Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) (945 Views)

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by Rikidony(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
A new photo tagged, ‘’foot stepping’’deliverance of Pastor Lesego
Daniel stepping on his obedient members during a deliverance
service recently has surfaced online.
Pastor Lasego stepping on his church members
It would be recalled that Pastor Daniel Lesego of the Rabboni Centre
gained massive popularity after news and photo of him commanding
his church members to eat grass went viral in January 2014.
He was however blasted on social media for treating his church
members like animals.
Pastor Lesego who defended his action saying that eating grass will
draw them closer to God is not bothered with what anyone thinks or
says as he has performed a similar act.

It would be recalled that in June 2014, Pastor Lasego in his church
also commanded unborn babies to dance in their mothers’ womb as
a way of him demonstrating the relationship one has with God and
the mystery of Christ.
Also in January 2014, the Pastor boasted about how he makes
people fall asleep as he demonstrated on his church members,
ordering other church members to slap and trample on them but the
sleepers remain rigid and unresponsive.

http://www.naij.com/281128-pastor-lesego-pictured-stepping-on-his-members.html

Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by lirusehn(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
doing things in his own way. undecided
Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by nikkyshyne(f): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Smh
Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by Haywhymido(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Such happens when u av fools,dummies n zombies as followers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by adioolayi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tell us ...what shall be the signs of thy coming and the end of the world? cry
Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by seankay(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Dis can only happen in Africa undecided
Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by Lucario007(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Religion........

Brainwashing the masses since 300 B.C. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by Omexonomy: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
The pastor has no apology to give and no kwestion to answer. All his followers and church members should be arrested toutured tie to stakes and shoot them for their been whole heartedly foolish.
Mynd44 and seun kindly unban me in politics section i promise to buy and compenset the two of you with 77 wrap of ghana marijuana each
Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by Rikidony(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Omexonomy: The pastor has no apology to give and no kwestion to answer. All his followers and church members should be arrested toutured tie to stakes and shoot them for their been whole heartedly foolish.
Mynd44 and seun kindly unban me in politics section i promise to buy and compenset the two of you with 77 wrap of ghana marijuana each

E DON TEY WEI I SEE UR POST FOR POLITICS grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by Rikidony(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Haywhymido: Such happens when u av fools,dummies n zombies as followers
SURE angry
Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by Rikidony(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by Xsenga(f): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
HMMMMM angry
Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by abdulaz: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
undecided

Re: Pastor Steps On Church Members During Deliverance (photo) by nwakaibe(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2014
seankay: Dis can only happen in Africa undecided
Not true. It can happen in US, UK or anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Interpret My Dream / Eight People Who Give Offering In Churches / Photos:don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards & More Arrive For The Experienx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.