Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) (5493 Views)

Fans Throws Water & Drinks At Olamide On Stage, See His Reaction / Bariga Slum Where Olamide Grew Up (photos) / Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by uwaoge: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
As a tall, strangely familiar figure leaves his one-room shack in a notorious African slum this week, a few people jokingly call out to him: ‘Mister President! Mister President!’
Heading for breakfast through his junk-strewn yard, stepping over streams of sewage, the appearance of this slim, angular man prompts giggles and pointing from children in rags playing in the muck.
The man’s name is George Hussein Obama and his half-brother is Barack Hussein Obama, Kenya’s most famous son, the first black President of the U.S. and the most powerful man in the world.

SEE MORE HERE.. http://www./2014/08/meet-pres-obamas-brother-lives-in-slum.html

http://www./2014/08/meet-pres-obamas-brother-lives-in-slum.html

1 Share

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Putin is the worlds most powerful man not that savage you have his pix up there

9 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Rikidony(m): 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
THIS GUYS DON'T RESEMBLE undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by amiskurie(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
See their heads like jomo kenyatta runway undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by nwaobitex: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
how can that be
Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Sparrow13: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
aguiyi: Putin is the worlds most powerful man not that savage you have his pix up there

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by MisterLongman(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
aguiyi: Putin is the worlds most powerful man not that savage you have his pix up there
No be only Putin... Na ' Put In'

5 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by rattlesnake(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Every man responsible for their own destiny
..I am the captain of my life and master of my fate
....there is no brother any where
Our will is sovereign..if he wants he can eat sh1t

Obama the man I really love was an addict
But he dealt with it
Because of a great future that lies ahead

4 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by adorable29(f): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
If na naija, dem go say Obama use him brother destiny take do blood money for fame and wealth!

What ever happened to "internal locus of control beliefs"

Obama worked hard to get where he is! His brother should sit his lazy drunken azz up and go be a man!

7 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by 50calibre(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Saw an interview of this guy few years ago.

Their lives are in sharp contrast, two men who share same blood but live worlds apart.

Africans feel a sense of responsibility towards family (even extended family) others don't. Obama isn't African, he doesn't know that guy, and probably hasn't met him either, it's not his problem.

Obama's father was a dead beat who went around sowing his seed in any woman he could find, black, white, green grin I've also seen a German half sister of Obama, she lives in Germany & has no communication with her famous brother whatsoever:

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by soulglo: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
They have the same hands.
Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
rattlesnake: Every man responsible for their own destiny
..I am the captain of my life and master of my fate
....there is no brother any where
Our will is sovereign..if he wants he can eat sh1t

Obama the man I really love was an addict
But he dealt with it
Because of a great future that lies ahead
you sound like Cain who ended up killing his brother Abel...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by soulglo: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tundeiab: you sound like Cain who ended up killing his brother Abel...

Actually it is the people who feel like someone owes them something that could kill their brother. What your brother has should not be your focus.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
soulglo:

Actually it is the people who feel like someone owes them something that could kill their brother. What your brother has should not be your focus.
Bro, your statement is unafrican. Africans who Obama happens to be look out for their siblings.

I believe you were brought like that. Why is it that you are allowing the western culture steal away that care we have inherent in us as Africans?

6 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
soulglo:

Bro, your statement is unafrican. Africans who Obama happens to be look out for their siblings.

I believe you were brought like that. Why is it that you are allowing the western culture steal away that care we have inherent in us as Africans? undecided
Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2014

Hope you feel accomplished after posting this.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by soulglo: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tundeiab: Bro, your statement is unafrican. Africans who Obama happens to be look out for their siblings.

I believe you were brought like that. Why is it that you are allowing the western culture steal away that care we have inherent in us as Africans? undecided

Your version of Africa is obviously not my version. I was raised to be self sufficient. I am not one of the ones who feel that some else should be responsible for me simply because we are siblings. Africa needs to be self sufficient. Welcome to 1960.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
soulglo:

Your version of Africa is obviously not my version. I was raised to be self sufficient. I am not one of the ones who feel that some else should be responsible for me simply because we are siblings. Africa needs to be self sufficient. Welcome to 1960.
I respect your point of view sha, but I still take my stand o.
Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
soulglo:

Who said you shouldn't be self sufficient.
To care for someone else you must have taken care of yourself, the whole idea is work hard to take care of yourself and your brother, if your struggle doesn't take care of you, your brother will help out.

This doesn't support laziness.
Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Ijawboi(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Tundeiab: Bro, your statement is unafrican. Africans who Obama happens to be look out for their siblings.

and how is obama african? We africans too like to claim people. Chiwetel ejiorfor says he's british, Nigerians 1 kill themselves. Obama is American. Plain and simple. AMERICAN. Kenyan man go fit become president for america?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by soulglo: 12:51am On Aug 27, 2014
fr3do:

Who said you shouldn't be self sufficient.
To care for someone else you must have taken care of yourself, the whole idea is work hard to take care of yourself and your brother, if your struggle doesn't take care of you, your brother will help out.

This doesn't support laziness.

If you feel that someone else should be responsible for you then you are lazy. Maybe you need to follow the conversation you jumped into.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

If you feel that someone else should be responsible for you then you are lazy. Maybe you need to follow the conversation you jumped into.

How can you be lazy when your prime aim is to be responsible for yourself and someone else?
Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by niceeric(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

seems u started fending for yourself say at age 3 ryt?....since u didn't see any reason y ur parents should be responsible for ur upkeep

African values are of respect, family ties, behaviour etc all hardly observed by the west....no wonder a brother would kill another so easily and claim self defense and a son would call his father by his first name. if you're a Nigerian born and raised here then i'll only say you've been caught in d Web of the wild west and that is second slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2014
Ijawboi: and how is obama african? We africans too like to claim people. Chiwetel ejiorfor says he's british, Nigerians 1 kill themselves. Obama is American. Plain and simple. AMERICAN. Kenyan man go fit become president for america?
brother, Obama has an African root, Kenya to be precise. Make your findings.
Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2014
Ijawboi: and how is obama african? We africans too like to claim people. Chiwetel ejiorfor says he's british, Nigerians 1 kill themselves. Obama is American. Plain and simple. AMERICAN. Kenyan man go fit become president for america?
brother, Obama has an African root, Kenya to be precise. Make your findings...
Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by soulglo: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2014
niceeric:

seems u started fending for yourself say at age 3 ryt?....since u didn't see any reason y ur parents should be responsible for ur upkeep

African values are of respect, family ties, behaviour etc all hardly observed by the west....no wonder a brother would kill another so easily and claim self defense and a son would call his father by his first name. if you're a Nigerian born and raised here then i'll only say you've been caught in d Web of the wild west and that is second slavery.

Wild West. Africa were jungle justice is a normal occurrence. Where an autistic child is considered demon possessed and oppressed. Where slavery still happens under your very nose. You probably have a 13 year "house girl" or know someone who does and that's normal. All this and you have the nerve to call the west Wild West lol. Why won't Nigerians come is droves to naira land and demand that the United States give them all doses of Zmapp because they are entitled to it. Why won't they curse America and Obama because Nigeria and Nigerians REFUSE to help themselves. Sit there and blame the west for all your troubles. Blame your Uncle in Lagos for not helping you out when you know he has the money to help. His money is your right as an African. Nigerians playing dumb since 1960. Second slavery indeed. You're a slave to your mentality. Nobody owes you anything. You can learn The African value of respect by starting to respect yourself first.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by niceeric(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2014
soulglo:

Wild West. Africa were jungle justice is a normal occurrence. Where an autistic child is considered demon possessed and oppressed. Where slavery still happens under your very nose. You probably have a 13 year "house girl" or know someone who does and that's normal. All this and you have the nerve to call the west Wild West lol. Why won't Nigerians come is droves to naira land and demand that the United States give them all doses of Zmapp because they are entitled to it. Why won't they curse America and Obama because Nigeria and Nigerians REFUSE to help themselves. Sit there and blame the west for all your troubles. Blame your Uncle in Lagos for not helping you out when you know he has the money to help. His money is your right as an African. Nigerians playing dumb since 1960. Second slavery indeed. You're a slave to your mentality. Nobody owes you anything. You can learn The African value of respect by starting to respect yourself first.

dude is deranged....its either that or uve had it rough with ur family growing up that you've lost essence of having one...poor soul.....and to think u couldn't get d concept in which d 'wild' preceeding d 'west' is in shows ure really not d kinda person I should be arguing with....too bad I started it before noticing

whatever steers ur vehicle man!

1 Like

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Ijawboi(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tundeiab: brother, Obama has an African root, Kenya to be precise. Make your findings.
Bleep african root, he's AMERICAN.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tundeiab: brother, Obama has an African root, Kenya to be precise. Make your findings...
DUDE OBAMA IS AN AMERICAN.HIS FATHER IS KENYAN WHILE HIS MOTHER IS A WHITE AMERICAN.HE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN AMERICA.WHERE HIS FATHER COMES FROM IS NOT IMPORTANT tongue

BY THE WAY AM SURE OBAMA HAS NEVER MET THIS GUY B4.WHY SHOULD HE TAKE CARE OF A RELATIVE HE HARDLY KNOWS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
dhammyg:
DUDE OBAMA IS AN AMERICAN.HIS FATHER IS KENYAN WHILE HIS MOTHER IS A WHITE AMERICAN.HE WAS BORN AND RAISED IN AMERICA.WHERE HIS FATHER COMES FROM IS NOT IMPORTANT tongue

BY THE WAY AM SURE OBAMA HAS NEVER MET THIS GUY B4.WHY SHOULD HE TAKE CARE OF A RELATIVE HE HARDLY KNOWS
Continue living in denial boy!
Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Tundeiab: Continue living in denial boy!
CONTINUE LYING TO URSELF.BEING AN AFRICAN GOES BEYOND HAVING ONE AFRICAN PARENT.

BY THE WAY WERE U TOO BLIND TO SEE THE *F* NEXT TO MY NAMEangry

1 Like

Re: Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) by Tundeiab(m): 4:27am On Aug 28, 2014
dhammyg:
CONTINUE LYING TO URSELF.BEING AN AFRICAN GOES BEYOND HAVING ONE AFRICAN PARENT.

BY THE WAY WERE U TOO BLIND TO SEE THE *F* NEXT TO MY NAMEangry
Oh! Sorry didn't check...you don't need the insult.

You need to go back to your Social Studies teacher in secondary to re-school you on topics bothering on nationality and family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The Nude Dress – Juliet Ibrahim Vs Kim Kardashian / It's Hard To Believe This Nigerian Woman Is 60 ( Photos) / Moments Khafi Was So Smitten By Tacha's Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.