Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) (35828 Views)

Water Leakage Inside Nigerian Plane While Raining (Photo/Video) / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors / Many Die in Nigerian Plane Crash (Sosoliso) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by lirusehn(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
NaLaugh:

Sentences like this should be illegal, and carry a minimum 12 month incarceration term.

@Topic
Cool story.

like seriously
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by tellwisdom: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yawnnnn undecided
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by Revolva(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
hold my pop corn and tell my kid sister go buy me squadron gin make i mix am with cocacola here ..oya continue the story jare....
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by deavicky(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
0ps ur's is better. The first time entered plan from port Harcourt to lagos, blood of God, sabi sabi no gree me. see how I was just helping ppl doing things so that the plan can move on time. Suddenly I fell down when I raised my head I saw one beautiful girl with beautiful uniform in my front, she asked what is the matter? I told what I was doing, she just looked at me and said sabi sabi who send u. Na that day me self know say air hostees they follow me speak pigeons
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by celinababy: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
OMG OP....u got ma ribs cracking hahahaa.I got interested in d topic cos iv not boarded a flight b4 bt will soon do so,so I decided to get some tips here.tanx for d awrenes tho bt I definately will not pretend like u did,lol, I'l allow d "mr Teaser" to assist.
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by cassyrooy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
thougth it was gonna end up when you were about crashing then he bleeps you before the plane-wrecking.
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by shadrach77: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tazmode: Fascinating. As Dbanj no ansa u, y u no walk up to am, DAZE d glasses comot 4rm him face. Him 4 shout 'WHY ME O?!' grin grin
Man mi! Your sense of humour is out of this world! grin grin grin grin
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyscrapper: Hey I didn't believe the part of the story u said u where ask to pay for what u ate..and you ate meat,this and that for a local flight.being aero

Please edit,you are a port Harcourt girlo
She may not have eaten all the assorted cos it's not served in the local flight, but snacks and drinks offered in Aero are paid for after or even inbtween consumptionpay.
It's Arik air that doesn't charge for those simply because it's included in your ticket unknown to you.

Must admit, t'was a hilarious write up though cheesy
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by Chienex24(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lmao! Very interesting! Almost caught Ebola while cracking my ribs......
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by akpanikpe(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2014
rattlesnake: Please those who read should summarize
In one sentence, that surely not a story from a first timer on a plane. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by Antell95(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Why Qatar airline no charge for the food where i chop on board!
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by akpanikpe(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2014
terrimatix: Why are you spoiling her business?? The last time i checked you were also a horrible blogger that came up with Davido owning a private jet.........Why put sand for her garri, even a blind man would know it was a make up story just to attract traffic to her blog.
Chai, guy u don fall this bro hand, funny enough na jst last Monday he register for NL and his cook and bull story make fp embarassed
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by Jellyfishdude: 12:28am On Aug 27, 2014
hmm!! These girl! This humor too much o. Is it for real? Anyway, lovely.
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by bigfrancis21: 12:41am On Aug 27, 2014
LOL. Nice humorous story indeed.
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by streetzdreamz(m): 12:53am On Aug 27, 2014
Wow,u got me laughing out to masef in d middle of d nyt,gurl dat was one funny piece,u rili good,thumbs up.
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 27, 2014
@OP

Bwhahaha...You must be female Tarzan.
angry angry
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by Sweettos(m): 5:09am On Aug 27, 2014
wetin cum happen latter? The guy no collect your number or want skip that scene for us to see?
wetin cum happen latter? The guy no collect your number or want skip that scene for us to see?
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by slimes(m): 6:09am On Aug 27, 2014
Humour for the morning. Had a good laugh.

1 Like

Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by Dreyl(m): 6:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Ladystewie: wat tongue
Nothing Dare wink
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by fyneboi79(m): 7:05am On Aug 27, 2014
femidejulius: Very hilarious!
However, nxt time u copy , try to edit it so it can be appealing to readers. I almost didn't read this. Am sure most won't. But it is a very hilarious story like I earlier stated.
Like Oshiomole would say.......go and...!!

@Op nice one there grin
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by Hadeehart101(f): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2014
ROTFLMAO! Very hilarious!
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by bigtt76(f): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2014
Hahaha ....nice one! Had a good laugh this morning grin
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by gogodaye(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2014
skyscrapper: Hey I didn't believe the part of the story u said u where ask to pay for what u ate..and you ate meat,this and that for a local flight.being aero

Please edit,you are a port Harcourt girlo
@ Skyscrapper.....why the disbelief...It was an open secret in the industry that for a long while Messrs Aero Contractors (unlike other airlines plying the domestic routes) ran a restaurant up in the air aboard their aircrafts selling beverages & snacks to passengers.
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by 5minsmadness: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2014
My 'first time' aboard an aircraft was ARIK airlines.

It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life cry
I wore my suit, strolled on board with my briefcase, said 'hello' in my foreign accent to anyone who cared to listen,
Na Benin to abuja flight o.
I didn't want to look like JJC so I was just forming like its an everyday thing for me.
Omo, as the airplane took off see as I grabbed my seat eh!
The passenger beside me was like 'are you alright'
I said 'Yels, of course of course. Thank you for asking.'

Next thing the plane was just slanting upwards and going up and up and up
I held unto my seat for dear life and ground my teeth together.
Small time the plane levelled out and those fine air hostesses came and served us snacks and drinks. I was munching mine when it occurred to me to look outside the window(they used window blind or something to close it. Omo as I saw the height my breathing seize o! I was taking deep breaths but it was like I was underwater, no oxygen was reaching my brain!
I didn't know when I removed my suit and tie and was fanning myself. The guy beside me was 'are you okay?'
Men I forgot my ego and shook my head 'no'. I couldn't even talk again.

The man turned out to be a doctor. He told me to sit with my head between my legs and when that wasn't working (by now I was almost passing out) he asked for large amounts of juice for me. I drank it and felt a little better but my vision was still going dark.
Finally they gave me OXYGEN TANK to breathe with.
By this time the whole passengers were praying for me and speaking in tongues embarassed embarassed embarassed

When the plane finally landed everybody cheered and were clapping my back as if I was a celebrity. One middle aged woman in particular prayed extra for me embarassed
Then I was made to wait until everybody disembarked and they used ambulance to come and carry me. shocked embarassed
Chai! One of the worst days ofy life embarassed
The good news was I passed the interview I was going for smiley

4 Likes

Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by gogodaye(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2014
Ishsoph:
She may not have eaten all the assorted cos it's not served in the local flight, but snacks and drinks offered in Aero are paid for after or even inbtween consumptionpay.
It's Arik air that doesn't charge for those simply because it's included in your ticket unknown to you.

Must admit, t'was a hilarious write up though cheesy
@Ishsoph..Arik offrs th worst inflight snack/beverage in the industry..Dana, Aero, Medview are top..they serve their snacks in take away packs
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by OsoDupe(f): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2014
Ahahhahahhahaahah, very funny and to think I didn't want to read this before. Nice write-up, so hilarious.
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by jossymife: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2014
Hilarious
Re: My First Time On A Nigerian Plane (hilarious) by ugoezeik(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2014
Superstar007: Hilarious! Just reminded me of this!

So I attended this church programme last night.
Naturally, I don't listen to People when they pray in Church but, I did last night and Words from Sister Sandra's Mouth almost sent me into Coma..
Sister Sandra was seriously uttering these words;

*OH! Lord, Crash the plane of my SINGLENESS, Lord crash it!
*Consume me with the fire of WEDLOCK.Aha!
*Jehovah, ROAST ME! JAM me with the Lorry of HOLY MATRIMONY.
*BABA MI, BABA MI, detonate the BOMB of ENGAGEMENT in my life!
*STAB me with a man of your choice Lord.
*HANG my neck with the BONE of my BONE.
*IMPRISON my life with the RIBS of my RIBS.
*SHOOT me with an AK47 of True Love.
*KILL me tonight Lord with a HUSBAND......

I was mesmerized cry
hahahahahaha guy U almost killed an innocent soul now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tough Times For Undocumented Nigerians In Turkey / Finland Japa / Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.