Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' (46648 Views)

Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap / Muslims In Ondo Worship On Church Land On Eid Day, Church Gives Free Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by olokeded: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2016
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/pas1-jpg.73829/[/img]
A South African pastor, Apostle Thamsanqa Sambulo, claimed he performed a miracle and an apostle of God after he allegedly poured boiling water on himself and members of his church.

The KwaZulu Natal-based young pastor is the founder of Thy Word Kingdom Harvest Ministries which has been making headlines because of lots of reasons.

He has been having revivals across the country and he recently performed a miracle which left everyone shocked.

Trying to bring back what happened when the Biblical Shadrack, Meshack and Abednego were thrown into the lake of fire and were not burn, Apostle Sambulo boiled a kettle of water and started demonstrating on his church members by pouring the boiling water on them.

The Facebook page of Thy Word Kingdom Harvest Ministries told the story of Sambulo’s miracle claim.

According to the post, one evening during a church gathering, Sambulo asked a member of his church to “go boil water in a kettle at the kitchen”.

pas.jpg

Sambulo then allegedly hugged the kettle “on his chest”.

The post read: "The congregation was in shock, as they shouted: 'NO!' (sic) Some couldn't even look.

“He then asked: 'Who has faith here?' (sic) One by one, people came and did what the apostle did, and were not hurt. He re-boiled the water... as he did...one young woman came to him and said; ‘Papa I have faith, pour it on my hand as hot as it is.’

“The Son of God first poured on Himself, then poured unto this lady. The rest of the congregation, one by one followed, as they also wanted to test their faith.”

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/pas2-jpg.73830/[/img]
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/pas-jpg.73828/[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/photos-pastor-pours-hot-water-on-church.html
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by OnankpaBa(m): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
i no go bring my hand o

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by buskie13(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2016
“The Son of God first poured on Himself, then
poured unto this lady. The rest of the
congregation, one by one followed, as they also
wanted to test their faith.”

[email]God help Christians o...cos this is mockery of Christianity... the so called pastor even branded himself as the emboldened above...

where is lasisi when u need him most?

This is end time[/email]

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by tuna4servi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by HemmanuelRichy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Quite silly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by mebad(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
End time things

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by mrphysics(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why didn't he use his wife or children.
Rubbish, these fake pastors insulting Christianity, God is watching ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by xynerise: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Holy Hot water

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by tuna4servi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
Getting close
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by Dsrooftiles: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by wealthpreach(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Why are this people making me regret not being in jail. If i was in southafrica i will take him to one side and make his dimiss quick!! No noise, cry or struggle for life. Real quick!!! Always fooling themselves with magic. Pray your members out and stop magic fooling.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by IndianBwoy(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
In my country , despite 250 plus years of colonial rule, we never succumbed to these foreign faiths.

Goa state has largest christian population but their forefather were forcefuly converted and r.aped by the portuguese during the carholic inquisition. Which is why many of them have mixed blood and portuguese names and custom.

We the majority Hindu/Pagan/Animist tribes never converted to xtianity
because we recognized the dangers of xtianity and the fact that our ancestral religion , spirituality and civilization was older and more advanced than thia brainwashing and troublesome foreign faith.

However even today some xtian missionaries funded within and by the west , especially united states come and organize illegal missionary and conversion activities. If we Hindus/tribals find out we will generally beat them up, hang a garland of shoes around their neck , shave their head and parade them through the streets on a donkey. And we sometimes burn their church and idols pf jesus. But usually they evade us and organize undercover missionary and brainwashing tactics and use bribery such as clothes money food to convert poor people and forest tribals.

This is what we did to a pastor in India recently:

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-bajrang-dal-activists-tonsure-man-accused-of-converting-hindus-to-christianity-2171907

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by DickDastardly(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Modern day pastors. Scrouge of Christianity!

The church of God has gone to the dogs.

What's the difference between that congregation and Shekau's adherents

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by henrydadon(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
it has been said that during the end time period false prophet shall arise..so am not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by Integrityfarms(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
I thought it's only Nigerians that are brainwashed by these con men not knowing that South Africa leads the train!

#ndieririeri

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by allanphash7(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Africa is a cursed and backward continent

How did i get to this continent ?

Howwwwwwww !!!!!!!!!

#Teardrops

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by rita25(f): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
faith kwa? make I hear say wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by peaceloveworld2: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
Ese: Demand For Justice And Prosecution Of Martin Ayankola, The Enemy Of Islam

https://www.nairaland.com/2978006/ese-demand-justice-prosecution-martin
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by Emaprince: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2016
The son of God indeed... Pastors of these days are doing everything to be famous.
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by afonomics(m): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
Religion is really turning into another thing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by nairagossip1: 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
lolz
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by ExAngel007(f): 3:31pm On Mar 08, 2016
fake

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by Dahkogrin007(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
Bring back Mandela frm dead and I will bliv ur so called miracle grin
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by Gidi3020(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2016
All these follow follow christians of nowadays sef, make you follow me bumber to bumber by wande coal. Why on earth would you allow a fellow human like you hurt ur skin in the name of miracle.... God forgive them, they no not what they do!
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by laffwitmi: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Allah Akbar!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by gbens2000(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
I wonder y this guy is not behind bars,it really amazes me.
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by demarc001: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
I af tire for all dis joor

So how did the display turn their lives for better?
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by adedam007(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Pastor Sambulo Pours Hot Water On Church Members To Demonstrate 'miracle' by badonkadonk: 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
There are two kinds of pastors in this world. Those that God called and those that God didn't even flash their number buh they called themselves..

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Apostle Suleman Briefing Journalists After Honouring DSS Invitation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.