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Gov. Jang never showed up that year and heaven didn't fall. And I wasn't even interested in seeing his face sef!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by JEITO: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2014
It is not his fault o. The only thing on his janja.weed mind, is the Presidency undecided

But am happy because he'll never get it grin

Okorocha the no1 pretender in Nigeria since independence..

1 Like

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Douglasdale(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2014
meforyou1: yes, okorocha owes it a duty to the corpers to be there during the opening and closing ceremonies of the camp. When I served, the governor came for both and for the POP.
And it's not the state govt that pays corpers in camp, it's federal govt.
Meanwhile, I hope you have viewed the thread where DMO published the debt of 9 billion naira that okorocha borrowed with nothing to show for it. A debt we and our children and grandchildren can't finish paying in the next 50 years.
I have never seen anybody as senseless as you before... Them use Rochas swear for you biko? Shay your never do well papa no see where Governorship ticket go collect contest? What's with you and the obsession? Rochas this and that? Are u this jobless? Wonders shall never end sha.
Didn't know how jobless some folks can be.
I camped in Benue... The Gov. Never came for both opening and closing... Heavens didn't fall. Nobody complained. I Redeployed to Enugu, Chime did not bother to attend. NOBOdy Complained. Try and. Get a life abeg. Rochas doesn't know you or your forebears.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by meforyou1(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Douglasdale:
I have never seen anybody as senseless as you before... Them use Rochas swear for you biko? Shay your never do well papa no see where Governorship ticket go collect contest? What's with you and the obsession? Rochas this and that? Are u this jobless? Wonders shall never end sha.
Didn't know how jobless some folks can be.
I camped in Benue... The Gov. Never came for both opening and closing... Heavens didn't fall. Nobody complained. I Redeployed to Enugu, Chime did not bother to attend. NOBOdy Complained. Try and. Get a life abeg. Rochas doesn't know you or your forebears.
u are the biggest foool on earth.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Modibo12(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]I tort u hav a point sori.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by honey001(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2014
Senseless post...
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 3:04pm On Aug 27, 2014

**More update later...

Hmmm.. I sense a trend here smiley... In the last few days, there have been several anti-Rochas threads springing up on nairaland... Most of these threads haven't really come up with any reasonable or convincing argument but I must say, this particular thread has to be the most ridiculous... grin

@Op, were you sent to camp to go and see governor?
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2014

**More update later...

I dislike everything about rochas and ur post as well makes no sense to me.
U are a graduate and ur rationality is still at its formative stage?
Its quite unfortunate.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
whatlyf: He sent REPRESENTATIVE what else do you want? If that is the basis for voting a candidate PLS stay at home during election day

Lol.
D dude just confirmed truly that most of our graduates are just functional illiterates.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tightguy:

Are u insinuating that he is a cash and carry graduate?

Lol (na joke ooo).
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2014
eskober: that is the kind of english he wanted owelle to come listen to? pls this guy should either be posted to the market for his ppa or redeploy back to wherever he comes from. the education here is Not jst free But qualitative n obviously he dosent fit in

grin grin grin grin

Chai!
U wicked ooooo.

@OP, ndo ooo! See ur life now!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by tenzino: 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sorry guyz... been busy lately. Well, i have gone through some of your comments. But on the contrary, I'm not here to quarrel with anyone. Time is precious to me, and I can't use it for such.

But this one struck me, "Must the Governor come to the camp to see the corpers". Well, I can only reply with this question, How would you feel visiting a friend, and after waiting in the sitting room for 2 - 3 hours, the person you went to visit never cared to come out and check on you

And Tightguy was reviewing my post for errors, Na wa 4 u o o ! Brother.. U get time o o o! Anyway, am a good learner, if you 're not comfortable with my writeup/english. Feel free to apply as my personal tutor... But i'm afraid 'cos I don't think there is anything you can teach me at this level. So please shut your trap! shocked

As for you "Iamtheprincipal" So which of laws restricts the Governor of a state from seeing the corpers I believe the corpers deserve same attention that was given to the NBA if not more. If he wasn't chanced on the first and last day, for christ sake, we were there for 3 weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes i'm not an ingrate! I love one thing about the state and the community too. I was never harrassed, even though we slept in a primary school building all through, there was no day i looked for a pin. My belongings were all intact till the final day on camp. In that aspect, i commend the community, but another thing i didn't like was the idea of buying water, the Government should have made extra effort to ensure that there is enough water for everyone.

Also, electricity supply was highly limited, we had to charge our phones for a fee as high as N50.00 per phone. I strongly believe those villagers would have turn us to money, should they have had the will-power.

But i still keep saying... Rochas no try at all. My state is paying corp members, for christ sake, why can't his state pay me. Yes am serving my father land, but I shouldn't go naked or even die while doing so. The N19,800.00 that was given monthly, I'am sure the least Senators son can't accept it as a pocket money for 1week.

You guys should wake up. Anyway TTYL.... Got to think now!
As 4 you Haters.... There is a transformer down the street. embarassed
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by iamtheprincipal: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2014
tenzino: Sorry guyz... been busy lately. Well, i have gone through some of your comments. But on the contrary, I'm not here to quarrel with anyone. Time is precious to me, and I can't use it for such.

But this one struck me, "Must the Governor come to the camp to see the corpers". Well, I can only reply with this question, How would you feel visiting a friend, and after waiting in the sitting room for 2 - 3 hours, the person you went to visit never cared to come out and check on you

And Tightguy was reviewing my post for errors, Na wa 4 u o o ! Brother.. U get time o o o! Anyway, am a good learner, if you 're not comfortable with my writeup/english. Feel free to apply as my personal tutor... But i'm afraid 'cos I don't think there is anything you can teach me at this level. So please shut your trap! shocked

As for you "Iamtheprincipal" So which of laws restricts the Governor of a state from seeing the corpers I believe the corpers deserve same attention that was given to the NBA if not more. If he wasn't chanced on the first and last day, for christ sake, we were there for 3 weeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes i'm not an ingrate! I love one thing about the state and the community too. I was never harrassed, even though we slept in a primary school building all through, there was no day i looked for a pin. My belongings were all intact till the final day on camp. In that aspect, i commend the community, but another thing i didn't like was the idea of buying water, the Government should have made extra effort to ensure that there is enough water for everyone.

Also, electricity supply was highly limited, we had to charge our phones for a fee as high as N50.00 per phone. I strongly believe those villagers would have turn us to money, should they have had the will-power.

But i still keep saying... Rochas no try at all. My state is paying corp members, for christ sake, why can't his state pay me. Yes am serving my father land, but I shouldn't go naked or even die while doing so. The N19,800.00 that was given monthly, I'am sure the least Senators son can't accept it as a pocket money for 1week.

You guys should wake up. Anyway TTYL.... Got to think now!
As 4 you Haters.... There is a transformer down the street. embarassed

If I must come in on this again, it would suffice to put you on notice that events as these (with the inclusion of the NBA event), is at the Governor's discretion and as such, he is at liberty to make his decision to attend whichever suits him. I recalled vividly when I served many years ago, the governor never showed his face during the 21days induction/orientation exercise and final POP, rather he sent his Secretary.
My point is, you should canvass for the inclusion of welfare packeges from the governor, instead of clamouring for his visit to camp.
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by ofala(m): 5:14am On Sep 02, 2014
You guys are all very wrong. The OP alone is RIGHT!

You see, none of us here ever went through camp so OP knows very well that Gov Okorocha should have been the one to personal wash all Corpers under wears in camp (without washing machine oooooo), The Gov should have cooked for the corpers, polish their shoes and run errands for them.

Op( the first serious Nigerian to ever go for Youth Service in another state), you are very right!
Re: Gov. Rochas Okorocha by tenzino: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
ofala:
You guys are all very wrong. The OP alone is RIGHT!

You see, none of us here ever went through camp so OP knows very well that Gov Okorocha should have been the one to personal wash all Corpers under wears in camp (without washing machine oooooo), The Gov should have cooked for the corpers, polish their shoes and run errands for them.

Op( the first serious Nigerian to ever go for Youth Service in another state), you are very right!

Let me catch you in Jamaica... u go chop sand belly full.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From President Jonathan’s Second Term Declaration / Biafra Or Nigeria. Let's Vote. / Okonjo-iweala Refutes $63b Debt Claim By APC - CHANNELS TELEVISION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.