Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa (10133 Views)

See Surulere Picture Of Pres Buhari's Daughter Zahra / SERIOUSLY? Was M.I Flirting with Her? / Meet Pres. Obama’s Brother: Lives In A Slum, Drinks Battery Acid (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
Here Obama takes a selfie with Danish PM while Michelle's anger is so obvious!

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by castielo(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oh the look on Michelle's face.. classic! grin
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Ismahill(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
Omo see Monkey faze
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Michelle seems quite shaken up by Mandela's death, the SA struggle WAS similar to the American one I suppose.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by exeasy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Women always behave alike no matter their worth...see as Mitchell squeeze face .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by IleIfe2(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2013
Obama is going to get the silent treatment on the flight back home. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by borntobegr8t(m): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Obama is gona give Michelle 1000 reasons why he took that picture tonight grin
Typical Naija women will say..."ALL MEN ARE THE SAME" angry
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
I guess no one noticed the other husband in the picture?

Is he invisible because he's white?
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by homesteady(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
LOL she really wanted to be part of the fun grin but them no allow her play them grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by homesteady(m): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
tpia@:
I guess no one noticed the other husband in the picture?

Is he invisible because he's white?
Maybe he is not her husband
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
No one notices the other husband because the selfie was not even directed at him. He was trying to squeeze in his face!
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by joeace2020(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
Michelle be like 'SERIOUSLY'?
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by chymystique(f): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lol. I dnt wanna bliv dis pix is real grin
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
cramjones: No one notices the other husband because the selfie was not even directed at him. He was trying to squeeze in his face!

how did you arrive at that conclusion?
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
homesteady:
Maybe he is not her husband

it was david cameron actually, just saw that.

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/12/10/21849596-selfie-diplomacy-obama-cameron-pose-for-picture-with-denmark-pm
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2013
exeasy: Women always behave alike no matter their worth...see as Mitchell squeeze face .

seems to me she is moved by the service.

not sure why people would assume she is squeezing face as if she never saw a white person before, she is AA for crying out loud.

and obama is half white.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Obama scored so low on this, for Mandela's sake, why all that snapping and hugging at a funeral? I am disappointed.

Of course, American slaves on nairaland will chastise me, after all everything and anything Obama does is "heroic", "symbolic", "cool", and even "hip".

Its a fat shame.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin grin grin WOMEN!

#TeamGOM
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tyson99(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
If na naija,our own leaders no dey hold phone
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by gluv01(f): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
Billyonaire: Obama scored so low on this, for Mandela's sake, why all that snapping and hugging at a funeral? I am disappointed.

He was not in his prime, he lived a great life, a legend, a hero, and a great Icon. He is dead and yes we're all mourning him, it doesn't stop anyone from getting a little bit fun. He will forever be remembered. He lived his life, though most of it in prison, a quickie at his funeral would do no harm, not all sore and moody faces for the long hours the funeral took place. Some might even fake the sad faces just to flow along in the 'mourning era' so get a grip, it's celebrating his life and the impact he made, although his physical presence will be missed.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Popowaa: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Some jobless ppl and their way of thinking.Reading meanings into meaningless things.Does talking to someone and smiling with them means u are flirting?Mitchweeee

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by IAMBREEZY: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Popowaa: Some jobless ppl and their way of thinking.Reading meanings into meaningless things.Does talking to someone and smiling with them means u are flirting?Mitchweeee
i dunno for them they always jump into conclusion like a kangaroo,very jobless ppl.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by eledalo: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
gluv01:
He was not in his prime, he lived a great life, a legend, a hero, and a great Icon. He is dead and yes we're all mourning him, it doesn't stop anyone from getting a little bit fun. He will forever be remembered. He lived his life, though most of it in prison, a quickie at his funeral would do no harm, not all sore and moody faces for the long hours the funeral took place. Some might even fake the sad faces just to flow along in the 'mourning era' so get a grip, it's celebrating his life and the impact he made, although his physical presence will be missed.

I hope you have the same response when people come to your fathers memorial service and start snapping selfies. Dont you have respect for others? Dont you have respect for the great man who died? Dont you even have self respect?If Jonathan or Tinubu were at Mandelas funeral snapping pics of themselves would this be your response? Apologies for coming across harsh, but come on!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by otipoju(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
If I die at over 90 years, anybody that dares squeze face at my funeral deserves a knock on the head from Old Roger.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by gluv01(f): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
eledalo:

I hope you have the same response when people come to your fathers memorial service and start snapping selfies. Dont you have respect for others? Dont you have respect for the great man who died? Dont you even have self respect?If Jonathan or Tinubu were at Mandelas funeral snapping pics of themselves would this be your response? Apologies for coming across harsh, but come on!

No worries, i get your point. Well, for a certain fact i know Jonathan and Tinubu would probably never take selfies(they used government money for personal wealth and play politics, no time to learn selfies). But yea, when my nan passed away recently, she's not a political celebrity, there was an impressive turnout at her funeral but i didn't mind when people took pictures and enjoyed themselves, there was even a little house party held. She was 99. I celebrated her for the life she lived, the changes and goodwill she passed across to other people not for her death. If he was a youth like Paul Walker and has left quite some legacies, I'll criticize them because it'll be inappropriate. But c'mon, he died after fighting for a good cause at a considerable age, he's not some full-of-life youth that will incline everyone to be overly sober. I love madiba so much. I watched the funeral live as well, they were sober, at least they didn't release some crocodile tears. Yes he fought for our freedom, and after he left prison, he got the good treatment he deserved as the first black president of South Africa and even after retiring, still lived the life of a celebrity. They didn't disrespect him by taking a couple of selfies.
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by Ocutegan(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
Why did they leave michelle out of it now..she's
lookin so damn bored
President Obama got swag tho cool
Re: Pictures Of Pres Obama Flirting With The Danish PM In South Africa by tpia5: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
^ please do not embarass nigeria or is it nairalanders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Curvy African Celebrities In 2015.toolz, Mercy Johnson, Daniella Okeke, Etc / D'banj Vs P'square / 10 Most Beautiful & Attracted Photos Of Actress Juliet Ibrahim( Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.