Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS (8098 Views)

Lenovo K3 Note First Hand Review By Fiilosofer / Unboxing And Review Of The Meizu Mx4 By Ymodulus / Infinix hot discussion and review thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Ymodulus: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
My UMI C1 is finally Gone. The screen got broken and became insensitive to touch.

I just sold it today at cost of N1,500. I sold it as a scrap. I will miss the UMI C1. I so much love the phone; That i turned down a nairalander ( stuvan ) request to buy the phone for N30,000 last month.

I love the battery so much. Now i have to get a new phone and am yet to see one. I need something of 5.5 inch and above.

Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by dunkem21(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ymodulus:
My UMI C1 is finally Gone. The screen got broken and became insensitive to touch.

I just sold it today at cost of N1,500. I sold it as a scrap. I will miss the UMI C1. I so much love the phone; That i turned down a nairalander ( stuvan ) request to buy the phone for N30,000 last month.

I love the battery so much. Now i have to get a new phone and am yet to see one. I need something of 5.5 inch and above.

Sorry o. If you had not sold it, I would have referred you to a Professional screen repairer in Lagos.

Anyway, since you are tech savvy, when you see a good one with nice accessories/features, I will like to know. Amelian.

..or kindly recommend one with a 5.5 inch upwards.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by luvlyoracle(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2014
dunkem21:

Sorry o. If you had not sold it, I would have referred you to a Professional screen repairer in Lagos.

Anyway, since you are tech savvy, when you see a good one with nice accessories/features, I will like to know. Amelian.

elephone g7
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by dunkem21(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2014
luvlyoracle:
elephone g7

Thanks bro.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Ymodulus: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2014
dunkem21:

I Will.

Yesterday i almost bought the MEIZU M1 NOTE with 4g.

i was lucky to see the TD - CDMA. Then i stopped. i cant wait till February for the international version
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by Ymodulus: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2014
luvlyoracle:
elephone g7
I am beginning to take elephone as an un-serious company.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by luvlyoracle(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ymodulus:

I am beginning to take elephone as an un-serious company.
Hmm
Why?
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by princeparis(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
I have one Umi C1 used for sale. All accessories still intact. Working perfectly.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by dunkem21(m): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ymodulus:

I Will.

Yesterday i almost bought the MEIZU M1 NOTE with 4g.

i was lucky to see the TD - CDMA. Then i stopped. i cant wait till February for the international version

Any idea of the price of the M1 Note. Screen size?

Can't wait till February.
Re: Unboxing and Review of UMI C1 Review - By YMODULUS by detunj: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
I have a 3months old umi c1
Still very neat with accessories
For sale for just 21k
Reason for sale:need cash for sch stuff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo 35GB For N500 Am I The Only one That Received This Magic / Please How Can I Get My Money Back From Jumia / Reasons Why Blackberry Remain Better Than Android & Iphones In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.